Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo (38326 Views)

19-year-old Virgin Gang-raped In Kebbi For Refusal Of Marriage Proposal / I Wasn’t Gang Raped; I Agreed To Have Sex With Them, 16-yr-old / Lady Pours Acid On Boyfriend And Goes Into Hiding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Captainswag225(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2015
those rapists must be castrated.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nobody: 9:12am On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:
quote author=maggilove post=34200292]This is bad, they should be punished, this is why relationships should be based on God's type of love.

In fact relationships should be outlawed totally. Unless you are talking of gold diggers type of friendship, I don't see this shit coming to an end.

Marriage is all evil. Relationship borrow eminence from marriage.
support baby mama and baby dada relationships.
. seems you are a product of the baby mama baby Dada relationship? Marriage is all beautiful. besides, i don't see its connection with the story.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by godoluwa(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2015
I HATE THE WORD RAPE. SATAN WILL DESTROY THOSE GUYS, AMEN
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by chinchum(m): 9:14am On May 29, 2015
Taylor86:
ogun and osun crises of lately

buhari abeg wen u enter office today

carry scissors cut ogun and osun commot from nigeria map

There are thousands of rape cases to the police knowledge all over Nigeria, but the ones in the sw axis will get more reported in the media for obvious reasons. The media houses are headquartered in there.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by denedene(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2015
I dislike rapist angry he should be treated as a murderer
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by charlie009: 9:21am On May 29, 2015
Imagine how dis young lads choose to end there future,funny enough dey r students.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by noordean(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:

Lie!! Are you not yoluba. The males of the red oil stew eaters are all rapists.
what brought you to this conclusion?
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by 9jatatafo(m): 9:24am On May 29, 2015
Sex is pleasing and pleasuring your partner and not harming and torturing. The culprits should be locked up or arrange eight girls to gang rape each of them and see how it feels like to be raped. Smelling maggots.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by elipheleh(m): 9:25am On May 29, 2015
Relationship is all scam.

Try bm and bd
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by elipheleh(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2015
Adaobi12:
. seems you are a product of the baby mama baby Dada relationship? Marriage is all beautiful. besides, i don't see its connection with the story.

Trust me I prefer that type. You should try it out. It removes the stress from all these things plus one can have one's own freedom to do things one truly enjoy.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by omojeesu(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2015
He was never a friend, but girls and women are generally so gullible and easily exploited by unscrupulous men. Pity.

I hope she will have necessary medical and counselling services, HIV testing inclusive.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Monikween(f): 9:34am On May 29, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Where's the fun in having sex with force
I tire oooo
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by streetzdreamz(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2015
I blame the lady,in as much as one of the culprit was her boyfriend.....the guys obviously did it for a reason,cult ritual or something,this here is the only reason I like the sharia laws,immediate castration would do the trick,once they are found guilty they need no lawyer or no jury just cut the damned organ off.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Mourin(f): 9:38am On May 29, 2015
Another rapist in ondo.. Btw, i hate d word rape with passion
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Skmoda360(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2015
ojun50:
those guys should be locked up inside a well for life.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by francizy(m): 9:49am On May 29, 2015
mentorandfriend:
The reason why we are humans is because we have control over our emotions. Once we lose that control, we become animals.

I say those guys are animals and should receive animal treatment.

Even animals deserves better treatment than these demonic beasts!

This was not even a matter of konji or any other useless excuse, this was just mere wickedness/heartlessness and evil. No matter how sex starved, I can't rape a girl even if she's lying down nûde with me. So I don't really understand why other guys can't behave themselves.

It's hightime Nigeria introduced capital punishment such as death sentence for rape and child abuse, else... Don't even want to imagine what the country turns into.

I fear for my unborn children...
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Rotimi47: 9:54am On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:

what's this flat head who's people call oil; Oyel saying? The highest number of rape and all other crime takes place in your region were human flesh is sold in restaurants. Cannibals!

1 Like

Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by 42n8dzydoo(m): 9:54am On May 29, 2015
Taylor86:

Ode!
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nobody: 9:57am On May 29, 2015
These azzzzzzholes are sooo going down! The next time they hear pusssssy...before the cat follows they would run. Imagine how a few minutes of pleasure ( if forcing is pleasurable) ruins their forking lives! Abeg, ask nicely! She just might be interested toooo! Moroooons!
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by walemadu: 9:57am On May 29, 2015
very bad! meanwhile, haspol needs workers!

Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Harmony92(f): 10:04am On May 29, 2015
[quote author=MKO4ever post=34200276]Hope the girl did not die sha? Noooo she dey breath dey call ur name small small... Lolzzz.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by mentorandfriend(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2015
francizy:

Even animals deserves better treatment than these demonic beasts!

This was not even a matter of konji or any other useless excuse, this was just mere wickedness/heartlessness and evil. No matter how sex starved, I can't rape a girl even if she's lying down nûde with me. So I don't really understand why other guys can't behave themselves.

It's hightime Nigeria introduced capital punishment such as death sentence for rape and child abuse, else... Don't even want to imagine what the country turns to.

I fear for my unborn children...
Exactly. Capital punishment is very necessary.
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by adedinho(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2015
ojun50:
Does guys should locked up in side a well for life.

xo shud ya grammar too
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nobody: 10:08am On May 29, 2015
Buhari pls finnger the western states wen u sidon for throne! Their sexual atrocities stinks to the sky!
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by cutiesoglam(f): 10:15am On May 29, 2015
elipheleh:

Like really.... V u ever try doing IQ test..... Wat a dumb comment from a so called grown ass man!... WTF
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by poshabike: 10:20am On May 29, 2015
Those guys should be jailed for rape, how can you molest a girl like that? That's unforgivable... sad angry
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by towbeelorbah(f): 10:26am On May 29, 2015
Rotimi47:
what's this flat head who's people call oil; Oyel saying? The highest number of rape and all other crime takes place in your region were human flesh is sold in restaurants. Cannibals!
thank you for replying the hediot jare!!! Its because of racists like him that Nigeria is the way it is!!! Anyway, God is on the throne!!!
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Decryptor(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2015
Their names have been omitted! But their state is there for all to see!

When i say OFE...

You say MMANU!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by airlord2020: 10:39am On May 29, 2015
I support death by firing squad for these guys. They just murdered the lady
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nobody: 10:41am On May 29, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Where's the fun in having sex with force

Help me ask dem ooooo, I wonder d pleasure dey derive in raping. #shioooooor#
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by Nobody: 10:56am On May 29, 2015
Animals
Re: Girl Gang-raped By Boyfriend And His Friends In Ondo by davedave1: 11:09am On May 29, 2015
Taylor86:

NL shld try nd put age restrction to pple on ds forum, am sure ure in ur teens nd if not, then your brain is surely still of a teenager.....el stupendo !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested With Over N51m Drugs In India (photos) / Touts Destroy BRT Buses At CMS, Lagos, This Morning / Rapper-actor, Kaalan Walker Sentenced 50 years To Life In Prison For Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.