Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration (42599 Views)

Jonathan Fails To Win Mo Ibrahim $5m Prize, with no winner / Tension In Bayelsa As Patience Jonathan Plans To Hijack APC, PDP / Air Force Men Brutalize Business Man, As Patience Jonathan Visits Delta (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Youngmolis: 3:56pm On May 29, 2015
Go back to ur village ur time has expired
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Blackfire(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2015
Kockane:
Me: Patience, see these children on Nairaland and twitter mocking you on dat you absconded from handover ceremony.

Patience: Chaei!

Me: Is that all you'll say?

Me: Nawah 4 you o, this Chaei you are sharing....

Me: Oya, come dey go your Otuoke, enough of the hiding under my bed. Nonsense!

Me: *visibly furious* One more mention of Chaei there and I will...

Patience: Sai Buhari!!!

Me: Washere mama, your head is there! Go back under the bed. cheesy

how old are u?. One of this days a nothing will insult ur mother at the market like this.
Did amechi attend wike's own? didnt aishat and osibanjos missed one of the ceremonies?
That woman ve achieved alot in her life than urs.
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by sixtus3606(m): 4:30pm On May 29, 2015
baseg25:

source : http://streetgist.com/patience-jonathan-fails-to-show-up-at-the-inaugurationceremony/

Una think say President Buhari get time for woman matter :-/
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Blackfire(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2015
achemedez:
[size=15pt] am going to miss Lady Dame Faka Patience
Jonathan!!
This woman has increased the life span of an
average Nigerian with her Award Winning Speeches
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband Jonathan and Sambo IS good
people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * My fellow womens.
6- * I travelled to Abroad to Rest in Peace.
7- * My husband is the best COUPLE on Earth.
8- * The Doctors are RESPONDING to treatment.
9- * For those who said I SPEECH bad English, I left
them for God.
10- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still lives
on.
11- * Na only you waka come?
12- * Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! This blood we are
"sharing"
13- * diaris god oooo... hmmmm diaris god.
14- * On behalf of N2million I donate my family.
15- *To all those who think Goodluck Jonathan
has failed, I have a question for you. When a child
fails an exam, isn't the child supposed to be
repeated? Lets repeat Goodluck Jonathan.
16- * Nyeson Wike is the younger brother of my
husband. This man I have tasted him and he is very
sweet. Support him.
(Dame Faka Patience Goodluck Jonathan)
Chei! Chei!! Chei!!! Dis message "we are reading"
"diaris god o [/size]

... And u ve never ever in ever never made a grammatical blunder in your life viz primary school,debates,dialogues with friends,here on NL,and to think u are from a tribe that claim to respect elders.
Omo continue,sebi enu orofo nipa orofo,i leave u to common sense
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by codegod: 4:33pm On May 29, 2015
Duru1:
If the story that PEJ did not attend the idiotic inauguration is true, I doff my hat for Patience Jonathan. She is one tough cookie and as more real than any reasonable Nigerian could ever be.

Guess you're as petty and low class as she is. The situation is obviously hard for you to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by naijafella(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2015
achemedez:
Jonathan!!
people.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * My fellow womens.
them for God.
on.
"sharing"
sweet. Support him.
"diaris god o [/size]
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by fxstory(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2015
strong woman
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Gunzilla(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Amaechi who is constitional bound to attend wike inaugration did not come no twitter outburst but PEJ who is not bound to did not attend twitter idioots are making noise.........hypocrisy

I'm a staunch APC Supporter but cant help but agree on what you said...too many kids and loudmouths on twitter trying to gain more followers..
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Tersorio(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2015
Oooooooo...frustrated lady of ex
president.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by seunoni34(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
bionixs:
Nigeria is country full of well dressed sick fellows! No outburst as mrs buhari shuned the inaguration dinner in honor of Gej yesternight! Many of you have for the sake of Jonathan ,buried you destiny. You can never be in an enviable position in life
Lmao pained modafuka! You still haven't gotten over that April 1 nightmare. Hahahahaha
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by supereagle(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
onila:
even the vice presidents(Osibanjo) wife didnt attend

Nigerians always looking for gist and insult
It seems you didn't watch the event on TV or NEPA bleeped up in your place. They went to sign oat of office together .
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by BossAyuk: 6:41pm On May 29, 2015
blesoh:

hi,are u from Ikom or Akamkpa,just saw d name Ayuk.
you're right.
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by blesoh(f): 6:44pm On May 29, 2015
BossAyuk:
you're right.
which of d LGA
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by BossAyuk: 6:55pm On May 29, 2015
blesoh:
which of d LGA
etung LGa
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by blesoh(f): 7:05pm On May 29, 2015
BossAyuk:
etung LGa
ok we re one.
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by fairygeh(f): 7:17pm On May 29, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Amaechi who is constitional bound to attend wike inaugration did not come no twitter outburst but PEJ who is not bound to did not attend twitter idioots are making noise.........hypocrisy
You are very intelligent, dont mind those fools
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by ayobase(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2015
onila:

where have you been sweetie?
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by yajebu: 8:25pm On May 29, 2015
onila:

Liar liar pants on fire!

She was there- right next to her hubby!
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by midolian(m): 12:46am On May 30, 2015
achemedez:
Jonathan!!
people.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * My fellow womens.
them for God.
on.
"sharing"
sweet.
Support him.
"diaris god o [/size]
Loool.
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Nobody: 12:47am On May 30, 2015
Angel196:
And who are you referring to as semi illiterate?
Buhari aka baba one chance
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Angel196(f): 1:05am On May 30, 2015
Txonyi:
Buhari aka baba one chance
If you call him a semi illitrate, what would you call Goodluck?
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Caseless: 2:14am On May 30, 2015
Duru1:
If the story that PEJ did not attend the idiotic inauguration is true, I doff my hat for Patience Jonathan. She is one tough cookie and as more real than any reasonable Nigerian could ever be.
u are so low!
Re: Twitter Outburst As Patience Jonathan Fails To Show Up At The Inauguration by Kockane(m): 12:13pm On May 30, 2015
Blackfire:

how old are u?. One of this days a nothing will insult ur mother at the market like this.
Did amechi attend wike's own? didnt aishat and osibanjos missed one of the ceremonies?
That woman ve achieved alot in her life than urs.

Kill yourself! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vendors Arrested For Selling IPOB Newspapers In Owerri, Imo / Orji Uzor Kalu holds Funeral Service for late Ex-wife, Ifeoma (Photos) / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.