Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! (1070 Views)

Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu / Fayose Make Shoking Prediction - Says His Words Are Divine / Mbaka: Are You God? A Nairalanders Response To Mbaka's Views On Jonathan's Govt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by nwaanambra1(m): 11:01pm On May 28, 2015
ARISE O' COME PATRIOT!
NIGERIA CALL OBEY
TO SERVE OUR FATHERLAND
WITH LOVE AND STRENGTH AND FAITH.
THE LABOUR OF OUR HEROES PAST
SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN,
TO SERVE WITH HEART AND MIGHT
ONE NATION BOUND IN FREEDOM, PEACE AND UNITY

O GOD OF ALL CREATION
DIRECT OUR NOBLE CAUSE
GUIDE OUR LEADERS RIGHT
HELP OUR YOUTH THE TRUTH TO KNOW
IN LOVE AND HONESTY TO GROW
AND LIVE IN JUST AND TRUTH
GREAT LOFTY HEIGHTS ATTAIN
TO BUILD A NATION WHERE PEACE
AND JUSTICE SHALL REIGN.

The National Pledge

I pledge to Nigeria my country
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To serve Nigeria with all my strength
To defend her unity, and uphold her honour and glory
So help me God.

SINCE I WAS BORN TILL DATE, I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS PROUD TO BE A NIGERIAN. . . cool

IN THE PAST YEARS, IT WAS SO HARD FOR ME TO EVEN IMAGINE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL TALKLESS OF SEEING IT, BUT FROM TODAY, I BEGAN TO SEE A VERY BRIGHT LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL AND THE SWEET PART IS, AS FROM TODAY, THE DARK TUNNEL IS BEHIND US. WE ARE HEADING INTO THE BRIGHT LIGHT WITH HIGH HOPES AND SURE STEPS!

FROM NOW ONWARD, WE SHALL EXPERIENCE PEACE, LOVE, UNITY AND GREAT PROGRESS THAT WILL NOT ONLY TOUCH WE NIGERIANS BUT SHALL EXTEND TO OUR OTHER AFRICAN BROTHER NATIONS.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!

IF YOU ARE PROUD TO BE NIGERIAN PLS HELP ME SAY AMINOOO! cool cool

4 Likes

Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by fearless2014: 11:11pm On May 28, 2015
Empty, useless, dry post......
@op try get sense small..

3 Likes

Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by nwaanambra1(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2015
fearless2014:
[s]Empty, useless, dry post......
@op try get sense small..[/s]

poor child! i understand your pains - may the new Nigeria provide healing for your demented soul. undecided

3 Likes

Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by dunkem21(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2015
Dry post. ..

2 Likes

Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by wahihi(m): 11:19pm On May 28, 2015
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by wahihi(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2015
Nonsense post.

2 Likes

Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by dustmalik: 11:45pm On May 28, 2015
OP, disregard all the negative comments above. Those guys are simply pained. Indeed, I believe Nigeria shall be great again. I have never been this hopeful.

2 Likes

Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by fearless2014: 12:04am On May 29, 2015
[quote author=nwaanambra1 post=34193121]
You have over 200 meaningless topics created on nairaland & none has made front page, why? because they are as senseless as you the senseless op..
Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by nwaanambra1(m): 9:30am On May 29, 2015
[quote author=fearless2014 post=34194129][/quote]

you are very right about my topics not making front page but i wasn't creating my topics to make front page. i created them to express my feelings which as at the last time i checked wasn't against any NL rules. Besides,I don create "tonto dike showing cleavage" topics neither do i create "goodluck is my hero" topics - we all know how hard it is for any topic created by a non PDP supporter to make front page - very hard! but i guess even that will CHANGE now.

lest i forget, though "likes" don't trip me but if my posts are as 'senseless' as you claim, how comes i have more than 3500 likes? undecided
Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by fearless2014: 10:14am On May 29, 2015
nwaanambra1:

you are very right about my topics not making front page but i wasn't creating my topics to make front page. i created them to express my feelings which as at the last time i checked wasn't against any NL rules. Besides,I don create "tonto dike showing cleavage" topics neither do i create "goodluck is my hero" topics - we all know how hard it is for any topic created by a non PDP supporter to make front page - very hard! but i guess even that will CHANGE now.

lest i forget, though "likes" don't trip me but if my posts are as 'senseless' as you claim, how comes i have more than 3500 likes? undecided

Useless likes from useless people for useless posts that is useless to nairaland..

1 Like

Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by alawi5k: 10:37am On May 29, 2015
Waste of mb

1 Like

Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by nwaanambra1(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2015
fearless2014:

Useless likes from useless people for useless posts that is useless to nairaland..

GUY! I JUST DEY PLAY GENTLEMAN WITH YOU BECAUSE TODAY NA MY DAY! IF I FACE YOU MEN NA SORRY GO BE PORTION!

I AM OVER HIGHLY MOUTHED - SO DON'T DARE ME! I CAN PULL OFF MY GENTLEMAN SUITE NOW AND FACE YOU FULL TIME!

MY TOPIC IS SO USELESS YET YOU ARE HERE SPEWING ROTTEN GUTTER WATER FROM YOUR ROTTEN TOOTHED MOUTH! GO USE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE BEFORE U COME HERE AGAIN!

STAY OFF MY MENTION! DWARF! cheesy cheesy
Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by seniorklop: 10:43am On May 29, 2015
@nwaanambra1. its only those that are progressive and believe that despite all odds, greater things can emerge from Nigeria would share in your optimism. I know Nigeria is heading towards greatness. This is just the beginning. For those that believe in the country, the country shall make them happy vis - vis...
Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by fearless2014: 3:24pm On May 29, 2015
nwaanambra1:

GUY! I JUST DEY PLAY GENTLEMAN WITH YOU BECAUSE TODAY NA MY DAY! IF I FACE YOU MEN NA SORRY GO BE PORTION!

I AM OVER HIGHLY MOUTHED - SO DON'T DARE ME! I CAN PULL OFF MY GENTLEMAN SUITE NOW AND FACE YOU FULL TIME!

MY TOPIC IS SO USELESS YET YOU ARE HERE SPEWING ROTTEN GUTTER WATER FROM YOUR ROTTEN TOOTHED MOUTH! GO USE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE BEFORE U COME HERE AGAIN!

STAY OFF MY MENTION! DWARF! cheesy cheesy

Goat × 2 that is what you are
Re: These Words Are Now Meaningful To Me - Thank You God! by pazienza(m): 3:37pm On May 29, 2015
Maybe it's because you are yet to listen to Biafran National Anthem or read the words. Cos the moment you do, you will hate that your Nigerian anthem. Lol!

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Answer Nigeria. Is It A Crime? / Fear Of Losing Senators At Tribunals Grips PDP / BREAKING: Senate Approves Buhari’s Request For 15 Special Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.