Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ahead Of PDP Hand Over To APC!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahead Of PDP Hand Over To APC!!!!!! (329 Views)

Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ahead Of PDP Hand Over To APC!!!!!! by confie(m): 10:27pm On May 28, 2015
Is PDP still the largest party in Africa? considering their abysmal performance at the polls leading to this inauguration, I so doubt. Taking my time to reflect on the statement of 'Mama Peace'- "even if 10 parties join together, they cannot remove PDP, Africa largest political party". It was easily discarded, some phobic statements she made at the unveiling of people's desire for change, one that will readily come to mind is 'do u want my husband and governor Fayose to go to jail' chant, wen addressing Ekiti women. How visible the down fall of PDP was to the blind, too bad some of us were blinder than the blind to see it.... I hope PDP can rise from this catastrophic partyquake.
Re: Ahead Of PDP Hand Over To APC!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On May 28, 2015
They can't rise again cos pdp is sold out and baba is pulling some big men down

(1) (Reply)

Tuesday Fixed Games / I Won’t Tolerate Indiscipline, Says Gov Ortom / Controversy: Should Buhari Publicly Declare His Assets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.