Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan (822 Views)

Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? / A Question About President Buhari's Mercedes-maybach S600 That Needs Answers / Goodbye Goodluck Jonathan - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan by Alishachris: 6:58am On May 29, 2015
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/goodluck-jonathan-3-jpg.51127/[/img]

In a few hours, President Goodluck Jonathan will hand over the baton to Muhammadu Buhari. He’ll cease to be President and move into the league of former Presidents.

To some his exit from office is long overdue, to others his departure is a little too soon. Here are 5 things I know most Nigerians will miss about President Jonathan:

1. His Ijaw cap

2. Patience Jonathan

3. His weird analogies (yam and goat)

4. His tolerance

5. Blame shifting game

6. Decision to concede defeat

Add Yours

Re: Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:00am On May 29, 2015
good
Re: Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan by buzquet(m): 7:13am On May 29, 2015
His ugly face, his clueless look n his shoeless legs!!!!
Re: Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan by oluwafemi113(m): 7:16am On May 29, 2015
I'll be back to add mine
Re: Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan by Raiders: 7:17am On May 29, 2015
His cluelessness. he is the worse Nigeria president after Abacha.
Re: Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:26am On May 29, 2015
Stealing is not corruption.
Re: Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan by Nobody: 7:27am On May 29, 2015
I will miss the statement "Stealing is not corruption"
Re: Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan by ellechrystal(f): 7:27am On May 29, 2015
buzquet:
His ugly face, his clueless look n his shoeless legs!!!!
speaking of ugly face I hear d man before him was a baboon in human form.
u no c that one abuse abi,
oga drop ur pics here lets see how fine u r, am certain that his shoesless legs n his ijaw cap r way finer that ur entire body.

like it or not, the man got to d height of his carrer , while u r here struggling with year one exams, toad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:46am On May 29, 2015
ellechrystal:

oga drop ur pics here lets see how fine u r, am certain that his shoesless legs n his ijaw cap r way finer that ur entire body.

like it or not, the man got to d height of his carrer , while u r here struggling with year one exams, toad

grin cheesy grin But why call the lad a toad?
Re: Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan by VoteOutPDPJona: 7:51am On May 29, 2015
President Jonathan allowed us right to freedom of speech. That's why we verbally abused him with reckless abandon. grin grin very ironic!
Re: Goodbye Goodluck : My 5 Thing’s I’ll Miss About President Jonathan by buzquet(m): 11:19am On May 29, 2015
ellechrystal:

are you frm otuoke too? Caz I was told u otuoke guys are clueless, ignorant, dullard n inept!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Murtala Nyako Is Back In Town. / I’ll Forever Remain Loyal To Jonathan –wike / BREAKING: Court Sentences Ousted Egyptian President, Morsi To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.