Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:54 AM

3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos) (1704 Views)

Halima Babangida To Be The 3rd Wife Of Auwal Lawa: Lady Shades Anti-Polygamists / Princess Eliana Godswill-Edward's Birthday Party (Photos) / Blood Will Flow If Elrufai Demolishes Gbagyi Villa- Kaduna Youth Groupwarns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 28, 2015
Governor-elect Nasir El-Rufai will tomorrow be sworn in as Kaduna State's governor. And to celebrate her husband, El Rufai's 3rd wife threw him a BBQ congratulatory party. See more pics after the jump.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/05/3rd-wife-to-kaduna-governor-elect.html

Re: 3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 28, 2015
more

Re: 3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos) by remsonik(f): 8:35pm On May 28, 2015
Lol......waiting for who will be his first lady
Re: 3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos) by raumdeuter: 8:37pm On May 28, 2015
Abeg oo

Which of the women is the wife

And where is the BBQ.

Those are the two key questions I have

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 28, 2015
The midget that demolished my house
Re: 3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos) by Aitee1: 8:49pm On May 28, 2015
How do these Muslim women cope sharing a man

Arrrrrgh...can't deal!!! sad

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos) by umar745(m): 8:57pm On May 28, 2015
3rd lady ish
Re: 3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos) by ebamma(m): 9:03pm On May 28, 2015
Aitee1:
How do these Muslim women cope sharing a man

Arrrrrgh...can't deal!!! sad

yes you can
When he buys you your own house, and a lexus jeep and a fat bank account to follow it
No be pesin go tell you make you become fourth wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos) by Aitee1: 9:19pm On May 28, 2015
ebamma:
yes you can
When he buys you your own house, and a lexus jeep and a fat bank account to follow it
No be pesin go tell you make you become fourth wife

You really think what works for A works for B?

Sorry to disappoint, money is good but my happiness is paramount and one of the things I can't do is share my man and I can't just be happy in such marriage.

God that created me knows what's best for me that's why I was born a christian.

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Wife To Kaduna Governor-elect Elrufai Celebrates Him With BBQ Party (photos) by Holatunde007(m): 10:07pm On May 28, 2015
Aitee1:

You really think what works for A works for B?

Sorry to disappoint, money is good but my happiness is paramount and one of the things I can't do is share my man and I can't just be happy in such marriage.

God that created me knows what's best for me that's why I was born a christian.
Come here na you won come dey form saint abi?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LTV Can Compete With CNN, BBC, Others—ambode / Corruption Exposed. This FRSC Officer Extorted Money From Me. Caught Him On FB / Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.