Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,248 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar (65019 Views)

Why Is That Only The President Uses Military Aide D' Camp? / Key Figures In Buhari’s New Cabinet And Profiles / Why Do Our Presidents Have Conspicuous Aides De Camp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by Curvinus(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2015
Erm are you sure....What of his turban and chewing stick?
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by kilode100(f): 11:13am On May 29, 2015
gabinogem:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy... Bro take it easy naah. Do u have to finish her like that!

Another m.or on with a little one cheesy tongue

20 Likes

Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by YabaLeftist: 12:02pm On May 29, 2015
The guy looks unimposing angry
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by Ama80(f): 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
I don't envy d wife.4 yrs of negligence and imprisonment.
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by kabnafs(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2015
You b local agbero..idiot
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by dammytosh: 12:45pm On May 29, 2015
He is not disciplined just showing his teeth and standing any how behind his Excellency.

To whom much is given, much is expected.
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by dustmalik: 1:00pm On May 29, 2015
RickRichards:
I hope he's taller than GMB; it helps.
That's a valid point.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by Egoarab(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2015
wolf in sheep clothing ...BH now has there rightful place smh
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by idu1(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2015
uchedydy:
As u fat like shepopotamus...shey u get closed punny.
Ewu mgbaaa!!!
guy take am easy abeg....
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by Treasure123(f): 1:50pm On May 29, 2015
kilode100:
Skinny guy..
This one go get big Amu. kiss

Na your specks be that abii
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by kilode100(f): 2:05pm On May 29, 2015
Treasure123:

Na your specks be that abii

The bigger, the better. cool

21 Likes

Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by Duru1(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2015
He must be a Fulani or Hausa and Muslim. I guess this is murderous change the half-witted dumbass were asking in the cesspit called Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by ceejay4real(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2015
And you shapeless Amoeba, you go get small otu (toto). Stupid girl!
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by ceejay4real(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2015
kilode100:
Skinny guy..

And u shapeless Amoeba, you go get small otu ( toto ). Stupid girl! If you don't have any reasonable thing to say why not STFU!
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by Kc3000: 2:24pm On May 29, 2015
Pain:
Alego !!! Up Alpha Coy!

Wow, no more wooden spoon for A Coy!
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by kilode100(f): 2:28pm On May 29, 2015
ceejay4real:

And u shapeless Amoeba, you go get small otu ( toto ). Stupid girl! If you don't have any reasonable thing to say why not STFU!

Oh, you wanted my otu to be borehole cheesy cheesy
Guy with little Amu, hawa you?

21 Likes

Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by davidebamidele: 3:40pm On May 29, 2015
44RC.....stand up! Yes oooo, we good to go!
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by bakila: 3:53pm On May 29, 2015
kilode100:
Skinny guy..
Longer throat
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by bakila: 3:57pm On May 29, 2015
Duru1:
He must be a Fulani or Hausa and Muslim. I guess this is murderous change the half-witted dumbass were asking in the cesspit called Nigeria.
You want to Duru to go kill Buhari abi?
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by Souljaboi1: 4:56pm On May 29, 2015
Pain:
Alego !!! Up Alpha Coy!

He knows Army work but when he was at 81 Div Provost (Duty Room) Ojo, he was a menace. I won't want to go into details but I believe it is Danbazau that suggested him. Besides I thought he was posted out of MP to INT, well good for him.

dammytosh:
He is not disciplined just showing his teeth and standing any how behind his Excellency.

To whom much is given, much is expected.

Very good point, thank you sir. His knowledge of the job isn't contended, but he lacks that charisma needed for the job. He isn't quite cool headed as is expected of the ADC to the C-in-C. I watched the event in the presence of some senior officers and they said he wouldn't last long. Let's see how things play out.
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by IYANGBALI: 5:56pm On May 29, 2015
If Na me be this guy walahi I don enter money
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by fizzy94(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2015
Can't believe I once lived in this white house(aso rock)... How time flies.
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by akigbemaru: 6:46pm On May 29, 2015
Okonjo ready for the inaguration.
Re: Buhari's New Military Aide-de-camp, Ml-abubakar by gabinogem(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2015
kilode100:

Another m.or on with a little one cheesy tongue
was actually telling him to leave a cheap pro -stitute alone... Cuz they lack shame & respect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed / Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep / Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.