Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June (4898 Views)

Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) / Peter Obi Set To Reconcile P'square / Pretty Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Okoro Set To Wed Nigerian Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by Airforce1(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2015
Breaking! Breaking!! & More Breaking!!! Hahaha I love my Job. Hmm, this is true ooo, except Mikel changes his mind at the last minute. So Nnenna Nwosu’s ‘friends’ sent me a mail telling me what they are about to say is a top secret. I paused and wondered what, then I read the mail and alas it was about Mikel getting married to a Nigerian girl. My first reaction was, Fabu, biggest side chic of the century cause we all know Mikel’s girlfriend Olga Diyachenko, the Russian girl. So I replied them and said, nope sorry, no be me go break fake news. They tried to send me pics of them together, but they said she will know its them. Then they sent me some of her words on her blackberry DP and even a photo of him there, I still said No, I find it hard to believe. Then they gave me her Facebook ID, that she isn’t even really hiding it anymore now that she has ‘won’, so I went there, and alas it was Mikel that she used as her Facebook background page (as seen above) and even posted some lovely words of them about 20 hours ago. Btw, Nnenna Nwosu is the CEO of popular Nigerian beads company Neniesville Beads. Continue...

She also posted this with a picture of him.

So the big one is this, they say they are getting married in June and that is what Nnenna currently has on her blackberry DP.

So don't forget her friends broke the news and you read it here first... hehe. Plus how will Olga feel about this,,,

Nnenna is 25 and she is from Anambra. She even already has in mind the names she intends to name their kids in the nearest future; Kamsiyochukwu, Kamharidachukwu and Kamkelechukwu Mikel Obi. She disclosed this while wishing them a happy children's day in advance yesterday. Sefini!

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/mikel-obi-set-to-wed-nigerian-girl-in.html

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by Proffdada: 7:41pm On May 28, 2015
What about his Russian babe?
Op is lying angry
As for nnenna she should keep her head out of the weed basket
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by boman2014: 7:41pm On May 28, 2015
bullshiit

Airforce1 when yuh droppin ur alBOMB?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by oloriooko(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2015
Trash!!!
U never get job better start looking for one grin
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 28, 2015
Trash liars
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by demelza: 7:44pm On May 28, 2015
So she's happy about being a side chick!
Too ugly for her "man" to showcase to the world.
When will some women have sense?
Anyway I dont believe this.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 28, 2015
fake news!
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by hatux: 7:56pm On May 28, 2015
Total

Bullshit!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by VickyRotex(f): 8:08pm On May 28, 2015
I don't believe this.

But if this is true, I fear for Mikel.

Russians are good Snipers undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 28, 2015
What about his Russian bad?
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by MrCork: 8:18pm On May 28, 2015
Airforce1:
Breaking! Breaking!! & More Breaking!!! Hahaha I love my Job. Hmm, this is true ooo, except Mikel changes his mind at the last minute. So Nnenna Nwosu’s ‘friends’ sent me a mail telling me what they are about to say is a top secret. I paused and wondered what, then I read the mail and alas it was about Mikel getting married to a Nigerian girl. My first reaction was, Fabu, biggest side chic of the century cause we all know Mikel’s girlfriend Olga Diyachenko, the Russian girl. So I replied them and said, nope sorry, no be me go break fake news. They tried to send me pics of them together, but they said she will know its them. Then they sent me some of her words on her blackberry DP and even a photo of him there, I still said No, I find it hard to believe. Then they gave me her Facebook ID, that she isn’t even really hiding it anymore now that she has ‘won’, so I went there, and alas it was Mikel that she used as her Facebook background page (as seen above) and even posted some lovely words of them about 20 hours ago. Btw, Nnenna Nwosu is the CEO of popular Nigerian beads company Neniesville Beads. Continue...

So the big one is this, they say they are getting married in June and that is what Nnenna currently has on her blackberry DP.

So don't forget her friends broke the news and you read it here first... hehe. Plus how will Olga feel about this,,,

Nnenna is 25 and she is from Anambra. She even already has in mind the names she intends to name their kids in the nearest future; Kamsiyochukwu, Kamharidachukwu and Kamkelechukwu Mikel Obi. She disclosed this while wishing them a happy children's day in advance yesterday. Sefini!

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2015/05/mikel-obi-set-to-wed-nigerian-girl-in.html

True...he is wedddin a nairaland female who's name I will almost release! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by nerodenero: 8:23pm On May 28, 2015
The fear of Russian Mafia is the beginning of wisdom.This news is fake sha!
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by Yustash001(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2015
What about the russian girl?Oh,.No Mikel...you can't just break this girl's heart...
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by missdebs(f): 8:31pm On May 28, 2015
d russian babe's eye have finally open
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by Airforce1(m): 8:39pm On May 28, 2015
The Russian lady is the main chic

While dis naija lady is the side chick
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by Truckpusher(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2015
MrCork:

True...he is wedddin a nairaland female who's name I will almost release! angry
grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by CSTR2: 9:23pm On May 28, 2015
Mikel is not that stupidd.
He is stinkingly rich anyway.
It's not like he exploited the russian barbie.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by stlarry001(m): 9:32pm On May 28, 2015
ACADEMIC HUB: Agbami Scholarship 2015/16 Application (Undergradu... http://academicmerit..com/2015/05/agbami-scholarship-201516-application.html?spref=tw
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by IfyAwazie(f): 9:38pm On May 28, 2015
Ladun' s fake news.

Bloggers always wants to be the first to break news even if its fake. Mtchewww
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by Captainswag225(m): 9:38pm On May 28, 2015
Airforce1:
The Russian lady is the main chic

While dis naija lady is the side chick
if its so then the russian gal deserves to be married first coz she is the main chick unless they broke up.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by Houseofglam7(f): 9:40pm On May 28, 2015
The truth go still come out.
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by Goodnuel: 9:53pm On May 28, 2015
VickyRotex:
I don't believe this.

But if this is true, I fear for Mikel.

Russians are good Snipers undecided
Loll grin grin grin.. I'm sure he he knows that grin grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by pyyxxaro: 10:37pm On May 28, 2015
If e like make e propose to Patience Jonathan

Long Hiss#mmmmmmsssssshhhhhhheeeeewwwwwwww#
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by VickyRotex(f): 11:22pm On May 28, 2015
Goodnuel:
Loll grin grin grin.. I'm sure he he knows that grin grin grin grin

Then, he'd better be careful undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by denedene(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2015
she is in her own world, someone please wake her up. undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by Chanchit: 1:25am On May 29, 2015
Guy, e go better make u go serious inside studio na, we still dey wait for the alBOMB. Wetin consign you with mama nkechi die inside egusi farm gossip?
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by 7footre(m): 6:17am On May 29, 2015
June is around the corner already
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by juninho50(m): 7:00am On May 29, 2015
iffa hear say.....
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by pretydiva(f): 9:16am On May 29, 2015
Mctewww..i didnt read anytin dat says mikel is getting married 2 a Nigerian. Any Nigerian gal can pull dis stunt. So dis is absolutely baseless
Re: Mikel Obi Set To Wed Nigerian Girl In June by nkem123(m): 4:43pm On May 29, 2015
Airforce1:

hw is that anybody's business? mtcheeew.Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

See The Real Face Of Lagbaja (revealed Photo) / Yepa!!! - She's Back Again - Nollywood Actress Drop Another Mouth Opening Pictur / Hushpuppi FINALLY Reveals What He Does For A Living

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.