Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. (107790 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Governor Wike Buying Things At A Market In Rivers State (Photo) / Bad State Of Ariaria International Market In Aba After Heavy Rainfall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by swaggerjack: 4:07am On Mar 09, 2022
seunayantokun:

The saddening thing is law enforcement operatives, captains of industries, political and religious leaders, etc are all part of the market. You wonder why Guru Maraji is still there? Why was TB Joshua untouchable? What do you think Prophet Jeremiah, Apostle Sule, etc are doing in their corners? Why is it that alfas and marabouts are patronised by those in Aso Stone? Those who entered Aso Stone after Abacha died have their stories. Have you read an article by Reuben Abati talking about demons in that rock? Do you think the police, SSS, the military don't know where fellow humans are butchered and sold within and outside cities, towns and villages of Nigeria? Are they not all part of the market because they all inordinately desire and are obsessed with quick positions and promotions? When we talk about returning to the true Gospel of repentance and godly character, some people accused us of being overzealous religious preachers wanting to proselytise for Jesus Christ. Of course that is what we are and do because we know Him as the truth though they have ignorantly turned their back on Him. No solution until we all seek Christ Jesus in truth.
The demand for skulls is from marabouts patronised my politicians for power.

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by swaggerjack: 4:16am On Mar 09, 2022
Skull mining will reach epidemic proportions as the magicians and wizards battle for power in the upcoming 2023 elections. Not satisfied with mining skulls, they have now started mining vital organs.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by kay29000(m): 4:16am On Mar 09, 2022
ivolt:
Fake story by an illiterate journalist.
After several paragraphs, he couldn't provide just one evidence of his claims.

EXACTLY! This looks like fake stories you would find on the pages of PM News newspaper.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by zeyt: 4:26am On Mar 09, 2022
In the late 90s my friend was telling a story about the existence of similar market in lagos we thought it was a lie. He explained his boss took him there to meet a man. I was a child then and the story still stick like sore thumb to me. It a still gives me nightmare I could't get over with. Yoruba People though!

6 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by ivolt: 4:46am On Mar 09, 2022
knowhowk:
. He is not Fake ,He is not an illiterate ...U are the Ignorant here ...U take up the Duty to go look for Evidences that you seek for ...Jankara Market is older than you ,The Heinous Crime and Human Parts Market is age-long ...
Another one incapable of thinking.
You probably also believe that killing humans can make you money.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by cl0r0x: 4:46am On Mar 09, 2022
How can Vagina and breast sell for 10.000 when I paid Amarachi 200k for vagina and break. And I only used it temporary.

1 Like

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by ivolt: 4:46am On Mar 09, 2022
macrodata:
You're the mumu one here. You think NL men were after chasing clout in 2009?

Why don't you go there and start snapping? Ask them to bring out the whole basin for your photography collection.
There have always been fools and the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by ivolt: 4:48am On Mar 09, 2022
zeyt:
In the late 90s my friend was telling a story about the existence of similar market in lagos we thought it was a lie. He explained his boss took him there to meet a man. I was a child then and the story still stick like sore thumb to me. It a still gives me nightmare I could't get over with. Yoruba People though!
You thought it was a lie and he convinced you by saying his boss took you there.
If you were a child then, your friend is also likely a child.
It is a tragedy that a rumor spread by a child is still tormenting you as an adult.

1 Like

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by DSoj(m): 5:10am On Mar 09, 2022
Its very stupidd to find such fake garage on n.Land frontpage.. its shallowly stupidd

1 Like

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Rockyfancino(m): 5:15am On Mar 09, 2022
zeyt:
Tell us the story. I would love to read it.

1 Like

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by gistmega: 5:16am On Mar 09, 2022
Bro, they also kill for organs. they call it organ harvesting. I have been there The number of missing persons is overwhelming. The locals know. It is no secret. Some doctors specialize in removing essential organs from poor patients. Strange things are happening.
woah!!!! Nigerian never cease to amaze me!
there is a similar underground body part market in India but it has to do with the demand for human part for transplant (kidney, heart etc)
in due time, i am sure someones is going to pick up on it and make this market the number one place for doctors to get their illegal body part to transplant.
mind you, in India they dont have to kill people for kidneys, people are so poor that they sell them for peanuts.
watch this space,

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by swaggerjack: 5:38am On Mar 09, 2022
gistmega:
Bro, they also kill for organs. they call it organ harvesting. I have been there The number of missing persons is overwhelming. The locals know. It is no secret. Some doctors specialize in removing essential organs from poor patients. Strange things are happening.
The level of evil in the land has become so bad. Not only do Nigerians have to protect their skulls, they now have to also protect their vital organs,

3 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by winterfell007(m): 5:48am On Mar 09, 2022
EastisBae:
Afonjas are so disgusting! I know that all these ritual killings and skull mining going on in that region must have a ready made market for it.

So shameful yet they're still mired in extreme poverty to the point they hardly live in decent houses.

Tufiakwa!!!
Dude you really medicine. You can’t reason above tribal sentiments then you’re a complete liability to mankind. For record, I’m Igbo too and I’m not as hateful as you lots

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:51am On Mar 09, 2022
Amunaotutheory:

My brother my cousin in Yoruba land (dad is Yoruba) tells me what they are going through in the hands of ritualists and herdsmen. He told me he has gotten a specially modified helmet to preserve his head and told me even his sisters (my cousin sisters) now wear iron pants and bra in addition to the helmet to ensure they are safe.
I pray for them everyday.
This is serious. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Jakumo(m): 5:54am On Mar 09, 2022
winterfell007:

Dude you really medicine. You can’t reason above tribal sentiments then you’re a complete liability to mankind. For record, I’m Igbo too and I’m not as hateful as you lots

I remain convinced that the individuals that are so obviously desperate to express tribal hatred are not even members of the two primary tribes that feature in these predictable, boring, and repetitious name-calling cat-fights.

My suspicion is that an organized and methodical attempt is being made to drive a wedge between the Igbo and Yoruba tribes online, despite the fact that NO such enmity exists in the real world. Why this campaign of instigated hate is being pursued remains a mystery to this observer, though one cannot rule out upcoming elections as a motivating factor.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by dangoteinlaw: 6:19am On Mar 09, 2022
Forgodsgrace:

It’s not fake but real.I have been to the market in late 90s and you can easily get any human part from that market
that one is even far, in alaba intl market here there's no human that's not sold there, no alaba businessman can deny this!

1 Like

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by okoroemeka(m): 6:34am On Mar 09, 2022
OsunAmazon:
Who are these human spare part merchants?. Are they so invisible that the police can't arrest them?. How much do they sell human kidneys?
in a big market like jankara there will be layers upon layers to peel off before you know the real dealers,in fact it is an impossibility to know,I remembered in 2014 I went to onitsha main market to buy a pump action shotgun for home defense,I went with a security expert and we are kept in a restaurant deep in the bowels of the market were no outsider can go without revealing himself,I was surprised at the array of brand new guns they brought that day for us to supervise, automatic 8 rounds shotgun,ak47,Ruger,Glock,smithwesson pistols,mark10,scorpion submachine guns, AR-15,it was crazy,if you don't know,you don't know,I will never know we're they are bringing those guns from the depths of the market.

6 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by tollyboy5(m): 6:34am On Mar 09, 2022
ivolt:
Fake story by an illiterate journalist.
After several paragraphs, he couldn't provide just one evidence of his claims.
So if there is no evidence, can you provide us a better explanation where you this these bodies are sold in SW?

Even in alaba market from my childhood we've heard human part are been sold there but till date we don't know who does that

1 Like

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Jakumo(m): 6:39am On Mar 09, 2022
okoroemeka:
in a big market like jankara there will be layers upon layers to peel off before you know the real dealers,in fact it is an impossibility to know,I remembered in 2014 I went to onitsha main market to buy a pump action shotgun for home defense,I went with a security expert and we are kept in a restaurant deep in the bowels of the market were no outsider can go without revealing himself,I was surprised at the array of brand new guns they brought that day for us to supervise, automatic 8 rounds shotgun,ak47,Ruger,Glock,smithwesson pistols,mark10,scorpion submachine guns, AR-15,it was crazy,if you don't know,you don't know,I will never know we're they are bringing those guns from the depths of the market.

A customer who does not mention the correct code word will never be allowed to see the merchandise. An Izon man from Bayelsa state told me that high-capacity semi-auto pistols made by Baretta, Sig Sauer, Glock, Smith & Wesson, among many others, are freely available in Bayelsa State's city streets, where such handguns are referred to as "Ice Water" or "Cane".

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by ladycomfort(f): 6:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by LocalStandard1(m): 6:51am On Mar 09, 2022
Jakumo:
This discussion thread dates back to 2009, a year when men were men, and women were grateful haha, but on a serious note, this topic is still relevant because Nigeria has now been officially inducted into The Global Skull Miner's Consortium, with all rights and privileges implied.

I see you are one of the oldest commenters on this forum. I love that. So far seun is the earliest registered name here, am always look out for the oldest members.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by BeanmanX(m): 6:52am On Mar 09, 2022
This is highly disgusting
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Nadeol: 7:02am On Mar 09, 2022
With all recent happenings, someone called this article "Fake story"? May we not fall victim.

Whether true or not about the location, proper investigation should be carried out by the authorities.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 09, 2022
Jakumo:
While we are on the subject, why can't cannibals eat divorced women ?

Because they are bitter.

You like bitter food? They should eat single men cos they're delicious.
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Adebowalay(m): 7:27am On Mar 09, 2022
bluefilm:
I fear who no fear these Westerners.

What manner of wicked humans are these people with their evil handwork?

Tufiakwa... God forbid angry
as your name implies, you can't be responsible. Lol
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by wizi4tyn: 7:32am On Mar 09, 2022
Post from 2009 is making FP in 2022. Omor 12 whole years before it was pushed to FP grin

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by YorobaPIGS: 7:39am On Mar 09, 2022
winterfell007:

[s]Dude you really medicine. You can’t reason above tribal sentiments then you’re a complete liability to mankind. For record, I’m Igbo too and I’m not as hateful as you lots[/s]
you're a dimwit.

Where are you when Yorubandits display their hate against Igbos and tribalise every political thread?

Kitikpa gba gbuo gi there
Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:46am On Mar 09, 2022
Lol this forum is becoming a joke. A 2009 thread? Guess you really desperate for traffic mr seun

2 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2022
This is just scary to read. embarassed.

You watch movies and you think oh it's just a movie ,but knowing that there are people out there who will butcher a human being and sell off the parts is just scary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by YorobaPIGS: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Yorubas have always being cannibals, unfortunately the south _waste media always suppres any negative news from yelowba land

That why I love Igbos. Take a look the meth menace for instance, every Igbo community went all out to rid their lands of the dangerous situation

Just thesame way we call out our useless and non performing politicians, we don't hold back out displeasure and we don't hide or tolerate any bad behaviour

Everyone can see how the yorobans media shielded this news of yorubas cannibal sing each other from being reported, yet these same hypocritical pigs will always accuse Igbos of what they are worse in

3 Likes

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by TheSourcerer: 7:47am On Mar 09, 2022
Jakumo:

The[size=18pt] Human Parts Market of Jankara, Lagos, Nigeria[/size].   

I chit you not !    Ha hahaha ha ha .  Damn, my sides hurt.

Now thisi-here is the REAL sh-bhang y'all, so move over, Rover, because I'm here to talk about the The REAL CHIT.  And I ain't talking 'bout none of that wimpy-asz ketchup and Hollywood special-effects movie chit y'all is used to neither, homie, 'cause what Nigeria got is waayy more serious than that.  Tell you what, you'll never look at a stack of barbecue spare-ribs the same way again, after you check out this market. ha ha

Kicking off with the first of my many questions, how soon can we expect the Jankara Human Parts Market to put up a web-site highlighting the kidnapping, murder and dismemberment processes that make their organization one of the most renowned and successful in all of Nigeria ?  Reflecting over the availability of fresh vaginas for sale in Jankara Market, I can only imagine the sort of jokes that would get told as such sales are transacted.   On a more serious note, are the breasts sold singly, or as a pair, and can they be returned to the seller after a trial period, for replacement or upgrade to newer models ?

Naturally, overseas customers looking to get AHEAD of the competition in business and love may wish to order fresh African cranial specimens for their Juju and Santeria rituals, BUT, with Nigeria's reputation for providing no grid electricity to power the deep-freezers that are needed to keep cool heads in the Jankara Cadaver Warehouses, frequent assurances will have to be issued,  to the effect that all cold-rooms are powered by multiple redundant back-up generators that are imported, as opposed to being Aba-made or even Indian-made.

The organized exploitation of this vital human resource certainly must be cause for great professional pride among the commodity traders in that ever-popular line of work, which again proves that Nigeria is HEADED in the right direction, and making great HEADWAY in its commitment to the more unconventional, innovative and daring initiatives of trade and commerce. 

Let us all Hold our Heads Up High in the Air, and wave 'em about like we just don't care.
waving the head like I just don't care smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. by jclassiq(m): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2022
OsunAmazon:
Who are these human spare part merchants?. Are they so invisible that the police can't arrest them?. How much do they sell human kidneys?
You want to buy or sell?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014) / 2023 Elections: Abuja Results / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.