Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) (5341 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada / Sanwo-Olu Orders Demolition Of Jankara, Bombata Markets / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Atikuorbuhari: 8:43am On May 04, 2020
As seen this morning in different parts of Lagos state, the buses are still loading to the 100 percent capacity despite the orders given by the governor of the state, Jide Sanwo Olu.

The Governor placed a social distancing rule in buses to prevent the residents of the state from contacting the novel Corona virus.

This is because Lagos state been showing increasing numbers in the spread and the fears that it might increase even more.

SEE VIDEO: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/lagos-danfo-buses-still-loading-100.html

1 Share

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by 2by40ft: 8:44am On May 04, 2020
This is where the passengers have fault more than the Gov't or drivers.
Its not all the time you will be guided on some things like Goat.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by ibksiv(m): 8:45am On May 04, 2020
O! Lagos Lagos! Lagos don cast na ph be the koko

1 Like

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:47am On May 04, 2020
Sanwo Olu can't control those transport guys. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by VaselineCrew: 8:48am On May 04, 2020
To make laws is easy, to enforce them 24/7 is the true test of a nations seriousness, mtcheew!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On May 04, 2020
Illiterates plenty for Lagos mehnnn

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by delugajackson: 8:49am On May 04, 2020
That's how they go about spreading this virus. Next thing you will hear now is an increase in the number of cases.

And if you really check, none of them there are on nose masks. Obstinate goats.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Emmanuelhector(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2020
Welcome to Lagos.. Where most human beings behaves like animal
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2020
mind your business oga angry sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by GoodLord95: 8:51am On May 04, 2020
What! 9 am never nack sef
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 8:51am On May 04, 2020
You see what I'm talking about now?people are stubborn is high time security men start flogging people to enforce it angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by psychologist(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2020
I was almost moved to tears when I came out and saw the number of people already out and the total floating of the lockdown guidelines... people everywhere, traffic everywhere.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Racoon(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2020
Lagosians themselves are to be blame.Meanwhile relaxing this lockdown now is the most unproductive thing to do.Life first!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Dankey(m): 8:54am On May 04, 2020
Lagosian never fail to disappoint...
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On May 04, 2020
2by40ft:
This is where the passengers have fault more than the Gov't or drivers.
Its not all the time you will be guided on some things like Goat.
You don't live in Lagos so you won't understand...

Govt will make rules without providing alternatives or enforcing it, making it difficult to obey or follow. If you don't have a car in Lagos now, your name is sorry...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by 2by40ft: 8:58am On May 04, 2020
Iamundisputed:
You don't live in Lagos so you won't understand...
I live in Lagos but I just have a choice and when it comes to matter of health or dying compromise can be made
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Goldencheese(m): 8:59am On May 04, 2020
Lagosians and their die-hard attitude. This is the same stubbornness Kano residents displayed and they are paying the price now.

This thing is real and we all should be cautious, take preventive measures and be prayerful.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On May 04, 2020
The Governor had listed some numbers, which i will post below, as a whistleblower, you have a reward from the state, the name of the road, the road the vechicles are plotting, the garage they are loading from.

The governor will put a call to the state chairman Mc Olomo, so in all the motor pack in Lagos, there will be firm abideness to the state traffic law.

The reason you spotted this is just becaue majority of the drivers are illerate, they don't believe the virus exist, the literate among them are few.

Op u have done a great job, taking your time and data to create this thread

It will hit the front page now, cause the governor is a covenant member of this forum with an handler.

Like I said above this is the number from the governor task force traffic law on Convid 19 enforcement below, to curtail the flout of the law of the state.

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by jen4r: 9:02am On May 04, 2020
okada means of transportation is by far more secure than the other transportation means, but u can imagine a situation where by one convict-19 patient sneeze is the bus or Keke, the whole occupants will be infected, and it is not the same as in Okada, and if the okada is putting on face mask he will not likely to transfer the infection any to anyone.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by haiti007(m): 9:03am On May 04, 2020
Some many people are to be blamed.

1. The agbero that will cut ticket and demand them to pay in full because chairman must not hear story

2. The load and booking money: This one, those boys don't smile at all. Failure to pay them for carrying passengers at "their" bus stop, your wiper or mirror will pay for it

3. The owner that will still demand full day delivery. They will always tell the drivers "shebi you work? Eehn pay me full money now"

4. Middle men in transport business: This ones are those that will take the bus at hire purchase and give it to drivers on another daily pay agreement. So you see the chain now. Baba olowo must collect money, middle men go collect their own and drivers too must take something home for the family.

5. The driver: Most of them are greedy set of people.

Let me stop here, I have typed too much. I want wash my hands with sanitizer.

You can blow your whistle. The NURTW chairman has made a disclaimer that any driver that violate the guideline order is not their member.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by garfield1: 9:05am On May 04, 2020
Racoon:
Lagosians themselves are to be blame.Meanwhile relaxing this lockdown now is the most unproductive thing to do.Life first!
After you will abuse northerners as if there are the only ones not observing social distancing
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On May 04, 2020
Look into NRTW?
No be dem make am governor?
Seems like this guy grew up in oyiboland and just paid Lagos a visit cheesy
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by pyyxxaro: 9:07am On May 04, 2020
Mc Oluomo must collect his complete revenue
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by gevans(m): 9:08am On May 04, 2020
They are loading 100% with 100 to 300 percent increase of fare in some selected locations.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by gaby(m): 9:26am On May 04, 2020
Na now Covid wan start him work well well.

Throw the rains into the mix and you'll get some deadly mixture for transmission.
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by kiwi007: 9:27am On May 04, 2020
50% or let me say 60% of nigerians are not law abiding so all those lay down guideline by state government na joke he go be las las

1 Like

Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Avalancheman: 9:29am On May 04, 2020
Well...
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by Sunshineg5(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2020
Whistle blowing should be directed towards the government that can make the difference by enforcing the rules.

All this media stunt by Segelinks adds nothing to humanity.
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by TASng(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2020
People should stop excalate this thing, we all know stringent policy by Lagos State government won't be easy to adhere to.

Covid-19 in Nigeria is fake and fraud, not what exactly media paint it.

I have my reason
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by AdaoraNK(f): 9:45am On May 04, 2020
Hmmm

Lagos intensifies measures to remain at the top of the league, bearing in mind that the management of North Pillars of Kano have fair relationship with the federal regulators to compete with them

I got this quote from a whatsapp group and it got be laughing.

For me the lock down should be extended. Its not fair exposing the poor masses to untimely death because the stingy govt can not give out N800 billion to 40 million bvn accounts which is not up to $2 billion dollars but have borrowed $3.5 billion dollars from IMF.
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by dview001(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2020
Re: Lagos Danfo Buses Still Loading 100% Despite Sanwo Olu Orders (photos, Video) by juman(m): 9:50am On May 04, 2020
Corona is just some super malaria.
More than eighty percent would recover from it easily.

Social distancing is also important.
But we are in difficultly destroyed country that is hard to survive the tough economic situation even before corona.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Warns Against Media Sensationalism / Food Security: FG, AFD, Semmaris On Study Tour Of Lagos Market Systems / EFCC Acting On Debtors: What About Wonder Bank Victims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.