Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

This Picture Of Buhari And His Wife Has Really Made My Day. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Of Buhari And His Wife Has Really Made My Day. (5979 Views)

Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: This Picture Of Buhari And His Wife Has Really Made My Day. by adaybayor(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2015
Genea:
and u r brainless,where did she get d money from and besides if d wife have dat kind of money,h borrow ,I tot married ppl are help mates

How is it your problem where she got money from, na your account ? Btw can you prove she actually donated the said amount?
Re: This Picture Of Buhari And His Wife Has Really Made My Day. by brownlord: 8:57pm On May 30, 2015
Spaxon:
grin

Hey, xup u!
Re: This Picture Of Buhari And His Wife Has Really Made My Day. by MeAboki(m): 10:13pm On May 30, 2015
googlepikin:
i leave this for God to judge. you can cheat humans but not God.

Ever heard of Good Will and Sponsorship?

APC like other parties campaigned and raised funds, part of which were made available for Aisha Buhari to donate as part of the party's strategy; as for Baba, I trust his Salary of N14 Million per annum as president is sufficient for him pay off his debt in 2yrs - even after having reject 90% of his entitled pension of N300 Million per annum as a former head of state.

Your painment against PMB is only just beginning because at least another 4yrs of continued torture awaits you; though we pray will extends to 8yrs, God permitting him 2 terms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayemi Honours Outstanding Youths In Ekiti, Awards Prizes For Essay Competition / Obasanjo’s Wife, Major Moji Adekunle Obasanjo, Dies / Akpabio's World Class Water Works. Pics..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.