Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody (708 Views)

Buhari: I Felt Like Absconding When I Assumed Office / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 12:45pm On May 29, 2015
What do you ppl think about this statement. In my opinion all the Regional Godfathers and Election sponsors should be afraid he would not be their puppet.
Drop ur opinions.
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by about2wed(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2015
meaning I belong to the whole nigeria but not a single part neither individuals
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by Nokiae5: 12:50pm On May 29, 2015
even buhari dey speak english! Ok ooooo
mr president ride on!jona speak spoke now he's thinking!brother abeg belong to me oo
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by midasbliss(f): 12:53pm On May 29, 2015
He Came 4 Nigeria nd Not a Part...
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 29, 2015
A very sound warning statement to anyone trying to get himself into trouble with baba grin baba no be thief and he no wan buy private jet
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by olasmith10(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2015
If u behave normal, we are friends, if u act otherwise, u ll be dealth with no matter who you are..
Re: BUHARI: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody by Bright4(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2015
#welcome to new Nigeria! Whre stealing is now corruption.

(1) (Reply)

On Declaration of Assests pubicly..Read[Photo] / Emir Sanusi Speaks About A Buhari Presidency 12 Years Ago In London / Obiano Weeps As 69 Burnt To Death In Onitsha Petrol Tanker Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.