Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. (7457 Views)

Okowa Denied Access To Office On First Day At Work / Photos: Presidential State Car Being Prepared For The Inauguration Ceremony / Osibanjo's Daughter Kiki Tweets About Nairaland Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Nobody: 11:58am On May 29, 2015
She's not a VIP.
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by sinizia: 12:01pm On May 29, 2015

5 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 12:05pm On May 29, 2015
Yomieluv:
She's not a VIP.
Understood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by tegbeyemi01: 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
Sum ppl no get brain I swear..only head of states nd distinguished guests were allowed dere..even body gaurds nd aides of world leaders were not allowed..pls observe nd use ur brain b4 writing trash..

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Ekugbeh(m): 12:23pm On May 29, 2015
She waz stopped n xo
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 12:30pm On May 29, 2015
tegbeyemi01:
Sum ppl no get brain I swear..only head of states nd distinguished guests were allowed dere..even body gaurds nd aides of world leaders were not allowed..pls observe nd use ur brain b4 writing trash..
Must u insult b4 u make ur point? Are u beta dan d pple dat made comments void of insults?
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by deor03(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2015
M4gunners:
Are you sure of this claim?

It was live on TV

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2015
deor03:

It was live on TV
Thanx so much
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by M4gunners: 2:38pm On May 29, 2015
deor03:

It was live on TV
Ok noted. We are watching closely as the drama unfold.
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2015
afanide:
This is Just the begining.......... grin

Our "hosts" never see. grin

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2015
johnie:
Why?

They should have arrived and taken their seats before the arrival of the dignitaries.

Mrs Osinbajo had to intervene before the children were allowed to follow them up the stairs.

Did Buhari's children arrive with him?
No, I believe they were seated long before their parents.

Osinbajo and his wife need to brush up quick!

Last night Osinbnajo had his GCON medal hanging (or if you like, hidden). under his sash.

I expected his wife to adjust this for him but she did not.

Protocol and etiquette!

And that's who APC chose to lead Nigeria when the walking corpse finally gives up the ghost?
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

And that's who APC chose to lead Nigeria when the walking corpse finally gives up the ghost?
y not embrace dis change that has come to stay. Lets c ourselves as one n stop all ds hate

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by funkybully(f): 3:18pm On May 29, 2015
[s]
tegbeyemi01:
[/s]

Stop cursing people, osibanjo should have known He is not going to a party. Did u see buhari's children or GEJ children there? It was an embarrassing scene. I sensed they would be stopped cos all the seats have name tags. So Who will they displace. They were turned back as I expected. This is not a family affair. U need to see How they were rushing after their father till the sss stopped them.

Osibanjo need to brush up, I understand it's his first public office

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by bunmititi(f): 4:31pm On May 29, 2015
they are security risk.
they should have flogged them koboko.
just one or two and their eye will clear!
nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 29, 2015
tegbeyemi01:

Its a lie. There was a reserve for Presidential family. Seen by all.
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by tegbeyemi01: 4:46pm On May 29, 2015
alfred5:

Its a lie. There was a reserve for Presidential family. Seen by all.
funkybully:
[s][/s]
Stop cursing people, osibanjo should have known He is not going to a party. Did u see buhari's children or GEJ children there? It was an embarrassing scene. I sensed they would be stopped cos all the seats have name tags. So Who will they displace. They were turned back as I expected. This is not a family affair. U need to see How they were rushing after their father till the sss stopped them.
Osibanjo need to brush up, I understand it's his first public office
If u watched it closely, dat was exactly whr d daughters sat..wearing red attire..buharis son sat in d front rows, while osibajos children sat it d middle rows, further up..yall jus saying stuffs to cause confusion.
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 29, 2015
tegbeyemi01:

If u watched it closely, dat was exactly whr d daughters sat..wearing red attire..buharis son sat in d front rows, while osibajos children sat it d middle rows, further up..yall jus saying stuffs to cause confusion.

Lies! The whole reservation was only meant for Presidential family. All his children. Vice President Daughters abi wetin ain't there. I watched it all... And I haven't seen any picture of such too online.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by HzRF(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:
The real VP (Tinubu's) daughter took her slot.
Ur mouth ehn
Lemme remind u idiamin famous quote

"freedom of speech is guaranteed, freedom after speech I can't guarantee "
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by HzRF(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2015
bunmititi:
they are security risk.
they should have flogged them koboko.
just one or two and their eye will clear!
nonsense.
Clear like carnival

Looool
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Holywizard: 5:11pm On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:
thank you so much. I hv done d correction.
u re welcome
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by thewarrior72: 5:26pm On May 29, 2015
OSINBADE is in Aso rock to serve his northern masters & the protocol from his masters does not allow him to bring in extra baggage, like his children cool tongue
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2015
thewarrior72:
OSINBADE is in Aso rock to serve his northern masters & the protocol from his masters does not allow him to bring in extra baggage, like his children cool tongue
Remember u are talking about our VP.
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by IGBOSON2: 7:05pm On May 29, 2015
Mbkite:

He resemble boi boi?

^^^You want an honest answer? smiley
Re: Osibanjo's Daughter Denied Access To The Inauguration VIP Stage. by Mbkite(m): 7:10pm On May 29, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^You want an honest answer? smiley
He is our VP, nothing less nothing more.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Afonjas Tell You Why Not Make Anambra Like Lagos? Tell Them This / Tinubu Mother Abibatu Magaji Made A Banner For Awolowo On His Release - Photo / Ikpeazu: Mushroom Political Parties Pick PDP Recalcitrants In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.