Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch (890 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch / Photo: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by Alishachris: 8:00pm On May 28, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-FuoblRZwWPk/VWdNcoYDwCI/AAAAAAAFYww/0qnQ7pTHrYM/s1600/3.png[/img]

Wow! Never seen a watch like that ... lovely! A very busy woman needs to know what time it is all over the world.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by SHARIAREPORTERS: 8:01pm On May 28, 2015
"A laborer deserves his wages"
Mama economist, enjoy ya life
Abi dem wan say sanusi cum soludo no use watch?
No mind enemies
If dem got dem way, dem go tell u to dhe use wall clock sef

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by midolian(m): 8:03pm On May 28, 2015
Lips sealed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by Proffdada: 8:03pm On May 28, 2015
Mealtimes must never be missed
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by candycrushsoda: 8:04pm On May 28, 2015
Nice but looks weird
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by saxwizard(m): 8:04pm On May 28, 2015
good for her
..can she check wat tym is it at heaven
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by CountDracula(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2015
All I see is a waste of money, a smart fone wud tell u the time in all countries, wats d essence of dis?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by dandoki: 8:06pm On May 28, 2015
Tief tief girl! You will need that watch cause your time in jail would be endless!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by StealthyMe(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2015
undecided
To what end ? Nigerians can waste money on stupid things...and to think she's a graduate of Economics

Arsene Wenger would tutor her undecided
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 28, 2015
ENJOY MY MINISTER. YOU'RE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIA.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Shows Off Her Famous Multi Timezone Watch by Alishachris: 9:26pm On May 28, 2015
Dorrobucci:
ENJOY MY MINISTER. YOU'RE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIA.

angry

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Metro UK Uses Wrong Picture In A Story On President Buhari / I’m Not Fraudulent, Okiro Set Me Up For Trial: My Position, By Aaron Kaase / Senator Bukola Saraki Refutes Plans To Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.