Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover (57258 Views)

O Cube's Song About Buhari "Aso Rock Drama" Trends On Twitter / Buhari Arrives For Aso Rock Tour / Buhari Arrives For Aso Rock Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by 1stola: 6:58pm On May 28, 2015
Haha yeah
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by ademega(m): 7:00pm On May 28, 2015
Never again
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by asumo12: 7:02pm On May 28, 2015
Aminat508 so u go u nor invite me bah?

shocked
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Idrismusty97(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2015

11 Likes

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Aminat508(f): 7:04pm On May 28, 2015
asumo12:
Aminat508 so u go u nor invite me bah?

shocked
Zo manah

1 Like

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 28, 2015
akins56:
my Brother na dat kind osibanjo luck sure pass oo! See as the guy just take become VP just like that!

Luck? You call it luck? Well, think twice or go back and check his resume. This is not luck it is pure hard work and determination.
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by elohorayodele: 7:05pm On May 28, 2015
Na so

6 Likes

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by GentleToks(m): 7:05pm On May 28, 2015
God punish Babangida for building Aso Rock like Mosque. What arrant nonsense!!!

What I m seeing is a Mosque.

1 Like

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by camplenigeria: 7:11pm On May 28, 2015

4 Likes

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by phlamesG: 7:13pm On May 28, 2015
ireneony:
u are a big fool
why don't u say that to ur father...
u think insulting ur elders is a good thing right?

fooll!
must u insult? :\ :/
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by 190theclown: 7:19pm On May 28, 2015
Buhari be like who never chop today grin
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by zonax(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2015
theV0ice:
Hmmmm.....see Osinbajo o grin grin

Who could have imagined?? grin grin

When God singles u out to bless you, he will do unimaginable things in u that people would just be wondering,evrn you might not believe it yourself.
If you had told his wife that her husband would someday be the number two citizen of the largest black nation, she might not agree but God just lifted him from nowhere and exalted him.
I will always serve the Lord cos he alone does these things.

5 Likes

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by sweatlana: 7:26pm On May 28, 2015
fiftynaira:
Shoeless he came
Clueless he's going..... GEJ

Certificateless he came
Hapiness we are....GMB

Chanji abiala!

Your paapa and maama na him dey clueless
Idiot!
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Gboliwe: 7:29pm On May 28, 2015
The light skinned man standing in the 5th picture sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by engel7: 7:30pm On May 28, 2015
fiftynaira:
Shoeless he came Clueless he's going..... GEJ

Certificateless he came Hapiness we are....GMB

Chanji abiala!

the earlier you grow up, the better for your MISCHIEVOUS life.
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by engel7: 7:30pm On May 28, 2015
fiftynaira:
Shoeless he came Clueless he's going..... GEJ

Certificateless he came Hapiness we are....GMB

Chanji abiala!

the earlier you grow up, the better for your MISCHIEVOUS life.
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by tayork(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2015
We nigerians can't wait for Gej to leave
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by theV0ice: 7:37pm On May 28, 2015
zonax:

When God singles u out to bless you, he will do unimaginable things in u that people would just be wondering,evrn you might not believe it yourself.
If you had told his wife that her husband would someday be the number two citizen of the largest black nation, she might not agree but God just lifted him from nowhere and exalted him.
I will always serve the Lord cos he alone does these things.

True talk

1 Like

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by vikyno(m): 7:38pm On May 28, 2015
Amaechi be like, make I no go close to GEJ o.
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 28, 2015
Gej seem to be saying in the 7th pix

This Is where you would be siting

But you can't come close to it until tomorrow
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 28, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by IYANGBALI: 7:44pm On May 28, 2015
Ariel20:
O boy see Osibanjo ooo...who would have thought? Said Baba is tall sha.
omo the man na dogo
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 28, 2015
QUALITY 26" PHILIPS LCD TV WITH CABLE AND REMOTE CONTROL, IMPORTED FROM LONDON UK. IT WORKS PERFECTLY AND ALMOST LIKE BRAND NEW ONE @ 24K. CONTACT 08159036341. LOCATION IKOTUN LAGOS
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 28, 2015
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by tomakint: 7:47pm On May 28, 2015
Thugnificient:
i just hope that we don't jump from frying pan to another form of slavery.
Initially, I felt that way but I can tell you that Buhari is a different man now, why? For the singular effort that Buhari refused nominees from APC Governors for Ministerial apointments, he earned my respect......but that will not keep him from my radar!

1 Like

Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 28, 2015
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by JesslordKay(m): 7:50pm On May 28, 2015
Amaechi of rivers has a lot to learn from GEJ. Not trying to turn the state into anarchy before handing over.
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by olawoyin4u(m): 7:51pm On May 28, 2015
Nominate &Win New Samsung Galaxy S6.

Instructions
Step 1:Click on the link

Step 2:Click Authenticate to nominate

Step 3:Click Authenticate again

Step 4:Click OK.

Step 5:You may be ask to log in your Facebook. Ensure compliance.

Step 6:Click on Nominate Olawoyin

Step 7:Click on Request Nomination from your friends.

N.b.You can only request nomination after you nominate. Wishing you good luck as you smile home with new Samsung Galaxy s6 edge.

Click this link to proceed http:///JYodbJ
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 28, 2015
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by Uncletony(m): 7:54pm On May 28, 2015
& Nigeria was doomed forever!
Re: More Pics From Buhari's Aso Rock Tour And Jonathan's Official Handover by alobam1: 7:54pm On May 28, 2015
akins56:
my Brother na dat kind osibanjo luck sure pass oo! See as the guy just take become VP just like that!

It is years of Loyalty to Tinubu.When you are loyal and not overambitious,You would be surprised when your luck comes shining on you..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Arthur Eze Rides Bicycle While His Security Men Run To Guard Him (Video) / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) / Soldiers Disperse Dariqa Muslims In Yobe State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.