Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? (1667 Views)

Workers Humiliate Saraki, Dogara, Ngige The Labour Minister In Abuja On May Day / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by Naijiant: 6:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Buhari has "short-changed" Nigeria with short man Ngige.
Details:
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buhari-is-ngige-the-change-nigerians-voted-for/

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by francbadoo: 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Naijiant:
Details:
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buhari-is-ngige-the-change-nigerians-voted-for/
. Speak Up
Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by kernel501: 12:10am On Oct 08, 2015
Naijiant:
Details:

No!!! With Tinubu
Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by mikolo80: 1:08am On Oct 08, 2015
how or you prefer pdp there
Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by Naijiant: 8:41am On Oct 08, 2015
mikolo80:
how
or you prefer pdp there
PDP is already there - Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Audu Ogbeh, Ngige, El-Rufai, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by egift(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2015
The Wailing Club is becoming a DesperateLand. When there in nothing to Wail about, they manufacture one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by mikolo80: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2015
Naijiant:

PDP is already there - Obasanjo, Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Audu Ogbeh, Ngige, El-Rufai, etc.
which party flag are they flying
Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by Naijiant: 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
mikolo80:
which party flag are they flying
The party of thieves

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by mikolo80: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
Naijiant:
The party of thieves
simple question you no fit answer how you take pass waec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by Naijiant: 7:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
mikolo80:
simple question you no fit answer
how you take pass waec
Ask Buhari wey him certificate. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by mikolo80: 1:13am On Oct 09, 2015
Naijiant:
him no need certificate he read reach general former president

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by mikolo80: 1:13am On Oct 09, 2015
Naijiant:
him no need certificate he read reach general former president your own answer or I relegate you to wailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by Naijiant: 8:43am On Oct 09, 2015
mikolo80:
him no need certificate
he read reach general
former president
your own answer or I relegate you to wailer
I fit promote you to Lying Liar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2015
I love the Igbos..They know how to destroy their own and latee cry foul....

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by nnandu: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2015
2011 PDP had all them Saraki, Ngige, Tambuwal, Audu Ogbeh,Silva,Amaechi etc
2015 APC has all the above. And more still decamping from PDP to APC

Just the name has changed. Any government in power politicians who think of only them selves.
We hear Amechi spent money to put APC in power that is the highest level of corruption, was the money his own,where did it come from
Did the Good people of Rivers State tell him to spend their money in election campaign when they are suffering from bad roads??
Most of these guys were nothing before they joined PDP, they stole money now they are saints. Rubbish
Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by Naijiant: 11:25am On Oct 09, 2015
nnandu:
2011 PDP had all them Saraki, Ngige, Tambuwal, Audu Ogbeh,Silva,Amaechi etc
2015 APC has all the above. And more still decamping from PDP to APC

Just the name has changed. Any government in power politicians who think of only them selves.
We hear Amechi spent money to put APC in power that is the highest level of corruption, was the money his own,where did it come from
Did the Good people of Rivers State tell him to spend their money in election campaign when they are suffering from bad roads??
Most of these guys were nothing before they joined PDP, they stole money now they are saints. Rubbish
Amaechi was "something" b/4 he joined PDP. He was a cultist! grin
Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by mikolo80: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Naijiant:

I fit promote you to Lying Liar.
you see your naivete
you no get alternative
but you de complain about those that have performed
at least 1% (apc) is better than 0.1%(pdp)
if you like go and live in pdp state
na we de in charge and we will choose our loyal ministers till 2027 if you like go swimming with block around your legs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by Naijiant: 5:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
mikolo80:
you see your naivete
you no get alternative
but you de complain about those that have performed
at least 1% (apc) is better than 0.1%(pdp)
if you like go and live in pdp state
na we de in charge and we will choose our loyal ministers till 2027 if you like go swimming with block around your legs
So you dey APC. Democrazy dividend don reach your side?
Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by mikolo80: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
Naijiant:

So you dey APC. Democrazy dividend don reach your side?
when I no de foolish
why I go wait for dividend from greedy ppl
I de go there make I hammer
Just helped get a rep elected
time to collect my pound of flesh
then slowly climb up the political ladder
then try to change what I can with whatever I've accumulated
yes, quarrupshin can be used as a double edged blade
and if he fumbles we remove our support and elect another person, then the fear of us will be the beginning of wisdom
we'll be able to ask for anything then
but sitting at home throwing insults will get you nowhere
you Gats to chook head as per undercover agent
as we have bad politicians
why can't we have good politicians
Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by Naijiant: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
mikolo80:
when I no de foolish
why I go wait for dividend from greedy ppl
I de go there make I hammer
Just helped get a rep elected
time to collect my pound of flesh
then slowly climb up the political ladder
then try to change what I can with whatever I've accumulated
yes, quarrupshin can be used as a double edged blade
and if he fumbles we remove our support and elect another person, then the fear of us will be the beginning of wisdom
we'll be able to ask for anything then
but sitting at home throwing insults will get you nowhere
you Gats to chook head as per undercover agent
as we have bad politicians
why can't we have good politicians
No forget me when you start to chop oh!
Re: Buhari, Is Ngige The "Change" Nigerians Voted For? by mikolo80: 6:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Naijiant:
No forget me when you start to chop oh!
after you don insult me finish. and you no gree join party. you go pay fine o, bigaly

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Obasanjo In Auto-crash, Condition critical / Nigeria Embassy Officials Fight With Biafra Protesters In Sweden (video) / Nigeria Currently Under Watch By Human Right Watch. See Confirmation, Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.