Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

My Predictions On Buhari Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Predictions On Buhari Administration (1528 Views)

Man Fulfills His Promise, Pours Water On Floor And Drinks On Buhari's Arrival / What Has Buhari's Administration Achieved This Year? / Ministerial List: Seun Kuti Says He Has Lost Hope On Buhari Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Predictions On Buhari Administration by B69U: 6:23pm On May 28, 2015
My predictions on Buhari administration

Buhari is the last strong pre–second Civil War president of Nigeria. I foresee civil war in Nigeria future. He is noted for his foreign policy successes but will be too quick to threaten war with sections of the Country and neighbouring countries, over the issue of oil, then backed away and split the ownership of the oil region with the NigerDelta allowing them 50% derivation . The North will attempt to claim sole ownership of certain oil asset in the Niger Delta (shared with the UK COMPANY) in a deal to grant Niger Delta 50% derivation. The route of the problem

Buhari will lead the nation to a conflict against the Niger Delta -Biafra in an inevitable civil war, when they reject Northern ownership of oil wells or the oil region. The north will gain most of the southwest in the eventual break up of Nigeria that follows. No nation survives 2 civil war.

The UK and US financed and spearheaded the war to allow the US sale of shale oil to increase at a profitable price for their economy to recover, whilst Nigeria oil sale is stopped during the fighting. I sadly say it will be a sweeping victory but the nation will be divided like south sudan. The North won the war in south Sudan but lost the South or Country. Buhari has evil plans for the SS/SE, may God help all of us. .

Scholars have ranked him favorably on the list of greatest presidents for his ability to set an agenda and achieve all of it. Buhari has been called the "least known consequential president" of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by Jorussia(m): 6:26pm On May 28, 2015
.I am of the opinion that if the owner and moderators of nairaland,fail to remove war threats and succession threats from its forum,the Govt should do d needful by closing down the site.

4 Likes

Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by Jorussia(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2015
B69U:

Buhari is the last strong pre–second Civil War president of Nigeria. I foresee civil war in Nigeria future. He is noted for his foreign policy successes but will be too quick to threaten war with sections of the Country and neighbouring countries, over the issue of oil, then backed away and split the ownership of the oil region with the UK.

Buhari and Southwest will lead the nation to a conflict against the Niger Delta -Biafra in an inevitable civil war, financed and spareheaded by the US/UK to allow the US sale of shale oil to increase at a profitable price for their economy to recover, whilst Nigeria oil sale is stopped during the fighting.

Scholars have ranked him favorably on the list of greatest presidents for his ability to set an agenda and achieve all of it. Buhari has been called the "least known consequential president" of Nigeria. He plans evil or the SS/SE, God help us.
I am always very annoyed,when i see Sth like this on naira land.what is your problem? are you sure you don't need an urgent psychiatric examination?

3 Likes

Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by B69U: 6:28pm On May 28, 2015
These prediction are one u can take to the bank as they will happen.
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by Mogidi: 6:32pm On May 28, 2015
I concur wholeheartedly with the above prediction by B69U. People praise Buhari by saying he's a man of conviction, but so was Hitler, we all know where he led Germany.
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by SHARIAREPORTERS: 6:34pm On May 28, 2015
Rite from d word "go" I hate Buhari cum "change"
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by demelza: 6:36pm On May 28, 2015
Omo! Tomorrow some people will weep tears of blood! grin

1 Like

Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by danny301: 6:38pm On May 28, 2015
Prophet of doom. I see crisis in your miserable life... I see you and your likes perishing... I see a peaceful, united and prosperous Nigeria under Buhari... After tomorrow many people are going die of heart failure.

1 Like

Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by grandstar(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2015
Half of what you said is illogical and the other half incomprehensible.
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by firefox4th(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2015
B69U:

Buhari is the last strong pre–second Civil War president of Nigeria. I foresee civil war in Nigeria future. He is noted for his foreign policy successes but will be too quick to threaten war with sections of the Country and neighbouring countries, over the issue of oil, then backed away and split the ownership of the oil region with the UK.

Buhari and Southwest will lead the nation to a conflict against the Niger Delta -Biafra in an inevitable civil war, financed and spareheaded by the US/UK to allow the US sale of shale oil to increase at a profitable price for their economy to recover, whilst Nigeria oil sale is stopped during the fighting. I sadly say it will be a sweeping victory. He plans evil for the SS/SE, God help us.

Scholars have ranked him favorably on the list of greatest presidents for his ability to set an agenda and achieve all of it. Buhari has been called the "least known consequential president" of Nigeria.

I disagee with you, with the advent of forthcoming regime ,headed by PMB, nigeria SHALL RISE AGAIN ON HER FEET AND SHALL BE ACCEPTED AND RESPECTED IN THE COMITY OF NATIONS.
His regime shall be people oriented.
AMEN !
Let me stop here.
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by B69U: 6:50pm On May 28, 2015
firefox4th:

I disagee with you, with the advent of forthcoming regime ,headed by PMB, nigeria SHALL RISE AGAIN ON HER FEET AND SHALL BE ACCEPTED AND RESPECTED IN THE COMITY OF NATIONS.
AMEN !
Let me stop here.

Go back and read my post again. Nigeria will break up and the North will gain the southwest. The other regions will leave.
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by Sweetguy25: 6:53pm On May 28, 2015
I made better predictions on my thread. . .
https://www.nairaland.com/2272158/how-buharis-tenure-end-2019
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by firefox4th(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2015
B69U:

Go back and read my post again. Nigeria will break up and the North will gain the southwest. The other regions will leave. I will be back to tell you wat year these events will take place next.

see concerning Buharis regime, as Jesus lives , you got it WRONG.
Go back on your consultations for clearer picture.
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by DaBullIT(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2015
I need Don jazzi's voice

Go

Bad belle people Dem plenty for here
Eeeey Dem plenty for here

Oloshi Dem plenty for here Eeeey Dem plenty for here

Sons of biatches Dem plenty for here Eeeey Dem plenty for here

Dan banza shege mutum

And if buhari does not lead the country to war, may your family never have rest or peace
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by B69U: 7:01pm On May 28, 2015
firefox4th:

see concerning Buharis regime, as Jesus lives , you got it WRONG.
Go back on your consultations for clearer picture.

There is nothing wrong about it. It is clear, there is plan to hand the UK ownership of certain oil asset in the Niger Delta that the North will attempt to claim sole ownership of (shared with the UK) in a deal to grant Niger Delta 50% derivation. The route of the problem.
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by Stolen: 7:12pm On May 28, 2015
This problem never finish? Na wa oh! Trouble every way!
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by firefox4th(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2015
B69U:

There is nothing wrong about it. It is clear, there is plan to hand the UK ownership of certain oil asset in the Niger Delta that the North will attempt to claim sole ownership of (shared with the UK) in a deal to grant Niger Delta 50% derivation. The route of the problem.

My brother, dont allow fears ,make hay while sun shines Nigeria wont disintegrate now ,not now.
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 28, 2015
firefox4th:

AMEN !
Let me stop here.

Rise again as if Nigeria was up before.

Una dey make person laf abeg
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by waternogetemeny: 8:52pm On May 28, 2015
DaBullIT:
I need Don jazzi's voice
Go
Bad belle people Dem plenty for here
Eeeey Dem plenty for here
Oloshi Dem plenty for here Eeeey Dem plenty for here
Sons of biatches Dem plenty for here Eeeey Dem plenty for here
Dan banza shege mutum
And if buhari does not lead the country to war, may your family never have rest or peace
This one pass Don Jazzy
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by stevecantrell: 8:56pm On May 28, 2015
B69U:
These prediction are one u can take to the bank as they will happen.

This is well crafted Crap !
Re: My Predictions On Buhari Administration by unstableaswater: 9:02pm On May 28, 2015
If it take a Buhari to destablise and end Nigeria, so be it.

(1) (Reply)

Distrust Brewing Between Buhari And Osibanjo / 1 Naira = 232 Dollars, Drop To 250 Anticipated: No Finance Minister In Nigeria. / Tinubu’s Ambition Caused NASS Crisis, Chief Whip Lashes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.