Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,418 members, 7,861,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Fayose Make Shoking Prediction - Says His Words Are Divine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Make Shoking Prediction - Says His Words Are Divine (721 Views)

TB Joshua Prophecy On Biafra: Have His Words Already Come True? / Will Fayose Make A Good President Of Nigeria / Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Make Shoking Prediction - Says His Words Are Divine by naijapeepz(m): 7:56am On May 04, 2016
– Governor Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti state described himself as a prophet who has never lost any battle
– He predicted that Yahaya Bello, his Kogi state counterpart, would soon be removed from office
– The governor stressed that he would rather die than shy away from the truth

Ayodele Fayose, the governor of Ekiti state, has made a shocking prediction. The Cable reports that Fayose said that Yahaya Bello, his Kogi state counterpart, would soon be removed from office. The governor stated this while delivering a lecture entitled ‘Journalism and Politics: Two Sides of A Coin’, an event organised by the Oyo state chapter of the Nigerian Union of Journalists to commemorate the World Press Freedom Day. Describing himself as a prophet who has never lost any battle, he said: “Whatever I say is divine… The next to happen is the removal of Kogi state governor… I have not lost a battle in my life.”

Read everything here

http://www.spindix.com/2016/05/fayose-make-shoking-prediction-says-his.html
Re: Fayose Make Shoking Prediction - Says His Words Are Divine by talktonase(m): 8:19am On May 04, 2016
ok oh we are waiting for your prophesy to come to pass politician turned prophet...
Re: Fayose Make Shoking Prediction - Says His Words Are Divine by KissCODE(m): 8:37am On May 04, 2016
Prophets dont fight battles. What they do is to prophesy. And there is always a condition attached to every prophecy and it the person who recieved the prophecy fails to meet up with the condition or meets up with the condition that is when the prophecy gets fullfilled depending on which.
Re: Fayose Make Shoking Prediction - Says His Words Are Divine by lawydewy(m): 9:04am On May 04, 2016
Oga Fayose the comic Governments r!
You lost to Mr Ojudu in a senatorial election.
Re: Fayose Make Shoking Prediction - Says His Words Are Divine by ProfessorPeter(m): 9:10am On May 04, 2016
Prophet Peter Ayodele Fayose. A.k.a. APC nightmare. I am sure APC will not like that prophecy. Whether they like it or not Fayose is a prophet and his words divine
Re: Fayose Make Shoking Prediction - Says His Words Are Divine by DaBullIT(m): 11:26am On May 04, 2016
That's what 2 grams of crack does to the brain

I wont be surprised if he wears white garment to office one of this days

(1) (Reply)

Photos From State Banquet Organised For Paul And Chantal Biya (photos) / Buhari’s Visit: Read What The Arcbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Portal Welby Wrote / APC New Movie To Premiere By ,29th May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.