Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge (36075 Views)

JUST IN! Buhari Appoints Chief Of Staff (UPDATED) / Saraki Appoints Chief Of Staff And Media Adviser / Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by amb2015(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Power from a man who killed someone, cut off his private parts and hung him up on a tree ? Which kain power be that na ? grin
do you have evidence?
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Sant1m: 4:16pm On May 29, 2015
PRYCE:
BabaOneChance
babyonechance, keep crying like the baby you are. Whether you like it or not the Nation revolves round Buhari and Apc and there is nothing, nothing you can do about it. #Babyonechance
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by mrkings84(m): 4:19pm On May 29, 2015
xdunamis:
What is wike? It sounds like an uncompartmentalised cosmoparallel plutoican cajol. Is it a noun? Weak or WICKEd - How is it pronounced? Nigerians do bear a lot of funny and wierd names. Ebele, orubebe, akpabio, wike, diezani, iweala, tinubu - whats the meaning of all these? I think majority of nigerians are a bye product of some form of ceasaranean anticataclysmic mophosis.
That's how it use to start, ur people will not be alert so they can act fast b4 it's out of hands.

Psychiatric matters!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by OwerriChairman(f): 4:21pm On May 29, 2015
xdunamis:
What is wike? It sounds like an uncompartmentalised cosmoparallel plutoican cajol. Is it a noun? Weak or WICKEd - How is it pronounced? Nigerians do bear a lot of funny and wierd names. Ebele, orubebe, akpabio, wike, diezani, iweala, tinubu - whats the meaning of all these? I think majority of nigerians are a bye product of some form of ceasaranean anticataclysmic mophosis.
. You are a complete compound fooool. Before you insult our local languages from which we get our local names, do well to insult your father's left ball. Heedeeiiiioooottt !!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by ogagwa(m): 4:34pm On May 29, 2015
africanusvu:
The right thing at he wrong time in the wrong place and at a wrong occasion and place

your head too correct

kai if for say u be babe i for kiss u o!11
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by PRYCE(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2015
Sant1m:
babyonechance, keep crying like the baby you are. Whether you like it or not the Nation revolves round Buhari and Apc and there is nothing, nothing you can do about it. #Babyonechance
A grown man quoting a baby? New height of stupidity!! I should be talking to your folks not you... at least bullhari has a nickname @BabaOneChance. You? Your a nobody! I can't speak about you!!! And we'll see about " The nation revolves around BabaOneChance"... And your not even ashamed to say Nigeria revolves around a party and an individual! Yuck! Abin Kiyama!!
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by danielChigozie(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
grin move on my govenor and do btter dan Rotimi

1 Like

Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Rotimi47: 5:23pm On May 29, 2015
Truth24:

Is it worse dan d "dogs and baboon" that soaked in blood in d 2011 post election violence inwhich ur now very much celebrated 150 cattle rearer instigated wen he lost?
if you see things this way, then Jonathan killed ten's of thousands of northerners as he indirectly supported book haram; thousands of innocent people were killed under his watch, why? Is it because they are northerners?
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Lionsclaw: 5:28pm On May 29, 2015
size40:
yes, Wike can appoint Daicy okocha but not under Amaechi's govt
It doesnt matter under whose govt. The appointement has been made thats the important thing. Lesson:Absolute power belongs to God

1 Like

Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Ekaka1(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

ok
Why you delete your value (kobo, Kobo), wey him price you nah grin
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by katazozo: 5:46pm On May 29, 2015
He also begin operation zero pothole today
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by katazozo: 5:47pm On May 29, 2015
shachris03:
he has very little time as a governor So every minute counts
Dreamer keep on dreaming
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Ekaka1(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2015
amb2015:
do you have evidence?
She does....those were the tales her lover Amaechi told Her to get her high on His C.um while she was busy blowing His short banana sad cheesy
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Neplusultra(f): 5:51pm On May 29, 2015
Ok! E don dey happen!!! cheesy
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by UncleDeeee(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Power from a man who killed someone, cut off his private parts and hung him up on a tree ? Which kain power be that na ? grin

Na the kind power wey person wey no fit expose killer, appoint killer as Chief of Staff, nominate killer for Minister no fit ever get! Since Amaechi us no longer a governor, let me say this. Have been saving it.
Amaechi is a FOOL
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by katazozo: 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
icedbreez:
I believe Wike, I believe Fayose ..... I can go to war with only these two men and come back with the prize
Abeg add Godswill Akpabio,those three guys can move mountain

1 Like

Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Neplusultra(f): 5:58pm On May 29, 2015
byrron:

U are so generous with words!

The word 'Trash' is too classy to be used for that psychologically constipated e-ignoramus.
Lol
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by peedeeasobie(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

because Amaechi said so?

He reinstated sacked lecttures, that means he likes trouble?

What if ur dad or uncle was one of the sacked lecturers?
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by manchester1: 6:13pm On May 29, 2015
xdunamis:
very funny like urs xdunamis
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by toprealman: 6:14pm On May 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

This man Wike likes trouble sha.
TELL ME ABOUT AMECHI THE 'PEACEMAKER'!
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by TheAdvocate(m): 6:15pm On May 29, 2015
xdunamis:

Thank God yu remember those names. Am sure ur mother cannot remember ur father's name.
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by chrisdera: 6:19pm On May 29, 2015
That is my action governor
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by hamilton62(m): 6:21pm On May 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Newly sworn-in Governor of Rivers state, Nyesom Wike has announced the appointment of Justice Daisy Okocha as the Chief Judge of the state.

now8Wike made the appointment in his inaugural speech immediately after being sworn-in by the Chief Judge of Bayelsa state, Justice Kate Abiri.

He also directed that all the state owned courts which has been under lock be opened with immediate effect.

The new governor further announced the reinstatement of some Lecturers of the Rivers state University of Science and Technology who were relieved by the Amaechi-led administration.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/wike-reinstates-sacked-lecturers-appoints-chief-judge/#sthash.1xGRB5gd.dpuf
try forex and leave free of debt with wealth!

Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by pasol4real(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
xdunamis:
u left out Buhari,obasanjo,saraki,Lair Mohammed, kwankwakwakwaso,aregbesola,ogegun,atiku .
Truly nigerians have funny names. cool cool cool
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by dondada78(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2015
hardywaltz:
So it was true all along that Justice Daisy Okocha was working for Wike.

Thank you Gov. Amaechi for not elevating ur enemies to their desired position

The good part is that Justice Okocha will be retiring from Civil Service in a few months tym.

Justice Okocha who many held in high esteem has allowed herself to be used by baby politicians (Wike did chamber attachment under her).

So you like the lacuna amaechi created in Rivers state?
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by xdunamis(m): 7:16pm On May 29, 2015
OwerriChairman:
. You are a complete compound fooool. Before you insult our local languages from which we get our local names, do well to insult your father's left ball. Heedeeiiiioooottt !!!!
I'm not surprised, you are a typical nigerian. Thats how your people behave, you are always ranting.
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by chetaraph(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2015
xdunamis:

ask ur mother of ur tru origin.
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by ibitzbarlow(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2015
hardywaltz:
So it was true all along that Justice Daisy Okocha was working for Wike.

Thank you Gov. Amaechi for not elevating ur enemies to their desired position

The good part is that Justice Okocha will be retiring from Civil Service in a few months tym.

Justice Okocha who many held in high esteem has allowed herself to be used by baby politicians (Wike did chamber attachment under her).

You shouldn't see her appointment in that light. She may or may not have been working for/with Wike. The point is that She is the most senior High Court judge in the state and so by heirachy, the most qualified though any of the most senior 3 high court judges could be recommended for the post and any one of them ratified by the Governor. Wike has not shown her any special favour or reward. It's her right and meritoriously so. Wike did the right thing. Now the judiciary is back in the State.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by lyricalz: 8:12pm On May 29, 2015
xdunamis:

Oga if beta hungry catch u, all dis ur grammer go run leave u, u beta talk well.
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by ibitzbarlow(m): 8:24pm On May 29, 2015
ddippset:
The same exact way wike chose daisy okocha was the way amaechi chose Peter agunmagu. They then used mbu to frustrate him, and yet they say he closed the courts.

You can't compare the two cases. Was Agumagu qualified for the position? Was he the most senior High Court Judge in the state then? If you have forgotten I will remind you that while Daisy was the most senior High Court Judge, Amaechi overlooked her for Agumagu ,who was a Customary Court of Appeal Judge. Rightly or wrongly, that gave room to the controversy that crippled the Rivers State judiciary. The high Court judges protested and were ably supported by the NJC which also has a role to play in the appointment of a State Chief Judge. In fact, the NJC is the body that recommends the three judges for the Governor to pick one and ratify the appointment.

I hope this helps...
Re: Wike Reinstates Sacked Lecturers, Appoints Chief Judge by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

And you were a witness akwaya? Please go and sit down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit / Patience Jonathan Earned N700,000 As Permanent Secretary - EFCC / Ministerial Nominee, Joseph Utsev, Told Senate He Started Primary School At 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.