Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody. Meaning?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody. Meaning?? (2699 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal / President Muhammadu Buhari. I Belong To Everybody & I Belong To Nobody. Meaning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody. Meaning?? by oluemmakay(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2015
What is your interpretation for this statement in Buhari's speech
Re: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody. Meaning?? by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 29, 2015
Means those behind GEJ administration failure are in trouble. It means he is for Nigerians but not for d cabal

1 Like

Re: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody. Meaning?? by oluemmakay(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2015
He's simply swearing his allegiance to all Nigerians while telling the cabals or Godfathers to keep-off. Its a very wise statement.
Re: I Belong To Everybody And I Belong To Nobody. Meaning?? by Basic123: 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
oluemmakay:
He's simply swearing his allegiance to all Nigerians while telling the cabals or Godfathers to keep-off. Its a very wise statement.
What now happened after?

CABAL hijacked it,but not Tinubu you thought, a new one emerged kyari and malami

(1) (Reply)

Joy As PDP(PA) Registration Becomes Open To The Public Again / SHOCKING Picture Of Nigerian Police Station In Benue State (david Mark's Home) / Dino Melaye’s Baby Mama, Bisi Ibidapo Obe Celebrate Daughter As She Turns 4(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.