Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,685 members, 7,820,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) (3915 Views)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels / 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by naijaclinic: 10:33pm On May 28, 2015
In university there is the general concept that all courses are difficult. However we must agree that some are more difficult than others.

So is it Medicine? Medical students just need to "pass" (No GPA) so one wonders why they should feel they read so much.

Is it Law? We know first class in Law is a mirage. So why do Law students bother?

Is it Engineering? They scared me with EMA textbook (Like Encyclopedia) in Year one o! Later discovered they read it throughout their 5 years.

Oya abeg join me suggest.

Nb: I was a Medical student so permit my bias towards Medicine as voluminous.
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by demmy0325(m): 10:35pm On May 28, 2015
..undecided
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by cooluc(f): 10:37pm On May 28, 2015
naijaclinic:
In university there is the general concept that all courses are difficult. However we must agree that some are more difficult than others.

So is it Medicine? Medical students just need to "pass" (No GPA) so one wonders why they should feel they read so much.

Is it Law? We know first class in Law is a mirage. So why do Law students bother?

Is it Engineering? They scared me with EMA textbook (Like Encyclopedia) in Year one o! Later discovered they read it throughout their 5 years.

I tell you it's medicine joor

1 Like

Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by chimoskyg(m): 10:50pm On May 28, 2015
Economics

Hardest in UJ

Ever heard of there prerequisite courses when you fail 1 you add a year to yr years.
The Econometrics na die

Am a double major Eco Edu
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Nobody: 1:32am On May 29, 2015
chimoskyg:
Economics

Hardest in UJ

Ever heard of there prerequisite courses when you fail 1 you add a year to yr years.
The Econometrics na die

That's not what prerequisites are..U must pass them before u can do some other courses cos they are somewhat linked..
Why is no one talking the core sciences like those of the physical and biological sciences, those guys over dey jack too
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Yustash001(m): 6:33am On May 29, 2015
It's medical students...

1 Like

Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by naijaclinic: 7:10am On May 29, 2015
Yustash001:
It's medical students...
cooluc:

I tell you it's medicine joor

Signed

1 Like

Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Imprida(f): 9:45am On May 29, 2015
chimoskyg:
Economics

Hardest in UJ

The Econometrics na die

im not an economics student but i offered eco101 and eco111 menhhi saw hell

1 Like

Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by chimoskyg(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2015
Imprida:
im not an economics student but i offered eco101 and eco111 menhhi saw hell

Wot dept
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by drezzi(m): 11:17am On May 29, 2015
[/color][color=#990000] ;DPharmacy is d hardest in uniben
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Imprida(f): 12:21pm On May 29, 2015
chimoskyg:

Wot dept
its under environmental studies
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Lildrizzle(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2015
Try studying political science
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 29, 2015
1. Medicine

2. Geology

Most geology lecturers are sadistic mou'fuckers.

1 Like

Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Joshuadon: 6:05pm On May 29, 2015
iyke926:
1. Medicine

2. Geology

Most geology lecturers are sadistic mou'fuckers.

men It's MEDICINE
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Joshuadon: 6:06pm On May 29, 2015
Lildrizzle:
Try studying political science

Political gini ?
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by rocoh(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2015
Try Geology. It's hard in all universities. I have never heard of a university in Nigeria where Geology is simple. They are always reading. No matter the Level. In my school it was soo bad that when our University calender was made and they snapped inside of the Library, all the people there reading were Geologists, you call that a coincidence?
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by dammydoo(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2015
dat awkward moment wen nobody graduated 4rm Geology department

VC : what happened

Geology HOD ; my student refused to graduate

3 Likes

Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Donkaz(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2015
dammydoo:
dat awkward moment wen nobody graduated 4rm Geology department

VC : what happened

Geology HOD ; my student refused to graduate
lol

This is what we call wickedness in high places
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by calculator123(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2015
try studying mathematics and statistics.those real,complex analysis courses including ring theory na die.op u are very wrong

3 Likes

Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by ebukaOtika(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2015
Joshuadon:

Political gini ?

Lolzz Political Senses fa.
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2015
Na study hard abi na work after skool we dey want.
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by NiceHans: 8:13pm On May 29, 2015
Another baseless argument

1 Like

Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 29, 2015
I think na medical courses
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Bellalistic(f): 9:07pm On May 29, 2015
Linguistics
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Bellalistic(f): 9:14pm On May 29, 2015
LOVEGINO:
Na study hard abi na work after skool we dey want.

Word is Bond

1 Like

Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by calculator123(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2015
diz thread would soon crash like dana
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by chimoskyg(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2015
Imprida:
its under environmental studies

Geopi
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by fattbabakay(m): 10:15pm On May 29, 2015
Ask an OAU student...
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Lildrizzle(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2015
Joshuadon:

Political gini ?
Science naw
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by readone1(m): 10:47pm On May 29, 2015
naijaclinic:

students studying PHYSICS especially when studying for quantum mechanics examination
solving the Schrödinger equations require so much hard work
Re: Which Set Of University Students Study The Hardest (most) by Imprida(f): 11:05pm On May 29, 2015
chimoskyg:

Geopi
Nope not even close, you wont be able to guess correctly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Futo Tuition Fee 2015/2016 / Boyfriend Surprises UNIUYO Girlfriend In Hostel, Finds Out She Slept Out (VIDEO) / Top 10 Things You Can’t Prove But People Believe Anyway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.