Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody (1727 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by charlesucheh(m): 12:08pm On May 29, 2015
The new president of the federal republic of Nigeria President muhammed buhari assures Nigerians that his government will be for the benefit of all and not for groups or individuals. He promised to reform the public and civil service, including cleansing the judiciary off corruption and other vices detrimental to its functioning.
The newly inaugurated president highlighted all these during his speech in the 2015 presidential inauguration ceremony. We the people of Nigeria wish him a hitch free service as he endeavours into transforming Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by Hishowlau(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2015
fact
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by Ekugbeh(m): 12:29pm On May 29, 2015
He shud start working n u stop all dis blablabla
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by temitayo315(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2015
Fold hands.. Leg crossed
Sip some cold water

We re waiting 4 ur actions
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 29, 2015
charlesucheh:
The new president of the federal republic of Nigeria President muhammed buhari assures Nigerians that his government will be for the benefit of all and not for groups or individuals. He promised to reform the public and civil service, including cleansing the judiciary off corruption and other vices detrimental to its functioning.
The newly inaugurated president highlighted all these during his speech in the 2015 presidential inauguration ceremony. We the people of Nigeria wish him a hitch free service as he endeavours into transforming Nigeria.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2459102_slimmy_jpegbd06f3c7f3bad9b2ef3e8e569684ddd0
angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What is he writing? I only see doodles on the paper!
tongue angry angry
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by charlesucheh(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
all4naija:
angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What is he writing? I only see doodles on the paper!
tongue angry angry
list of governors to be arrested for financial mismanagement and gross embezzlement. As for me, i see ex-governor Gabriel Torwua suswam as No 1 on the list.
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by charlesucheh(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2015
Ekugbeh:
He shud start working
n u stop all dis blablabla
see xpression of hatred my God! You sound like one of those GEJ's sycophant.
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by Obaiyski(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2015
OK..
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 29, 2015
charlesucheh:
list of governors to be arrested for financial mismanagement and gross embezzlement. As for me, i see ex-governor Gabriel Torwua suswam as No 1 on the list.
Are you sure he can write those governor's names correctly?
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by charlesucheh(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2015
all4naija:
Are you sure he can write those governor's names correctly?
Can you spell your own name?
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by charlesucheh(m): 11:29am On May 30, 2015
temitayo315:
Fold hands.. Leg crossed
Sip some cold water

We re waiting 4 ur actions
don't worry!!! It will start by reviving you from that poverty that has eaten you so deep that it got to your brainz.
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 30, 2015
charlesucheh:
Can you spell your own name?
I need you to answer my question rather than asking me a question. I think he can't write those governor's names correctly.
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by charlesucheh(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2015
all4naija:
I need you to answer my question rather than asking me a question. I think he can't write those governor's names correctly.
you think? Guy! If dont know what to think of, think about puting food on your table and leave somebody whose status is unlimited times better than yours. THINk ABOUT MOVING UR LIFE A STEP FOWARD.
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 30, 2015
charlesucheh:
you think? Guy! If dont know what to think of, think about puting food on your table and leave somebody whose status is unlimited times better than yours. THINk ABOUT MOVING UR LIFE A STEP FOWARD.
That man doesn't look better than me, although, he is the Nigerian president through hook and crook. He looks sick to me! Please...!
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by charlesucheh(m): 2:14pm On May 30, 2015
all4naija:
That man doesn't look better than me, although, he is the Nigerian president through hook and crook. He looks sick to me! Please...!
#yourarenotworthwastingtimeon.
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 30, 2015
charlesucheh:
#yourarenotworthwastingtimeon.
F**k off! angry lipsrsealed
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by charlesucheh(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2015
all4naija:
F**k off! angry lipsrsealed
#Asfrustratedasaclimbedbull.
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by Nobody: 8:15am On May 31, 2015
Code
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And Belong To Nobody by Nobody: 8:23am On May 31, 2015
all4naija:

He can never look better than U cuz U are sick and suffering from Epileptic Malfeasances.. What happen to ur old palley Who can't even be a street chairman cuz.. Let him too use hook and crook atleast to become a chief tenant..

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of The Fire Incident At Ghana. / (PHOTOS) Fayose Renovates Ewi Of Ado Ekiti’s Palace / Don’t Brand Fulani Herdsmen As Criminals, ACF Warns- The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.