Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,039 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos (32874 Views)

Special Prayers For President Buhari In Sokoto State (Photos) / Photos Of Soldiers Observing Sallah Prayers With Their Arms At The Battlefield. / Okorocha Stops Convoy For Midday Prayers With Ex Gov Turaki (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by vivianblog1(f): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
In Ekiti State Nigeria, The Governor of the State , Mr. Ayodele Fayose in a special meeting at the government house premises with men of God from across Ekiti State. In attendance were the deputy governor of Ekiti State, Dr. Kolapo Olusola, the first lady, Mrs. Feyisetan Fayose, wife of the deputy governor Mrs. Janet Olusola, Secretary to the State Government, Dr.(Mrs) Modupe Alade, Chief of Staff to the governor, Barrister Dipo Anisulowo and Special Adviser to the governor on Political Matters, Alhaji Ademola Bello, It was an avenue to thank God as well as offer prayers unto God for individuals, the church, government of Ekiti and Nigeria in general, amazing an great see photos from the scene below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/gov-fayose-of-ekiti-state-leads-special-prayers-with-various-men-of-god-across-the-state

Cc; lalasticlala

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by vivianblog1(f): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2015

1 Share

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by EgusiSoup: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
the antidote for dullardhinosis undecided

Only the APC e-diots on this forum know what I'm saying grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by MKO4ever(m): 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Now Pastor Fayose, or is it because he has started seeing vision that he is now leading major prayer session grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fountain of Knowledge state....Una Welldone

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Rikidony(m): 4:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
FAYOSE THE CHARISMATIC LEADER cool

BUHARI MY HERO

FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by PRYCE(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2015
A prayerful man's a powerful man!... I guess that's why he's so fearless!

Federal might doesn't shake this man at all!

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by fromnigeria(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2015
With various Spirits :O grin
cos every man or woman has a particular spirit leading him/her

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Dujardin(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2015
Endtime Prayers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by tpiar: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2015

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Muttybabe(f): 4:45pm On Dec 22, 2015
OK
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
I like the female officer in white uniform. She no send anybody. She seems to be wondering what she's doing there; in the midst of all the pretensions.

43 Likes

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by BodyKiss(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
Pathetic. I wholeheartedly feel for the people of this state.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by looseweight: 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
If gov fayose could take igbemo rice production serious, ekiti state might become the food basket of the nation...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by allanphash7(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2015
How do i kniw he leads prayer
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Thunderlicious: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Only about 0.00000000000000000000001% of the crowd will actually make heaven when the trumpet of the Lord shall sound. Fayose is not among.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by robosky02(m): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
ok naaa
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by xynerise: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Eye service

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2015
Bubu nightmare, APC slayer

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Daniel058(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Just on the wait, prayer on mouth

How I wish he's doing it with all his heart..

#makeIMindMyBiznessSelf

1 Like

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Wizdray: 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
May Almighty God Answer Their Prayer, Amen

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by pretydiva(f): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
This man is always in d news 4 smthing grin
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by unongu(m): 5:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
kITATITA:
I like the female officer in white uniform. She no send anybody. She seems to be wondering what she's doing there; in the midst of all the pretensions.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by tolexy007(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
BodyKiss:
Pathetic. I wholeheartedly feel for the people of this state.
feel for urself

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by MayManHope: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
fold the
Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Kai! Imagine a confirmed “Ogboni member” leading men of god in prayers. Mehnnn, Christianity don suffer.

Anyway, e don tay wey dem don dey deceive una. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by timunstopable: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
Fayose The latest prophet of Doom

I guess he was kneeling down and praying that his 20 doom prophecies for Nigeria ll come to pass

Thank God man no be God

All his doom prophecies wont come to pass.Nigeria ll experience bliss and turn around in 2016

instead the doom Prophets/Governors Lord ll eradicate them for the throne

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Leads Special Prayers With Various Men Of God - Photos by tolexy007(m): 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2015
I just like this man.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose Replies Yahaya Bello On Monopoly Of Stupidity Comment (Video) / President Buhari Receives Olu Of Warri Kingdom In Aso Rock / Fact Check: Did Sanusi Author Viral Write-Up On Atiku, Tinubu And Obi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.