Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. (107786 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Governor Wike Buying Things At A Market In Rivers State (Photo) / Bad State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by juman(m): 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Those suppliers and sellers of body parts are poor people.
Why cant they do juju to be rich?

4 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by chukwugoziegi: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Eje Jesu!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by LILTJAY1: 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2022
No video or picture?
Atleast we see videos and pictures of ritualist caught on nairaland here..
But no picture for this one? Meaning it is a cook up story
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by AYNL: 10:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
cry I blame Nollywood
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by marsman: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2022
EastisBae:
Afonjas are so disgusting! I know that all these ritual killings and skull mining going on in that region must have a ready made market for it.

So shameful yet they're still mired in extreme poverty to the point they hardly live in decent houses.

Tufiakwa!!!
And it not alien to any one that is sane, that those decent houses in the erosion ravaged east are built from the proceeds of Drug pushing, pounding babies from baby factory for rituals, worshipping amadioha with human skulls at Okija shrine, kidnapping, assasination jobs and many more cruel atrocities humans can think of.
Osu bastards the most babaric crude wicked cursed race on earth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by oluwaahmed: 10:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
Sergio101:
Omo no be today ooh.

But this thread clearly showed that this word "afonja" is not yet in existence in this site back then.
Just imagine as the first page looked so holy in a war triggering thread as this.

Then fast forward it to 2022.... cry cry

What really went wrong for a hate to be as this in this site embarassed cry cry cry cry cry

2015 elections bro. The igbos were seriously demonized on this forum for the loss of GEJ. Several threads were created mocking igbos and one was even created(which was moved to FP by a useless tribal mod) about how they can chase igbos away from lagos and inherit all their properties. That was the beginning of the end of nairaland. Igbo guys here and igbo apologist naturally fought back and degraded this site especially as it was being purported to be a yoruba site. What was left hidden by the yorubas like their excess ritual tendencies and fraud prevalence was now exposed just drug dealings by igbo.

11 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by wink2015(m): 10:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
GOD FORBID !

The evil of these generation
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Yankee101: 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2022
Yoruba why?

4 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Mbo07: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Jakumo:
While we are on the subject, why can't cannibals eat divorced women ?

Because they are bitter.

I am divorced but not bitter, its the best choice I made two months after I do... Sometimes, just walk, some times just say I quit! Some time just smile and tell yourself the truth, this isn't for me.

Yeah it sure going to hurt, my family felt bad, they felt I disgraced them, I was young, I felt alone but I had my reasons..... I am divorced but not bitter. And I believe alot of other women and men who are divorced are also not. Thank you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by pacificom: 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
Honestly, I will never go to sleep again in this dog eat dog world.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by tutudesz: 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2022
LILTJAY1:
No video or picture?
Since 2009 O! How many spy camera were available then

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by macrodata(m): 11:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
ivolt:
Fake story by an illiterate journalist.
After several paragraphs, he couldn't provide just one evidence of his claims.
You're the mumu one here. You think NL men were after chasing clout in 2009?

Why don't you go there and start snapping? Ask them to bring out the whole basin for your photography collection.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by shantti(m): 11:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
Am a time Traveller, I came back in time to tell u guys not to vote for Buhari come 2015, also, a boy known as Wizkid will drop a dope album this year.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Obamaofusa: 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
LILTJAY1:
No video or picture?

Everybody knows that it was cooked up by a sunnews ritualist.No evidence.Just cock and bull story from 2009 and not a single person caught.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by marsman: 11:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

Mr Ewedu, was it Clifford Orji that helped your Ogbonni yoruba king capture and mutilate a little yoruba girl of less than 5 years for ritual purpose in the 1940s? Was it Clifford Orji that told Chief Awolowo his fellow Ogbonni member how to defend the murderous king? Keep deceiving yourself.

Afterall yorubas are utopianistic experts at deceiving themselves. They hate truth because it is bitter. They prefer the sweet lies that will give them 'jedi jedi'.

Ritualism and yoruba culture are inseperable.

Everyday una go dey find human skulls wey una go dry ontop trees and fenced for Ogun, Osun and Oyo state. Dem don swear for una. Werey people.

I believe Yorubas are the ones selling Babies to ritualist in the east, Yorubas are also the worshippers and priest in Okija shrine found in present day anambra with thousands of flat headed human skull already sacrificed to Amadioha. Same shrine linked to numerous influential Igbo politicians.

As a matter of fact Awolowo did what any reasonable sensible lawyer would do. He defended a suspect in the court of law to his utmost best. If truly you did your research you should know that 3 people were arrested for the crime, one of those 3 people was judged to have had no connection to the crime, now if awolowo had not defended him in the court of law, that is how he would have been killed unjustly while being innocent.

You osus really like thinking through your ass, what purpose is the legal system, if every suspect of a particular crime is sentenced without a proper convincing councel to defend their claim of innocence, because people think they did it. Osu will always show his babaric senseless nature any where any time.

Anytime someone is suspected of a particular crime just lynch them, since that is how your dumb head works. The legal system should be left to rags and we should start lynching suspects so that lawyers won't defend suspected criminals again.

At times you try to sound intelligent with your trolling style, but it all just boils down to how dumb you all are the first intance you opened your mouths

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Obamaofusa: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
macrodata:
You're the mumu one here. You think NL men were after chasing clout in 2009?

Why don't you go there and start snapping? Ask them to bring out the whole basin for your photography collection.

Ode.Jankara is still there.
No other newspaper or newsoutlet carried this news except this Igbo ritualist.It speaks volume..

YORUBAS DONT COVER CRIME BUT BLOW IT EVEN OUT OF PROPORTION FOR THE WORLD TO KNOW.

MOST IGBOS ARE RITUALISTS AND THEY ARE STILL THE MOST POVERTY STRICKEN PEOPLE IN THE SOUTH.

NOBODY DOES RITUALS LIKE THE IGBOS...

Report: 150 women, girls killed for rituals in Niger Delta in two years

Foundation for Partnership Initiatives in the Niger Delta (PIND) says 150 women and girls were killed for ritual purposes between January 2018 and December 2021.

In a recent report, PIND said that the upsurge in targeted killings of women and girls for ritual purposes occurred in Cross River, Delta and Imo.

TheCable had reported how young people use social media to seek traditional charms, mystical powers and even ritual killings in quest of money.

The NGO said the prevailing situation is driven by a growing demand for human body parts for money-making..

https://www.thecable.ng/report-150-women-girls-killed-for-rituals-in-niger-delta-in-two-years
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by musicwriter(m): 11:21pm On Mar 08, 2022
delpee:
Just wondering why this evil is allowed to stand. People are dying needlessly.

We don't have our own system of education, therefore cannot get rid of it because we can't culturally question it.

We cannot get rid of it with the foreign acquired so called education because the education is not meant to attend to uniquely African situation.

We don't have research papers saying, for example that "according to research by professor Obasanjo at University of Lagos, making money from jazz has been found to be superstition" or "scientists in (ADD ANY TRIBE HERE) land has dismissed juju as stupidity"

Our education is not about solving our problems but following those tracks laid by white people about what's worth knowing and what's not worth knowing.

That's why.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by FBIBOT(m): 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
13 years later... It's now something sold cheaper... Situation getting worse... We need reorientation in this country

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2022
Skull island in Lagos shocked

4 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by marsman: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Leave all these talk..

Otokoto happened nearly a QUARTER OF A CENTURY AGO..

Clifford Orji was about 20 years ago..

The fact that you have to dredge them up as examples defeats your claims..

Crimes may be universal..

But let's get one thing clear..

AFONJAS are MASTERS in ritual killings..

The EVIDENCE is there EVERY WEEK for the blind to see.. angry
They are Old but they existed.
By the way is this Old

https://www.thecable.ng/report-150-women-girls-killed-for-rituals-in-niger-delta-in-two-years

The way you people cover shits up in your back yard CIA is learning work

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by rampantlover: 11:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
Zoogeria....no surprises there. grin grin
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Obamaofusa: 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2022
marsman:

I believe Yorubas are the ones selling Babies to ritualist in the east, Yorubas are also the worshippers and priest in Okija shrine found in present day anambra with thousands of flat headed human skull already sacrificed to Amadioha. Same shrine linked to numerous influential Igbo politicians.

As a matter of fact Awolowo did what any reasonable sensible lawyer would do. He defended a suspect in the court of law to his utmost best. If truly you did your research you should know that 3 people were arrested for the crime, one of those 3 people was judged to have had no connection to the crime, now if awolowo had not defended him in the court of law, that is how he would have been killed unjustly while being innocent.

You osus really like thinking through your ass, what purpose is the legal system, if every suspect of a particular crime is sentenced without a proper convincing councel to defend their claim of innocence, because people think they did it. Osu will always show his babaric senseless nature any where any time.

Anytime someone is suspected of a particular crime just lynch them, since that is how your dumb head works. The legal system should be left to rags and we should start lynching suspects so that lawyers won't defend suspected criminals again.

At times you try to sound intelligent with your trolling style, but it all just boils down to how dumb you all are the first intance you opened your mouths

Dont mind that ritualist.
Everybody knows that cannibalism is an ancient long culture of the Igbos which culminated into using their victims for rituals and eating the remaining.Now imagine 11 million of these people in the midst of the Yorubas who are alien to this kind culture.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Ussycool: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
Chai! 2009 thread? We gat hope walai...
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Angelfrost(m): 11:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is just sad to read...

In an age where nations have already advanced past Electric cars to Flying automobiles, my country is still grappling with barbarism like ritual murders, Ethnic clashes, herdsmen attacks, etc...

When foreigners read such, their first thought is that civilization never found its way to Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Obamaofusa: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2022
lol

Otokoto and Okija wey cover Nigeria with register of millions of Igbo na him be few.
It took the federal police and all security agencies the time of their lives to unravel a welll kept horried culture of the Igbos which had spanned centuries and had culminated in a lot of Igbos fleeing Igboland for the SW bringing along their culture and establishing another human parts and cannibal system called baby factories where they have easy access to their cultural trading of human parts for rituals and for their cannibalistic rituals.
It could be happening in Yorubaland but it is an abberation brought about by the influx of Igbo ritualists.The first ritualist in Yorubaland was an Igboman called Clifford Orji.
May God cleanse Yorubaland from this terrible malady from our Igbo invaders.

This story was concocted by an Otokoto ritualist from Igboland.I could not open it.It is probably another Okija news.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by damosade(m): 11:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
cescky:

Don't be a dumb ass..

So the evil marker exists means, the stupidity is real?

Its slow people like you, those alfas deceive into doing this stidpidity above. I hope you get caught if you ever try it.

Money ritual is real and your dumb nation is the poverty capital of the world... What you should be saying is devil is real and hes a Nigerian, go to jankara and ibadan, you will see his disciples.. USA etc have been to the moon and back and not one skull mined, your here talking nonsense.

You are still young.. wetin you know. I don't drag issue with someone that does not understand how spirituality works because people like you do not have the capacity to decipher it.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Sterope(f): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is a poor attempt at investigative journalism. It fails to inform us how our man discovered this information, his experience, his guarantor etc.

1 Like

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by marsman: 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Dont mind that ritualist.
Everybody knows that cannibalism is an ancient long culture of the Igbos which culminated into using their victims for rituals and eating the remaining.Now imagine 11 million of these people in the midst of the Yorubas who are alien to this kind culture.
I am even more concerned about the well being of the remaining igbos in igbo land, who are dieing in silence, who don't know if they will see tomorrow afternoon as a result of the atrocities their fellow igbo brother can do to them, ranging from eating them, to kidnapping them, to assasinating them, to selling their organs, to pounding their heads to open a shop in Onitsha, or kill them and mutilate their corps like they did to those Security operatives for petty reasons. And a word of the matter won't get out of igbo land cause covering up crime is a degree Osu bastards study in the igbo social cultural community from child birth.

The few senseless Yorubas letting this hypocrite have mouth just dey vex me

4 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Sterope(f): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Money ritual is not real

damosade:
And some people will say no money rituals or no juju..
They should also visit bode area in ibadan, before molete overhead bridge, people will be amazed.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Sterope(f): 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
You are as despicable as him. Both of you shouldn't have been born.
marsman:

And it not alien to any one that is sane, that those decent houses in the erosion ravaged east are built from the proceeds of Drug pushing, pounding babies from baby factory for rituals, worshipping amadioha with human skulls at Okija shrine, kidnapping, assasination jobs and many more cruel atrocities humans can think of.
Osu bastards the most babaric crude wicked cursed race on earth

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) / 2023 Elections: Abuja Results / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.