Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists (5328 Views)

Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 / Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again / Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 28, 2015
This is all you ever need to know;

"An extremist Muslim wants to behead you.

A moderate Muslim wants an extremest Muslim to behead you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYCfP4Eg1B4

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 28, 2015
Omenka what do you say?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Proffdada: 7:53pm On May 28, 2015
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 28, 2015
Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:55pm On May 28, 2015
No difference All of dem dhe suck blood except modilian Abuamam na smal small him dhe suck

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by agarawu23(m): 7:57pm On May 28, 2015
bullshit undecided
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 28, 2015
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by simpleseyi: 8:08pm On May 28, 2015
WombRaiders:
This is all you ever need to know;

"An extremist Muslim wants to behead you.

A moderate Muslim wants an extremest Muslim to behead you."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYCfP4Eg1B4

You are very right. I wish extremists who already are hell bond behead nonentities like you. I wish extremist rid the world of idiots like your generation. If you fools wont let us be, we wont let you rest either.
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 28, 2015
simpleseyi:

You are very right. I wish an extremist beheads nonentities like you.

Case closed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1le8KiPqt5I
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 28, 2015
simpleseyi:

You are very right. I wish extremists who already are hell bond behead nonentities like you. I wish extremist rid the world of idiots like your generation. If you fools wont let us be, we wont let you rest either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulLUV_XxQmo
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 28, 2015
One minute they are defending Islam as peaceful then the next moment they join the Jihad wagon

pic definitely related

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by namfav(m): 8:21pm On May 28, 2015
you are obsessed with muslims grin
the door is not shut for you
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 28, 2015
IbnSultaan:
rubbish

agarawu23:
bullshit undecided

Religion of peace is a lie. Every post on this thread and forum about Islamic extremism has Muslims avoiding questions.

Their arguments are fallacy after fallacy, and if you don't like their garbage-flinging you are labeled a bigot.
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by simpleseyi: 8:22pm On May 28, 2015
WombRaiders:

Case closed!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1le8KiPqt5I

Leviticus 20:10
If a man commits adultery with his neighbor's wife, both the man and the woman who have committed adultery must be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:22
If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 28, 2015
namfav:
you are obsessed with muslims grin
the door is not shut for you

I suffer from a healthy fear of Islam and what it represents
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2015
simpleseyi:

Leviticus 20:10
If a man commits adultery with his neighbor's wife, both the man and the woman who have committed adultery must be put to death.

Deuteronomy 22:22
If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.

Don't forget to rant about the crusades
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by namfav(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2015
don't be afraid bro, we are like you, minus the fear and the misinformation grin
don't watch too much news

WombRaiders:

I suffer from a healthy fear of Islam and what it represents
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 28, 2015
Why not take this thread to the religion section
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 28, 2015
namfav:
don't be afraid bro, we are like you, minus the fear and the misinformation grin

No I am not like you because I don't stand back and watch people who I share the same faith with kill innocent people in cold blood in the name of God.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 28, 2015
Did that foolish terrorist talk about Jonathan? I hope it is not what I am thinking though

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
Why not take this thread to the religion section

No. The problem with Islamic extremism and the religion itself is that it is bent on global power struggle.

Islam is a pseudo fascist political cult!

Boko Haram news are reported here.

We must talk about why Moslems allow their brethren to continue their barbarity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by namfav(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2015
look at those that kill as your kin in humanity, that does not mean you should be tired of humanity
because you share the same blood and genes as those that kill innocent people

WombRaiders:

No I am not like you because I don't stand back and watch people who I share the same faith with kill innocent people in cold blood in the name of God.
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 28, 2015
namfav:
look at those that kill as your kin in humanity, that does not mean you should be tired of humanity
because you share the same blood and genes as those that kill innocent people

I am after the doctrine that inspires all this barbarity and not a lone lunatic sociopath.

Islam seems to provide all "divine" doctrine to commit murder.

It is as if Muslims are not allowed to sin against each other but when it comes to "Kafurs", a Moslem is expected to be at his most worse state.

Isn't this confirmation that Islam is discriminatory and hypocritical at the same time since my rights as a non Moslem can not be guaranteed in a Moslem dominated society?

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by namfav(m): 8:37pm On May 28, 2015
i'm not going to argue with you back and forth, i know your misinformed type
i am sorry to disappoint you but there are 1.5 billion muslims on earth if you can't live with that, you may as well delete yourself grin

WombRaiders:

I am after the doctrine that inspires all this barbarity and not a lone lunatic sociopath.

Islam seems to provide all "divine" doctrine to commit murder.

It is as if Muslims are not allowed to sin against each other but when it comes to "Kafurs", a Moslem is expected to be at his most worse state.

Isn't this confirmation that Islam is discriminatory and hypocritical at the same time since my rights as a non Moslem can not be guaranteed in a Moslem dominated society?
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 28, 2015
namfav:
i'm not going to argue with you back and forth, i know your misinformed type
i am sorry to disappoint you but there are 1.5 billion muslims on earth if you can't live with that, you may as well delete yourself grin

Gonorrhea is the most common STD with millions of infections annually recorded globally but that doesnt make gonorrhea a good thing.

Or does it?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 28, 2015
WombRaiders:

No. The problem with Islamic extremism and the religion itself is that it is bent on global power struggle.

Islam is a pseudo fascist political cult!

Boko Haram news are reported here.

We must talk about why Moslems allow their brethren to continue their barbarity.

Ok
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by namfav(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2015
comparing us to gonorreah just shows what your mentality is, i pity for you, you are a WEAK soul

WombRaiders:

Gonorrhea is the most common STD with millions of infections annually recorded globally but that doesnt make gonorrhea a good thing.

Or does it?
Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 28, 2015
namfav:
comparing us to gonorreah just shows what your mentality is, i pity for you, you are a WEAK soul

You employed popularity as a virtue of your religion.

Well, I simply stated that because something is popular or rampant that on its own doesn't make it a good thing.

Kapish!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Curlieweed: 9:56pm On May 28, 2015
WombRaiders:

Or does it?

Good one! You forgot to mention cockroaches and Mosquitos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by Curlieweed: 9:58pm On May 28, 2015
WombRaiders:

You employed popularity as a virtue of your religion.

Well, I simply stated that because something is popular or rampant that on its own doesn't make it a good thing.

Kapish!

Islam is a religion of piece. They bomb you and one piece of you here, some other pieces of you over there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by mubarakopeyemi(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2015
You Christians wont sit up ur bums down and face your business. You're so worried about islam. u call Muslims names and don't even ensure your hand is clean before u come to equity. you are enemies of yourselves, you all live in hypocrisy and your pastors live on your stupidities. But that's not my area of concentration for now.

several killings are done by Christian youths all around the Globe and mostly in The US, New York. they call it CRIME, and if similar happens in the part of someone who calls himself a Muslim, you say he's a terrorist. you go extra miles in provoking Muslims and when we say anything you call us terrorists.

the first and second world war which remains the most deadly war known to us, killing hundreds of millions of people in the process was not provoked by a Muslim. it was provoked by a Christian.

but you guys are the real terrorists. The book you follow which is the Bible is a tool I'll use against you. Therefore; are you open to a discourse as to who a terrorist is, who a Muslim is, and who a delusional 21st century Christian like you is.

I can't just go on and start wasting my time on one less sensible christian fool like you.

if you're open for it then let me know.

salam.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between So-called Moslem Moderates And Extremists by omololu2020(m): 10:46pm On May 28, 2015
WombRaiders:

Religion of peace is a lie. Every post on this thread and forum about Islamic extremism has Muslims avoiding questions.

Their arguments are fallacy after fallacy, and if you don't like their garbage-flinging you are labeled a bigot.

womb raider d ijaw boy,wen will u return back to d creek,cos Jonathan don lose d presidential election

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Don't Let The Selfish Interest Of The SW Cost The South Presidency / Akwa Ibom Tribunal: APC Combs For Evidence To Recuse Another Judge / See Shell's Comparison Of Lagos Against Johannesburg and Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.