Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) (65453 Views)

PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Buhari: President And Assets Declaration Fraud" - By Chinedu Nwobu (Daily Times) / Tam David-West Tells Jonathan "Look For Shoes Quickly And Go Back To Otuokeā€¯ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by emzila(m): 2:34pm On May 29, 2015
Sentiment and partisan apart, Jonathan really messed up. Otuoke is not really a good enough place to return to yet i don't think any reasonable nigerian will want these people as neighbours in any of our cities. Is always good to have in mind that a day like dis will come and do that which is good while still in office.

2 Likes

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:34pm On May 29, 2015
Beremx:
Otuoke must be a boring place to live in. They should relocate to PH or remain in Abuja.

grin grin
I've always known that. They will most likely retire to Port Harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 29, 2015
themilanway:
They looked sad and forsaken undecided undecided

Honestly?
They don't
Cheers
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Mogidi: 2:35pm On May 29, 2015
Beremx:
your monetary protection from PDP officially ends today. Where will you get money to book a room? grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:36pm On May 29, 2015
Gbawe:

Is that GEJ's welcome committee above ? grin grin grin grin

grin grin Jail Candidates!!

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by UnimkeAk(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
What a world!
Few aides!
Few Security attache!
No smiles!
Chai!! There is good ooo!! grin grin
You guys are making this thing look like Buhari will be in office forever.
One day he will also leave.

3 Likes

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by otokx(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2015
Ode Juma

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by meforyou1(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2015
President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan remains the best president Nigeria has ever heard. Very peaceful, humble man. I wish all the very best in everything he lays his hand

2 Likes

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
What a world!
Few aides!
Few Security attache!
No smiles!
Chai!! There is good ooo!! grin grin
This OP! U don start abi. Which few aids? Talk am as e be no be as u see am.
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by asapeola(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2015
For the first time in 16years, jonathan walks ahead of his wife!

Only God knows what he was thinking about!

Pele bros! Otuoke is relatively peaceful n quite farther hinterland, so less visitors for u!

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by chopido(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2015
Tunnamania:
Safe trip
welcome my president. u tried but it seems it was not enough keep doing ur best in ur capacity as ex- president

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by kokoA(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2015
Na bus dem dey carry go abi na airplane?
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by themilanway(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2015
milychocs:

Honestly?
They don't
Cheers

If you insist
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Bigdreams(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2015
Wishing them the best.

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Dstarst(f): 2:39pm On May 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Praise God, they went together and returned together.
yes ooo! Dat's d most important thing.wish dem d vry best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by jossyj: 2:39pm On May 29, 2015
networkrecharg:
MAMA PEACE MAY BE GOING TO JAIL SOONEST....

you must be mad to think the way you do.
must you think with your anus?
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Beremx(f): 2:39pm On May 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I've always known that. They will most likely retire to Port Harcourt.
if you look at the other ex-presidents and head of states where they live in their various states,you will notice it is far more developed than Otuoke.

There is nothing amazing about Otuoke except the newly federal university which is just a glorified secondary school.

Jonathan will finally relocate to PH,that's for sure. Mama Piss will never live in Otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by tommykiwi(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2015
Kudos sir. U wil always be remembered,expecting ur return.
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Femistico(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2015
chai...na wa oo, so quick, no more security aides again like b4, well I wish dem safe trip to otuoke..

welcome my new presido...His Excellency PMB...
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by meforyou1(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2015
All those referring to President Goodluck Jonathan as former president or Ex president are just being mischievous. 'President' is a title once acquired is for keeps. Like senator or General. President Clinton, Senator Tinubu, General Buhari.
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 29, 2015
oloriooko:

How did you know or see that?

I truly wonder
Nigerians are really taking their beef? with whoever and their love? for whoever too far

We need the powers of discernment and calm introspection as a people
Not dancing about like palm fronds blown by the wind
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 29, 2015
Abi? Amen for their lives. since 1993 only one spouse makes it out of Aso stone grin grin grin grin grin
Mogidi:

Praise God, they went together and returned together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by godson8701(m): 2:43pm On May 29, 2015
Chaiii!!
Diaris God oo!!
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by jossyj: 2:43pm On May 29, 2015
Dstarst:
yes ooo! Dat's d most important thing.wish dem d vry best.

on point
at least he tried his best under the influence of obama and Cameron that never mean well for this fraud called Nigeria.
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by chidile: 2:43pm On May 29, 2015
ye,they come,they stay ,they play,they conquer and they both left in peace.,to God be the glory
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by ralph28(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Unfortunately, you haven't been blessed as 1/1000000 as this man who you refuse to respect...And yes, truly power is transient so buhari won't be there forever... Will Nigeria trust a person. with identity crisis like you to lead in later years...Time will tell but law of karma is real...

Don't mind them. They never held class prefect in School. May God of GEJ favour U and I.

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by sweatlana: 2:44pm On May 29, 2015
themilanway:
They looked sad and forsaken undecided undecided

U most be blind
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Acidosis(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2015
Some went to Aso rock and never returned, others went and lost their wives, you took the step, walked through the shadow of death and conquered!

Well done, Dr & Mrs. Jonathan!

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by davic00: 2:44pm On May 29, 2015
I congratulate the great Hero of Africa,GEJ the great man of Peace. Thank you so much for your contribution to the building of the great nation of Nigeria. History will always remember you for good. Enjoy your rest as an Elder Statesman. You came in together and you both left together against all the wishes of fake prophet. Congrats
Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by olamisowon1(f): 2:46pm On May 29, 2015
Mr ex-president! From today may ur life be like the way u ruled and left NIgeria after 6Yrs, since u said u did your best, I guess you can say Amen to that.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!!

1 Like

Re: Former President And Wife Leave For Otuoke( Picture) by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=NgeneUkwenu post=34212882][/quote]

plz what's the import/correlation between those pictures and my reply or quote of you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Kicks The Devil's Ass With A Big Boot (photos) / Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.