Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,617 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? (5356 Views)

Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima / Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] / We Will Create Oduduwa Republic 6mths After Biafra Is Created- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2017
As the question goes what are those things you'll miss the most about Nigeria if eventually Biafra is created.

*I'll only miss our National team (super Eagle), even though Biafra team will still be created.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2017
. undecided. Thinking.....
Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by ESDKING: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2017
I won't miss anything, everything about Nig sucks.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by prince9851(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2017
Yoruba Muslims

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 11:44am On Jun 05, 2017
I will also miss 'Night of a thousand laugh'

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by GavelSlam: 11:45am On Jun 05, 2017
prince9851:
Yoruba Muslims

Hope you don't murder the Abakaliki Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by GrandGarcon: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2017
nothing really.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2017
My brothers living in the west will surely miss ewedu and hydraulic soup grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by GrandGarcon: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

Biafra will be a secular state. All the citizens need is to respect the right of each other, you will see that there will be no problems.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2017
GavelSlam:

There's nothing like Abakaliki muslims, what we have is Muslims living in Abakaliki.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Zonacom(m): 11:58am On Jun 05, 2017
Until the new country is formed, i can't say really. But will the freedom of Biafra mean forceful departure of all biafrans from Nigeria? If so, then a lot of sectors in Nigeria and Biafra will surfer for a long while. From sports to Music to Nollywood. The mere thought of it is scary.
I support restructuring for now. Regionalization of the country will pave way for peaceful and easier seperation.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by yarimo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2017
I won't miss anything because BIAFRA won't be created. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2017
Zonacom:
Until the new country is formed, i can't say really. But will the freedom of Biafra mean forceful departure of all biafrans from Nigeria? If so, then a lot of sectors in Nigeria and Biafra will surfer for a long while. From sports to Music to Nollywood. The mere thought of it is scary.
I support restructuring for now. Regionalization of the country will pave way for peaceful and easier seperation.
You really captured the whole scene, a lot of confusion from both sides but at the end everyone will learn to leave in his/her country.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by emmalexabl(m): 12:42pm On Jun 05, 2017
yarimo:

See them....

Ndi unity beggars...

Am actually going to miss this unity beggars ..

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by yarimo(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2017
emmalexabl:

See them....

Ndi unity beggars...

Am actually going to miss this unity beggars ..

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
yarimo:
Chairman, the earlier you begin to believe that Biafra is coming the better for your health. It is coming.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by seunny4lif(m): 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2017
Nice one.
I will miss my Igbo friends because I will now need visa to visit them.
Hope odua will visa free to BIAFRA but BIAFRA will need visa to Odua cool cool
They are great business partner but I will miss thier noise making.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by yarimo(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2017
achi4u:
Chairman, the earlier you begin to believe that Biafra is coming the better for your health. It is coming.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2017
Myd44 and lalasticlala this thread should go to front page, let's have fun from both parties.
I'm tired of tribal post.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Ogalanyachieze: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2017
achi4u:
As the question goes what are those things you'll miss the most about Nigeria if eventually Biafra is created.

*I'll only miss our National team (super Eagle), even though Biafra team will still be created.
wow i'll miss the marginalisation which is the reason for the biafra option in the first place. Or better put, the marginalisation will miss me cos am out of target

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Ogalanyachieze: 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2017
Zonacom:
they wont

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
wow i'll miss the marginalisation which is the reason for the biafra option in the first place. Or better put, the marginalisation will miss me cos am out of target
I will again miss bad news from Herdsmen and their moronic behaviours.

Herdsmen what will you miss when Biafra is finally achieved?

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by deedeedee1: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
yarimo:
Why should biafra not be created? You are from kwara state. Instead of you to be bothered about how your state will join the south west peacefuly without struggling with the fulanis, you are bothered about people you share no common language and culture with. You make it seem like yoruba people can not survive on their own.
Smh!!!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by Fulmigati: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2017
Majority of the Super Eagles teams are born Biafrans. Just take a look at the team that won last Nations Cup for Nigeria.
There is nothing to miss.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by yarimo(m): 12:59pm On Jun 05, 2017
deedeedee1:

Why should biafra not be created? You are from kwara state. Instead of you to be bothered about how your state will join the south west peacefuly without struggling with the fulanis, you are bothered about people you share no common language and culture with. You make it seem like yoruba people can not survive on their own.
Smh!!!

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by kingzizzy: 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2017
I wont miss anything about Nigeria, that Green-White-Green flag gives one depression

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by deedeedee1: 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2017
[quote author=yarimo post=57214526][/quote]
I just told you the truth. Stop making it look like yoruba people cannot survive on their own. We have all it take to develop and become a great nation. If you kwarans choose to lick the fulani ass, that is your own problem...you are free to join them when nigeria separate..afterall you dress like them and you all practice islam, but know this, the south westerners support the disintegration of the country.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by EasternWind: 1:08pm On Jun 05, 2017
Absolutely nothing

Pls what's there to miss? is it her good roads, pipe born water, her free internet, her education, her national TV & radio, healthcare, social welfare, human right, her incorruptible judiciary, light, her good leaders or what exactly?

NOTHING

12 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by achi4u(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2017
EasternWind:
Absolutely nothing

Pls what's there to miss? is it her good roads, pipe born water, her free internet, her education, her national TV & radio, healthcare, social welfare, human right, her incorruptible judiciary, light, her good leaders or what exactly?

NOTHING
What if you were forced to miss one thing? grincheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by macluvph1(m): 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2017
Zonacom:

Bros please remove the fear from you nothing will happen to your investment or whatever, Biafra will still be a member of ECOWAS. Forget about this useless news people carry up and down because no nation will be an island. if Nigeria try such remember they will depend on Biafra for some things which they may forfeit if they deport our people that decided to stay in their country.

So don't worry all these are being taken into consideration.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by fineboynl(m): 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2017
if Biafra is actualized, then the world Nigeria will case to exists. Niger Delta will follow. oduduwa will follow. awolowo once said if Biafra goes oduduwa will follow.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? by EasternWind: 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
achi4u:
What if you were forced to miss one thing? grincheesy
Well, I haven't seen or heard of that mathematical calculation where something is subtracted from ZERO.

DEAR there's absolutely nothing in existence to be missed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari & Osinbajo Spotted Drinking Tea With N35 Sachet Milo / Atiku: What I Will Do Differently To Put Nigeria’s Economy On Right Path / Plateau Insecurity: Gov Mutfwang Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Mangu LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.