Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities? (15722 Views)

Girl Kills Her 4-day-Old Son For Prostitution In Katsina / How Do We Reduce Thoughts Of/attempts At Suicide? / Nigerian Girls Forced Into Prostitution In Cote D’ivoire-pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities? by Wumine(f): 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2010
emekaj41:

Abeg na wetin you no understand here?
Re: How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities? by OCCULTIST(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2010
@michelin89:

From your statement,is evidence that your one of this Prostitutes in nigerian Universities or market place whichever one,i can see clearly that you did not follow the family values your parent thought you.
Re: How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities? by Busybody2(f): 9:59pm On Oct 24, 2010
busybody:
@ Topic

Tell the Government to stop selling over 1 million JAMB forms a year knowing that there are only on average 10,000 university places per year

chiejik:

offpoint my dear.

Is this one high on skunk angry Dem tell you say na only one answer the thread need undecided Why not state your own reason and wakapass, tataforic shombo lipsrsealed
Re: How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities? by LouisThoro: 12:02am On Oct 25, 2010
by admitting more prostitutes.
Re: How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities? by tpia5: 6:27am On Oct 28, 2010
@ topic

good luck with that.

the current p.rostitutes all over naija had better move over cos their turf will soon be invaded.
Re: How Do We Reduce The Rate Of Prostitution In Nigeria Universities? by mgbeketoto: 2:02am On Jan 09, 2014
No demand. . .no supply!
Pure economics! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Physical Attributes So Important? / Why Do People Who Borrow Money Find It So Difficult To Return In Due Time? / ADVICE! What Can I Do To Help My Husband Financially

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.