Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics (37324 Views)

Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / Jonathan Relocates From Aso Rock To Glass House Ahead Of May 29 / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by uzomarinze11: 9:12pm On May 08, 2015
Photos:Gov. Fashola of Lagos State currently renovating Lagos state government house ahead of May 29th swearing in ceremony.

Governor Fashola has embarked in the renovation of Lagos state government house,the residence of the governor ahead of the upcoming May 29th swearing in ceremony.

Gov. Fashola can not stop working.Below are some of the pictures from the renovation....

Source: http://.com/2015/05/gov-fashola-renovating-lagos-state.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Mogidi: 9:13pm On May 08, 2015
Re-painting the house for another stooge to occupy, the Tinubu story continues in Lagos, what a shame.

By 2019 Lagosians would have permanently leased that house to the Tinubus.
2019 sees senator Remi Tinubu occupying same abode, the saga continues.

Tinubu would rank as the longest serving governor in Nigeria, ruling Lagos through proxies and stooges since 1999.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by ashson: 9:15pm On May 08, 2015
Uncurruptible fellow...

It may be last minute contract awarded for someone to get some share before he packs out.

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by braine(m): 9:15pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:
Re-painting the house for another stooge to occupy, the Tinubu story continues in Lagos, what a shame.
You know where the lagoon is. Go and do the needful if it pains you so much.

237 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by temitemi1(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2015
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL cool cool cool

33 Likes

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by TrishaP(f): 9:17pm On May 08, 2015
So much respect for this man.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 08, 2015
At 65bn naira

Last minute scam by the biggest fraud scammer second only to that ex drug dealer kleptomaniac tinubu

15 Likes

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 08, 2015
braine:

How is osogbo?

Hinterland dwelling native claiming Lagos

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Basildvalour(m): 9:20pm On May 08, 2015
...And I ask, if it were an opposition party, say PDP that won the elections, will he still renovate

#ItsAQuestionThough

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Ikengawo: 9:20pm On May 08, 2015
.....they contracted a white man to paint a building...?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2015
ls this renovation necessary.lt is just an avenue to launder more money
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2015
Fashola MY role model
GMB my mentor

lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by realtestament(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2015
Old house tongue
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by CR77(f): 9:21pm On May 08, 2015
Our tax money tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by MOUA(m): 9:22pm On May 08, 2015
Chris Brown threw a huge party in Las Vegas on Wednesday night (6 May) in celebration of his birthday. Not only did people get an opportunity to see his daughter on a big screen, but they were
also in for some amusement when Chris performed.
Breezy fell off the stage directly into the laps of people sitting in the front row while trying to pop a dance move.

Tell us what you would do if Chris fell on top of you like…

watch video here >>> http://www.mouaue.com/2015/05/chrisbrown-falls-off-stage-as-he-tries.html

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by MOUA(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2015
MOUA:
Chris Brown threw a huge party in Las Vegas on Wednesday night (6 May) in celebration of his birthday. Not only did people get an opportunity to see his daughter on a big screen, but they were
also in for some amusement when Chris performed.
Breezy fell off the stage directly into the laps of people sitting in the front row while trying to pop a dance move.
Tell us what you would do if Chris fell on top of you like…
watch video here >>> http://www.mouaue.com/2015/05/chrisbrown-falls-off-stage-as-he-tries.html

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Rilwayne001: 9:23pm On May 08, 2015
FASHOLA my Role model
TEMITEMI my robot grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by ClassyAdewumi(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2015
Why this gen dey make this kin noise!!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by braine(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

How is osogbo?

Hinterland dwelling native claiming Lagos
Who are you? please remind me of who you are.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by mcquin(m): 9:23pm On May 08, 2015
braine:

@ Mogidi every one seems to be giving you smack down today. Bad thing is to reply now come de hard you.

With the curses rained on you esp from the other thread, you might actually die before GMB finishes 100days. I hardly hear chukwudi these days and he was the most active during the campaign. Now you and temi-temi have taken over; i'm waiting for the event that will silence you for another pro-pdp to take over.

@ bros thanks for telling Mogidi were the lake is.

15 Likes

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by amarachi06(f): 9:23pm On May 08, 2015
All l pray is for the change and continuity will not turn out to be a slang. #OneNigeria is where l stand.
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by amjou: 9:24pm On May 08, 2015
Who knows how much.
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 08, 2015
Fash my boy ..thinubu my gateman... gej my mentor

1 Like

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by CR77(f): 9:25pm On May 08, 2015
tongue lol tongue
Rilwayne001:
FASHOLA my Role model

TEMITEMI my robot grin
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by ErepaTV: 9:25pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

By 2019 Lagosians would have permanently lease that house to the Tinubus.

Tinubu would rank as the longest serving governor in Nigeria, ruling Lagos through stooges since 1999.

Igbira

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Mogidi: 9:26pm On May 08, 2015
[s]
mcquin:

@ Mogidi every one seems to be giving you smack down today. Bad thing is to reply now come de hard you.

With the curses rained on you esp from the other thread, you might actually die before GMB finishes 100days. I hardly hear chukwudi these days and he was the most active during the campaign. Now you and temi-temi have taken over; i'm waiting for the event that will silence you for another pro-pdp to take over.

@ bros thanks for telling Mogidi were the lake is.
[/s]

Stop spamming my mentions.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by boladez(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2015
Mogidi:

By 2019 Lagosians would have permanently lease that house to the Tinubus.

Tinubu would rank as the longest serving governor in Nigeria, ruling Lagos through stooges since 1999.

Question to you sir....are there results to show for this?

Except good things are forbidden in your clan, hamlet or family. Are you not seeing good things!

See link below and ask yourself?

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/05/lagos-facelift-pics.html#more

1 Like

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by CR77(f): 9:26pm On May 08, 2015
tongue Not funny tongue
Danielstainz:
Fash my boy ..thinubu my gateman... gej my mentor

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by Generalkorex(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL cool cool cool
who programmed dis bot
Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
At 65bn naira

Last minute scam by the biggest fraud scammer second only to that ex drug dealer kleptomaniac tinubu
yur name explains who yu are. JUJU (black magic)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Renovating Lagos State Government House Ahead Of May 29th Handover(Pics by tobtap: 9:29pm On May 08, 2015
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Policeman Beats & Injures A Driver In Abraka, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.