Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,607 members, 7,820,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Picture: Buhari Flies Economy Class Back To Nigeria From The UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: Buhari Flies Economy Class Back To Nigeria From The UK (1434 Views)

Obasanjo Flies Economy Class At Lagos Airport, Surprises Airline Passengers / Hanan Buhari Flies First-Class To London: PDP Blasts Buhari / [picture] Buhari And GEJ Dress Up In Military Attire To Salute Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Buhari Flies Economy Class Back To Nigeria From The UK by babeface3: 5:57pm On May 28, 2015
I'm actually humbled by this rare act of the new Nigerian President. Bravo!

Re: Picture: Buhari Flies Economy Class Back To Nigeria From The UK by spako4(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2015
No more waste in this dispensation so office holders and politicians should take note.
Campaign is over
Re: Picture: Buhari Flies Economy Class Back To Nigeria From The UK by valmunich(m): 6:06pm On May 28, 2015
Just because he flew economy class undecided

how dumb is these people. undecided
Re: Picture: Buhari Flies Economy Class Back To Nigeria From The UK by NoMoreTrolling: 6:07pm On May 28, 2015
He should fly economy as the president, then I'll be impressed.

None of this shhh matters till then.
Re: Picture: Buhari Flies Economy Class Back To Nigeria From The UK by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 28, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:
He should fly economy as the president, then I'll be impressed.

None of this shhh matters till then.
I'm sure he has no problem flying economy as president. In fact, he'll do it.
Re: Picture: Buhari Flies Economy Class Back To Nigeria From The UK by demelza: 6:29pm On May 28, 2015
valmunich:
Just because he flew economy class undecided

how dumb is these people. undecided
Point out how many of our past leaders ever did this.
Allow the "dumb" people celebrate things like this cos its a rarity in our climes.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Buhari Flies Economy Class Back To Nigeria From The UK by NoMoreTrolling: 7:25pm On May 28, 2015
goofyone:

I'm sure he has no problem flying economy as president. In fact, he'll do it.

Well, let's wait and see.

Would it even be logical for the president of the most populous black nation to expose himself like that?

Food for thought.
Re: Picture: Buhari Flies Economy Class Back To Nigeria From The UK by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 28, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Well, let's wait and see.

Would it even be logical for the president of the most populous black nation to expose himself like that?

Food for thought.
Gordon Brown does it. Wibowo, the Indonesian president, once did that. I don't think it's illogical.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Pictures The Tanoids Hate To See / Boko Haram Attacks Babangida In Yobe / Disasters You Can Expect Now That Gay Marriage Is Here (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.