Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport (44824 Views)

Encounter With DSS @ MM Intl Airport-madukar Orji / Umar Yakubu-Barde Recommends Amputation & Hanging For Corrupt Officials / Understanding The Gang Up Against Akanu Ibiam Intl Airport Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by ochejoseph(m): 7:11am On May 29, 2015
‎I missed the last flight into Abuja Last nite and had to wake up early to catch the first flight out from lagos to Abuja 

As I stepped into the terminal Building  behold the Picture of Nigeria's most Insulted and under appreciated President steered at me suddenly it downed on me that, 
 that was the last time I will be seeing that picture in that position seeing that the president will be dedicating his life to national and  global peace efforts after leaving office in few hours time!

Nigerians may never be able to properly and objectively  assess  the president until few months from now !

We wish the President and all others  who have served this nation passionately the very best as they return to private life. ‎

May history be kind to the President for conceding defeat and saving Lives 

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria 

Happy Democracy day to all Nigerians and best wishes to Buhari and his team!!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ochejoseph

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by freshness2020: 7:13am On May 29, 2015
God bless the Hero of Democracy!

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:13am On May 29, 2015
I hate "change"

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Nobody: 7:16am On May 29, 2015
getting emotional

Jona yes u ain't perfect

but i pray d good Lord always be with u

u might not be d best thing dat happen to naija

but u created a new face of politics and democracy

go home and rest

from today God has taken ur blames and incompetency away

no more jona dis jona dat

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Khd95(m): 7:17am On May 29, 2015
I am begining 2 feel pity for dis man,his dreams,hopes,ambition etc were shattere by nigerians for some reasons

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Brownhypo: 7:20am On May 29, 2015
the man rocks!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Nobody: 7:27am On May 29, 2015
Such is life. Until last night, this man would not walk without a retinue of aids and tightened security. See him wandering alone now. Just a matter of a few hours of sleep and he's all alone on his own.

This is a lesson for those who want to cling to the enjoyment of this world by all means. Within the blink of an eye, everything might be gone. The afterlife matters more.

37 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by mrcasanova1(m): 7:27am On May 29, 2015
ochejoseph:
‎I missed the last flight into Abuja Last nite and had to wake up early to catch the first flight out from lagos to Abuja 

As I stepped into the terminal Building  behold the Picture of Nigeria's most Insulted and under appreciated President steered at me suddenly it downed on me that, 
 that was the last time I will be seeing that picture in that position seeing that the president will be dedicating his life to national and  global peace efforts after leaving office in few hours time!

Nigerians may never be able to properly and objectively  assess  the president until few months from now !

We wish the President and all others  who have served this nation passionately the very best as they return to private life. ‎

11 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by CountDracula(m): 7:32am On May 29, 2015
They shud fine taxi for his picture nah!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by ZACHIE: 7:33am On May 29, 2015
Clear road for jagajaga jare
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Beremx(f): 7:39am On May 29, 2015
You can always visit him at Otuoke. Doesn't he entertain visitors in his hometown?

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by stebell(m): 7:42am On May 29, 2015
GEJ is my HERO. I'll miss yu alot bro.
We wait for ur Heroic welcome to Bayelsa ur home town.

16 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by RockMaxi: 7:46am On May 29, 2015
The next time you will see this picture it will be referred as "Former President GEJ 2010-2015" in the history book of this nation. angry

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:48am On May 29, 2015
Useless thread! What is essence of having pity for a Man who emptied all Nigeria had laboured for?

Ochejoseph, go and sit down,!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by sinizia: 7:58am On May 29, 2015
So long soon-to-be ex-President. The hero of democracy, may Buhari achieve more than you. smiley You're a good man, but no steel to lead this country. This country needs a strong-willed President and not only a good president. But i pray you learn from your mistakes and come back roaring again. I'll miss you, Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by DaGC(m): 8:04am On May 29, 2015
Goodluck to you sir. Enjoy the private and retirement life. One stage of your life has ended. Another 1 begins.

All the best sir.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by olasmith10(m): 8:18am On May 29, 2015
He stepped on d toes of d average Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Nobody: 9:21am On May 29, 2015
The hour has come
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Mogidi: 9:21am On May 29, 2015
I was going to say Goodluck to GEJ but then realised Nigerians need goodluck more than he does.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Firefire(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2015
God bless our dear Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

Our Tribute loading...

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by CR77(f): 9:21am On May 29, 2015
Shout out to the Hero of Democracy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by ketekete: 9:21am On May 29, 2015
Everything will come to and end one DAY... Jonathan's presidency ends today. Perhaps he will be back again in the future to save Nigeria.. Never say never.

21 Likes

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by adenine02: 9:21am On May 29, 2015
smiley
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Firefire(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2015
ochejoseph:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Nobody: 9:21am On May 29, 2015
..... anyway are u interested in joining our VIP group
for daily winnings in football bets, check my
signature for more details.

no risk no reward
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Nobody: 9:22am On May 29, 2015
What a pity!
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Nobody: 9:22am On May 29, 2015
O ma se oooo[img]O ma se oooo[/img]O ma se oooo
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by menesheh(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2015
Your headline is conveying a different mood and message from the main tori
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Bants(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2015
At least light dey airport my called me telling she hasn't had light for 2 weeks....
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Optional2(f): 9:22am On May 29, 2015
K
That's life.
Re: Picture Of President Jonathan Hanging For The Last Few Hours At MM Intl Airport by Pangea: 9:22am On May 29, 2015
He forgot his job description!
The masses first!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Dangote’s APC Appointment / Malivelihood & Deola Wedding Gifts To Guests: Phones, Generators, TV, Fridges / UK company's 'Yoruba' trademark sparks outcry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.