Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) (52592 Views)

See The Military Officer Likely To Become Biafra's Chief Of Army Staff (photo) / GMB Chief Of Staff / How Elections Was Rigged In The North By An ADHOC Staff.photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by harrysterol(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2015
elohorayodele:

is this change?
they're just deceiving the gullible

1 Like

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
Same old criminals looting Nigeria Since the British left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by obailala(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
elohorayodele:
smuggler of dead body wan hold post sef, yeye de smell

Audu Ogbeh : ex PDP chairman

Kingibe=: ex SGF to a PDP president, PDP chairman, PDP minister

Aliero=: PDP gov for 8 yrs

PDP=APSHIT

Is this change?
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by ThisMeansWAR: 11:34am On Jun 03, 2015
unaedeos:
didnt see any youth
youth in the chief of staff? What do you think this is? Army recruitment?

1 Like

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2015
What daaaa Foookkk! How did they get that list out ? I thought i gave the CBN governor to Lock it inside the CBN VAULT ? Wonders shall never end in Niaja ! shocked shocked shocked
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:35am On Jun 03, 2015
wise7:
Kingibe? I'd prefer nda-isaiah

After going through this list, I prefer Nda-Isaiah 10000000000000000%!!!!!!
Kingibe again? Nooooooooooooo
Dambazzau again? Noooooooooo
Audu Ogbeh? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I'm okay with him in another capacity but not as COS to the President.
Aliero? Nooooooooooo
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2015
Prefer the rtd general.. we don't want these career politicians, they have nothing to offer. Einstein said
INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS

1 Like

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2015
Phinity318:
SAM NDA though ..seem tech savy.. those phones on his couch cool

You get am.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2015
MSItachi:
It's fashola

I do hope so.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by jerome4u(m): 11:38am On Jun 03, 2015
Well let,s wait and see
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by codedslayer: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2015
chesterlee:
Northern Agenda??

I don't see any Yoruba name...or am I missing something?

Alliance gone bad!

Tribalist, so there will be a Yoruba VP and also another Yoruba Chief of Staff?
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Blackfire(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2015
@op Didnt see my name *dialling my contact*
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by PassingShot(m): 11:43am On Jun 03, 2015
I prefer Dambazzau or Nda-Isaiah.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by chesterlee(m): 11:44am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:

Tribalist, so there will be a Yoruba VP and also another Yoruba Chief of Staff?

Hausa President and Hausa Chief of staff
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Ok... We are now making predictions for him?
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by elohorayodele: 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
Deepfreezer:
Same old criminals looting Nigeria Since the British left.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Oyecute(m): 11:46am On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Re-cycled thieves
Where is d "change"
You are on every thread to spew your rubbish ... Are you so jobless to this extent
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by elohorayodele: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2015
ehie:
Prefer the rtd general.. we don't want these career politicians, they have nothing to offer. Einstein said
INSANITY IS DOING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND EXPECTING DIFFERENT RESULTS

weird that fayemi, fashola and co are not even mentioned
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by yemolz: 11:47am On Jun 03, 2015
The least expected might be appointed, till the appointment is made let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by codedslayer: 11:48am On Jun 03, 2015
chesterlee:

Hausa President and Hausa Chief of staff

So all the people in the North are Hausa? Bigots like you always look for ways to stir up e-war, leave Yorubas alone and face your tribe. They aint complaining to you.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Virus777: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2015
If he finally includes the above listed names in his cabinet, then it will be very obvious that he doesn't mean business. Those are old people who have looted the treasury in the past and contributed to the economic woes we are experiencing today. Audu Ogbe was part of pdp, I wonder when he joined APC. I first heard the name of Babagana kingibe in my primary school days. Before you know it they will include Jerry Gana, Jim Nwobodo, Babatunde Fafunwa, etc. Why do they have to keep recycling these senile entities, when this country is replete with young, vibrant, enthusiast, dynamic individuals who can make a positive difference in government? Very appalling.

1 Like

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Kswiss001(m): 11:49am On Jun 03, 2015
I think Danbazau is the man for the job cos of his wealth of experience. And also i dnt advice he choose a polician
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
hmmm im watching in 3d anyway

Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by chesterlee(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
codedslayer:

So all the people in the North are Hausa? Bigots like you always look for ways to stir up e-war, leave Yorubas alone and face your tribe. They aint complaining to you.

Alliance gone bad!!!!

Oya goan die!!!!!
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2015
citizenY:
@Op

Why is Orubebe not in your list

Shuoooo!!!! You harsh oo. Orubebe must bring a letter of recommendation from Prof Attahiru Jega first.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by worksmart(m): 11:53am On Jun 03, 2015
This thread is now academic.

A shocking announcement would be made in the next couple of days.

Osinbajo likely to be promoted.

president Buhari hasn't been seen in public since his inauguration almost a week ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WMOLWwowFM&list=PLfTxdr8FGaW2i9bD43P9oMhi1XxHc2e3U&index=74
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 03, 2015
Virus777:
If he finally includes the above listed names in his cabinet, then it will be very obvious that he doesn't mean business. Those are old people who have looted the treasury in the past and contributed to the economic woes we are experiencing today. Audu Ogbe was part of pdp, I wonder when he joined APC. Why do they have to keep recycling these senile entities, when this country is replete with young, vibrant, enthusiast, dynamic individuals who can make a positive difference in government? Totally appalling.
We cannot solve today's problems with yesterdays solution... that is the change
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Johnnyessence(m): 11:55am On Jun 03, 2015
i strongly support sam nda isaiah
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by codedslayer: 11:55am On Jun 03, 2015
chesterlee:

Omg!!!!

My senile father can goan die!!!!!

Alright then, wish him well in hell.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Virus777: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2015
ehie:

We cannot solve today's problems with yesterdays solution... that is the change

My point exactly.
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by Bellfun(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
If Buhari truly wants to get himself well organized..then he needs no other person than Fashola as his Chief-of-Staff!
God forbid Kingibe..a back-stabber!
Re: List Of Individuals That Could Be GMB's Chief Of Staff(Photo) by enomakos(m): 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

People Of Yewaland In Ogun Leave For Benin Republic Over Herdsmen Crisis (photo) / White Helicopter & Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits - Fact-Check On Video By PRNigeria / (breaking News) US Imposes Visa Ban On Nigeria Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.