Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,822 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration??? (503 Views)

Biafra: What Will You Miss About Nigeria After The New Country Is Created? / President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration / Photos : Aregbesola Celebrates 6th Anniversary Of His Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration??? by odimbannamdi(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2015
Its no more news that power has changed hands. We now have a new Commander-in-Chief in the person of Mr Muhammadu Buhari.

Our ex-president, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, would be retiring to his hometown, Otuoke, today after the inauguration ceremony.

His cluelessness and ineptitude will be sorely missed by Nigerians even though we do not pray for such anymore.

what will u miss about him??
Re: What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration??? by olasmith10(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2015
His clueless comments during bad economic conditions. eg: when he said d press knows more Dan him abt d whereabouts of d chibok girls..
Re: What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration??? by FOLLOWCOME1(m): 1:11pm On May 29, 2015
Re: What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration??? by odimbannamdi(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2015
see as those guys up there dey book space....lol....
Re: What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration??? by MrFlavvor(m): 1:15pm On May 29, 2015
hmm...diarris god oh!I will miss mama peace
Re: What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration??? by odimbannamdi(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2015
MrFlavvor:
hmm...diarris god oh!I will miss mama peace

mama peace and her grammatical blunders abi?
Re: What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration??? by acenazt: 1:39pm On May 29, 2015
I will say this I AM GLAD IT IS OVER.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration??? by omolami: 1:56pm On May 29, 2015
We shall miss a good example of a real President. We shall miss his coolness and gentility. We shall miss a hard working president whobacsection of the country hate so much because of power
We shall miss a father of the nation indeed. We shall miss in him a leader with foresight who saw deregulation if petroleum in 2012 but which some greedy people opposed and in 2015 are calling for. We shall miss a leader who loves the country more than himself .Who will not like the blood of Nigerians to be shed because of his ambition. We shall miss a leader who can sacrifice for the nation to move forward. We shall miss a leader who took nigeria to be the highest GDP in Africa, a fit not done by any President since 1960.We shall miss many tangible achievements of this man called Jonathan Good luck. I remember we as miss a man who made us see train working in Nigeria again after years of comatose
Re: What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration??? by otokx(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2015
Absolutely nothing - he failed us in the south south.

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration??? by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:20pm On May 29, 2015
Nothing nothing absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Miss About Gej And His Administration??? by Gbawe: 2:22pm On May 29, 2015
Jonathan who ? Please, I don't even want to remember that name and the five years of misery associated with it. Jonathan is best forgotten. The less said about him the better.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Electricity In Your Area How Is It? / Declaration Of Asset, Following Buhari Step / Ways By Which Buhari Can End Boko Haram Insurgency In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.