Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon (43009 Views)

Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Echatbook: 9:40am On May 29, 2015
cooll
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by elohorayodele: 9:40am On May 29, 2015
Let us ride it too nah
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by kenedy175(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2015
How much does it Cost?
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by ayusco85(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2015
Where the car keys? undecided
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nobody: 9:40am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
The vehicle looks beautiful.

Am I the only one who think boko haram went on holiday?
shut up..y reminding them

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by donhenss(m): 9:40am On May 29, 2015
Nice!
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by PrettyClare7(f): 9:41am On May 29, 2015
so?
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Optional2(f): 9:41am On May 29, 2015
Faze on stage
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nazeeboy(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2015
I heard it costs over 40 million naira
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by emenezer(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2015
The white flag, shud bear green colour as well, not just white
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by solid3(m): 9:41am On May 29, 2015
See ancient moto.

Hope na bullet prove Sha.
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Jamean(f): 9:41am On May 29, 2015
Money is talking...Nigeria is rich sha
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nobody: 9:41am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

They wan watch the event as it unfolds.
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by tellwisdom: 9:41am On May 29, 2015
And what does this mean?? sad ...Na news??
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Jetjacky(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

no you are not. the mastermind to all murder has entered the sit na

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nobody: 9:43am On May 29, 2015
Nazeeboy:
I heard it costs over 40 million naira

F*ck what you heard bro, recognize what you see. It's a mercedez Benz , not Toyota.
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Nobody: 9:43am On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
cool . Nigerians can't even watch the program with this fuel wahala.

where is temitemi1 ? undecided

m
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by 1stola: 9:44am On May 29, 2015
Antibomb
Antibomb
Bomb...
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by joshuaidibia(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

See observation. Lol. Only u na sahara reporterS
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Samirana360(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Then a u ar not current
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Samirana360(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Then u ar not current
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by WASMOG(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2015
Oh God almighty , your servant MUHAMMADU BUHARI shall be taking the oath of office as NIGERIAN PRESIDENT come May, 29th 2015. Give him the wisdom, the zeal, the honor, the care, the mind, the ability, the strength to lead NIGERIA to the promise land. To those waiting to see him fail, occupy them, shame them. Oh God, continue to bless Nigeria as power change hand. May we live long to see the change we all yearned for. Amin
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by livebullet(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2015
allisonluvsu:
wat happened to our made in Nigeria cars na. Mayb dat was on book and not on reality coz dis would have been d best time to promote Nigerian cars.
i totally agree with u. we can make nigeria great if we start by promoting nigerian cars!
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by JOSHUAEASY(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2015
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by oweman: 9:47am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

you sure re not alone your ibo sister on channels display as much when she was to speak on the going on and she open her yamirin mouth to say igbo kwemu thankfully she was cut off immediately while her elders of the same root are busy talking rubbish on radio biafra in their hide outs .
THE BLACK LEGS OF NIGERIA ..... BS....TADS
aje okuta ma mu omi

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by kay29000(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2015
It looks kinda old...like a very older version. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Sylvester86: 9:48am On May 29, 2015
This is interesting...........new beginning for Nigeria. Hoping the true change Nigerian desire will come.
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by executivegej: 9:50am On May 29, 2015
Boko ke! Power is in the North now and no more wahala.
Mogidi:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by cozy7(m): 9:51am On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:

Bros, this light thing tire me oo. Come see as I take ear gum my radio, u go fear.
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by Toktee(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2015
mrcasanova1:
#Febuhari came and went... We proceeded to #March4Buhari... Now we say: #MayBuhariSucceed.
where is temitomi,snape,firefire,billyonaire and co,i hope u guys are ready with ur ropes to do the needfull?
Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by anonimi: 9:52am On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Why will they not go on long vacation? angry

Buhari faults crackdown on Boko Haram
JUNE 3, 2013

Presidential candidate for the Congress for Progressive Change in the 2011 Presidential election, Maj.-Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd), has frowned on the emergency rule in parts of the North. He alleged that innocent civilians were being killed in the states.

Buhari speaking during a Liberty FM Hausa Service Programme, Guest of the Week, on Sunday in Kaduna said that Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished unlike the “special treatment” given to the Niger Delta militants by the Federal Government.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2193460_buharifaultsbokoclampdown_jpega413ed39790bd6df7c30d3a27da2352c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2197070_stopkillingbokoharammembers2_jpeg5f078169b2de9f9501c7a9bbf6933c41

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Presidential Inauguration G-wagon by cozy7(m): 9:52am On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:

Bros, this light thing tire me oo. Come see as I take ear gum my radio, like corruption take gum GEJ, u go fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Pictures Of Governor Rotimi Amechi And Family / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Dancing With A Girl / What President Buhari Told 36 State Governors In Closed Door Meeting Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.