Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square (32870 Views)

I Won't Reply Tinubu Now, Oyegun Says / Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / President Jonathan Visits Theophilus Danjuma [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by myklangelo(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2015
By the time this night is over we will have the roll call of all the 5000 guests in nairaland.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by 9niceguy(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2015
Can anyone see me behind that man standing? There is heat here mehn
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by kay29000(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2015
Hmm! But where are all these pics na? Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:06am On May 29, 2015
Jagaban Ahmedoooo the king maker! grin
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Mancity26(m): 10:07am On May 29, 2015
una see wetin i dey see, buhari 4get 2 stand up 2 greet ppl untill obj teach him, na so e go dey be?
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by doninno(m): 10:08am On May 29, 2015
So NEPA can give light is 2hrs nd counting dat dey brought d light wich we av nt seen 4 a long tym only by 12am dey can give light long wen we r sleeping, hope d change has changed NEPA, if yes den let it b 4 life. Long live our new changed Presido man of integrity
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:10am On May 29, 2015
MONKEYS AND BABOONS
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Kingkamal(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2015
sauceny:
Theophilus Danjuma is 5 times richer than Dangote...
I almost agree but then only Dangote trailers can make you judge
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by meforyou1(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2015
Aregbesola that has not paid his workers is here in eagles square laughing and shaking hands
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:16am On May 29, 2015
Taylor86:

dude ar u a nigerian?

seun plz send dis guy where he belongs
The thing don tire me oo! Seun should help close that offer that refuses to close angry
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by pantless(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2015
Helkayklassic:
Jagaban 1 Lion of Bourdillon
I doff ma hat sir.
if u like doff ur heart...i'm pantless abt des same looters...naija slayers
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:17am On May 29, 2015
Kingkamal:

I almost agree but then only Dangote trailers can make you judge

Do you know what it means to own 3 oil wells,when dangote has non & stop evaluating his wealth by trucks¿
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by hadura29(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2015
sauceny:

Bros no loud am.... Confirm
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by fizzy94(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2015
sauceny:
U meant richer than Dangote's gateman right?
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Davetravis1(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2015
Thank God CHANGE is finally Here. I just Hope the president elect would support Top Charity Organizations in Nigeria like the one i partner with in protecting the rights of Indigent children in Nigeria @ www.theinnercitymission.org and @www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission . You should check it out. Children are Nigeria's future and Nigeria's democracy, their rights come first! Happy Democracy Day!

Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Babacele: 10:20am On May 29, 2015
pantless:
if u like doff ur heart...i'm pantless abt des same looters...naija slayers
Tell me 1 thing wey Tinubu loot. just 1 thing pls.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Gbawe: 10:20am On May 29, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
The presence of Tinubu around this new govt messes the idea of Change up.

Same old thief.

Please shut up !!! Enough of the mindless hatred and absolutely pathetic ingratitude from dishonest folks like you !!!! If you really want "change" can you honestly tell anyone we would be in this position where Buhari is about to take over and deliver "change" without the monumental and immeasurable contribution of Tinubu? Who conceived the idea of a merger and the formation of the APC plus worked tirelessly to see it become a reality when Buhari was only a CPC politician with popularity mainly in the North but no clout and no national reach in the pivotal SW?

Who provided a real and powerful political machine he had built from scratch (ACN) as a key component that gave APC strength and clout in the early days of PDP sabotage and non-stop attacks meant to derail the APC? Who 'rebranded' the three times failure that is Buhari, once declared "unvotable" in the SW, to transform him into the candidate that won 5 out of 6 SW States?

You guys should learn to shut up because your nauseating hatred of Tinubu, often predicated on nothing other than ethnic prejudice against the Yorubas, is disgusting. A stuupid, morrassucking bigot brought up and bred to hate everything Yoruba blindly is what you are. You can only hate on Tinubu. You will never gain his kind if all you know to do is hate rather than appreciate. Stop pretending you are for "change". Your post below, typical of your hateful and prejudiced mindset, show exactly what you are. Vile 1diaat.

https://www.nairaland.com/2296447/emmanuel-adebayor-share-pain-ordeals/2#33466497

ARKdiscloser7:
I am not surprised at all, since the family are of the Yoruba Tribe...

Wickedness and Laziness runs in their blood.

I always see so many Yoruba boys at First Bank Ilupeju every morning collecting money paid by their siblings abroad.
and I heard that is what they live on.

What a people.

2 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:23am On May 29, 2015
fizzy94:

U meant richer than Dangote's gateman right?

Fobres doesn't include a political office holder....Dangote is a boy before Danjuma,dangote be wishing to own just 1 oil block,while Danjuma owns 3
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:24am On May 29, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Any igbo/Biafran that attends this inauguration ceremony is an Efulefu and not a true Nwafor.

Igbos should not attend this ceremony. Igbos are Biafrians not Nigerians.

Igbos are going back to igboland
I bu onye ara. You're such a fraud that you are shamefully operating behind a lady's forged account.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Obiwannn: 10:26am On May 29, 2015
sauceny:
NO B LIE BOSS
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by sweatlana: 10:26am On May 29, 2015
benjamin007:
AFTER INNAUGURATION GEJ *PIC*

It is your destiny that will hang like that f00l

Your family should have used u for ritual at least u would have been a bit useful!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by fizzy94(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2015
sauceny:

Do you know what it means to own 3 oil wells,when dangote has non & stop evaluating his wealth by trucks¿
Haha Have u been to obajana?. Do u know what it means to build a refinery? Think about that too.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by olasmith10(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2015
ARKdiscloser7:
The presence of Tinubu around this new govt messes the idea of Change up.

Same old thief.

Who informed u dat he is a thief..
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by ARKdiscloser7(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2015
I've made my point.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Missmossy(f): 10:36am On May 29, 2015
Tinubu can't carry last APC itself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:41am On May 29, 2015
Gbawe:

Please shut up !!! Enough of the mindless hatred and absolutely pathetic ingratitude from dishonest folks like you !!!! If you really want "change" can you honestly tell anyone we would be in this position where Buhari is about to take over and enact these changes without the monumental and immeasurable contribution of Tinubu? You guys should learn to shut up because your nauseating hatred of Tinubu, often predicated on nothing other than ethnic prejudice, is disgusting. Stuupid, morrassucking bigot brought up and bred to hate everything Yoruba blindly.
Mr Gbawe, take heed lest you fall into ethnic posturing. Please don't generalize.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Gbawe: 10:41am On May 29, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Any igbo/Biafran that attends this inauguration ceremony is an Efulefu and not a true Nwafor.

Igbos should not attend this ceremony. Igbos are Biafrians not Nigerians.

Igbos are going back to igboland

Abeg shut up silly hypocrite. Did you make this plea when GEJ was about to be sworn in as President in 2011 or were you too busy, like other bigots, bragging that your "Igbo President" is here to "punish" the Yorubas? Oloriburuku. If you are not Nigerian then start by staying in your region and States alone and away from other Nigerians completely and then, only then, we shall take your hypocritical noise seriously. Apparently charity begins at home for everyone but hypocrites like you and others who travel and migrate willingly, with your own two feet, to live with and profit from other Nigerians only to turn around and say you want to have nothing to do with them.

Don't just talk. Walk the walk by urging your "Biafrans" to leave the States of Nigeria to live in SE/Biafran States alone and we shall take you seriously. Otherwise eff-off and let Nigerians celebrate a great day for them without your confused, attention-seeking, hypocritical and discredited rants.

4 Likes

Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:46am On May 29, 2015
The ex-generals are there!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Gbawe: 10:50am On May 29, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:
Mr Gbawe, take heed lest you fall into ethnic posturing. Please don't generalize.

Take heed for what? Did I say I am talking about an entire ethnic group or the bigots such ethnic groups produce? Ultimately, I don't give a feck what anyone thinks of me. I am not here for e-likes, e-love or e-respect. What I know is that honesty, before God and man, is very important in life. You can hate a man but be principled and give him his dues always. Nothing, not even personal prejudice, will allow a principled man to see the truth and fail to see or say it!!!!

If not for ethnic prejudice and hatred how can anyone have the nerve to revise current history which is that Tinubu is certainly in the top 2, if not number 1, behind the "change" happening today? Let people call me what they want but it is bigots from the SE who are hateful enough to cast Tinubu as an enemy of this new government when, worldwide, the accepted truth is that Tinubu , more than all others, worked to deliver the "change" everyone, to include those who now want to reap where they did not sow, are mouthing today.

Do you need an itemize list of Tinubu's contribution that means Nigerians, if they are not ingrates, should actually be praising and thanking the man profusely? Perhaps Tinubu should have sat back and watched Nigeria turn into Somalia under GEJ or even collected billions and worked blindly to see GEJ continue as many enemies of Nigeria from the SW, North, SE and SS did.

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma, Jacob Zuma And Tinubu Now In Eagle Square by Nobody: 10:52am On May 29, 2015
You got it right! These people shout Biafra, yet they spread themselves around Nigeria, why cant they squeeze themselves in Biafran land since they don't like other Nigerians.

Gbawe:

Abeg shut up silly hypocrite. Did you make this plea when GEJ was about to be sworn in as President in 2011 or were you too busy, like other bigots, bragging that your "Igbo President" is here to "punish" the Yorubas? Oloriburuku. If you are not Nigerian then start by staying in your region and States alone and away from other Nigerians completely and then, only then, we shall take your hypocritical noise seriously. Apparently charity begins at home for everyone but hypocrites like you and others who travel and migrate willingly, with your own two feet, to live with and profit from other Nigerians only to turn around and say you want to have nothing to do with them.

Don't just talk. Walk the walk by urging your "Biafrans" to leave the States of Nigeria to live in SE/Biafran States alone and we shall take you seriously. Otherwise eff-off and let Nigerians celebrate a great day for them without your confused, attention-seeking, hypocritical and discredited rants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos / Ben Murray-Bruce Remembers Evelyn, His Late Wife, One Year After (Photos) / AROKO - The Yoruba Hieroglyphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.