Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty (65486 Views)

Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Writes Tribute To Her Late Husband / Governor Akeredolu And His Wife, Betty, On Instagram Live Video Session / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Morbeta11(m): 2:35am On Jul 22, 2023
Betty Akeredolu, wife of the Ondo State Governor, has shared the picture of her husband, ailing Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, at a hospital in an unknown location abroad.

Akeredolu, who is battling an undisclosed ailment transmitted power to hos deputy, Lucky Aiyedatiwa, last month.

He was due to resume work on July 6, as contained in a letter he sent to Ondo State House Assembly to seek medical leave, but he wrote another letter to extend his leave indefinitely.

There have been rumours on his state of health in the governors’ absence.

But on Friday, the governor’s wife shared a picture to show that he is fast recuperating on his sick bed.

In the picture, Akeredolu clad in a white track suit was seen sitting on a wheel chair while his wife stood beside him.

The picture came on the same day that Mr Akeredolu celebrated his 67th birthday.

https://dailytrust.com/spotted-akeredolu-in-hospital-with-wife/

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by chatinent: 2:41am On Jul 22, 2023
Hope he gets better.

183 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by HacheNoire: 2:47am On Jul 22, 2023
Wishing him a quick recovery.

But at some point, the man needs to take his health as high priority. He should honorably resign and get state matters and politics off his mind.

He has really emaciated and its not looking good. The man needs all the rest and peace of mind at this point.

220 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by SETHARTHUR(m): 2:53am On Jul 22, 2023
What a life, vanity. I am sure what matters to him now is his health and little about wealth and material things.
Meanwhile;

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by cmikel: 3:00am On Jul 22, 2023
Its a great afternoon right now

WHY ARE THEY SO FRADULENT

The past government spent BILLIONS EVERY MONTH FOR 8 YEARS ON CONDITIONAL TRANSFER TO UNKNOWN 12 MILLION HOMES MONTHLY FOR 8 GOOD YEARS.

THEY HANDED POWER TO AN ALLY THAT WILL NOT PROB HIM/THEM.

WAT A SCAM

THEY KEEP BORROWING MONEY TO FINANCE SCAM AND FRAUD

YOU BORROW MONEY TO FINANCE SCAM THEREBY PUTTING. THE COUNTRY UNDER SERIOUS POVERTY TO ENRICH YOUR OWN POCKETS

YOU PEOPLE VALUE MONEY OVER VALUES

WAT A COUNTRY.

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by WildChild00(m): 3:00am On Jul 22, 2023
Quick recovery

15 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Nemesis0147(m): 3:10am On Jul 22, 2023
A very good man…wishing him a quick recovery

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Curse777: 3:14am On Jul 22, 2023
Get well soon Aketi....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by chrisxxx(m): 3:32am On Jul 22, 2023
The man was/is really sick .

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Mfetenang: 3:45am On Jul 22, 2023
HacheNoire:
Wishing him a quick recovery.

But at some point, the man needs to take his health as high priority. He should honorably resign and get state matters and politics off his mind.

He has really emaciated and its not looking good. The man needs all the rest and peace of mind at this point.

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Mfetenang: 3:47am On Jul 22, 2023
Just by reading your comment, I can tell what part of Nigeria you come from. People from the Eastern part of Nigeria always reason like you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Smithkafors(m): 3:53am On Jul 22, 2023
Mfetenang:
Just by reading your comment, I can tell what part of Nigeria you come from. People from the Eastern part of Nigeria always reason like you.
Cure yourself of tribalism.

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by aariwa(m): 4:05am On Jul 22, 2023
Wish Aketi speedy recovery but most of the problems our leaders rush overseas for are things our doctors can handle perfectly but criminal leaders had made building world class hospitals look like rocket science. I wonder how a sane person would be looking at criminals like tinubu and co to make even 1% change of anything in Nigeria

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Savedday2: 4:07am On Jul 22, 2023
That slippers he is wearing chai!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by BlueRayDicks: 4:09am On Jul 22, 2023
Las las, when the chips are down and a man is at his lowest; Only his good wife will be at his side. cry

I wish governor Akeredolu quickest recovery

131 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 22, 2023
Where are all the sidechicks now? Hmm I hope men will learn some lessons and never hurt your wives because of some sidechick out there who will never be there for you in difficult times.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by NewDea4: 4:49am On Jul 22, 2023
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by DKM123: 5:10am On Jul 22, 2023
See ehn, even if you must betray your wife and be with side chics, then ensure you are very wealthy first cos that's the only way she (your wife) will still stick with you when you are in your sick bed.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Nobody: 5:13am On Jul 22, 2023
DKM123:
See ehn, even if you must betray your wife and be with side chics, then ensure you are very wealthy first cos that's the only way she will still stick with you when you are in your sick bed.
No sidechick sticks with you in sick bed no matter how rich you are oga, they'll leave as soon as you become a burden

46 Likes

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by madridguy(m): 5:15am On Jul 22, 2023
So you think if his wife is not there side chick will not cover for her? Madam leave story, some of his side chicks will be going around one mountain to another to pray for him.

IconicR:
Where are all the sidechicks now? Hmm I hope men will learn some lessons and never hurt your wives because of some sidechick out there who will never be there for you in difficult times.

157 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by DKM123: 5:16am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
No sidechick sticks with you in sick bed no matter how rich you are oga, they'll leave as soon as you become a burden

Read my comment again. This time, slowly.....

Only a "wealthy" philandering husband still retains his wife's unfailing loyalty when he is in his debilitating sick bed. You get it now? I hope you know Akeredolu slept with everything in skirt?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:17am On Jul 22, 2023
While some are commenting trash up there.
I have learnt some important life lessons with this pic
If you meet a good and submissive girl, (even if she no fine) my brother wife her asap cos when the chips are down, the big breast and big yansh side chicks will hop onto the next available dick.
Only the loyal and submissive girl will stay.

IconicR:

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 22, 2023
Firstorderwizard:
While some are commenting trash up there.
I have learnt some important life lessons with this pic
If you meet a good and submissive girl, (even if she no fine) my brother wife her asap cos when the chips are down, the big breast and big yansh side chicks will hop onto the next available dick.
Only the loyal and submissive girl will stay.

Thank God you learnt the truth from this topic. Some even treat their wife bad because of some sidechick who will leave them when the chips are down

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Cassandraloius: 5:20am On Jul 22, 2023
Quick recovery sir.
Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by dododawa1: 5:30am On Jul 22, 2023
I love d man
For
AMOTEKUN
Created

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by Kukutente23: 5:41am On Jul 22, 2023
DKM123:

Read my comment again. This time, slowly.....

Only a "wealthy" philandering husband still retains his wife's unfailing loyalty when he is in his debilitating sick bed. You get it now? I hope you know Akeredolu slept with everything in skirt?
It's not entirely true.
There are still some fiercely loyal women irrespective of financial status. I've known quite a few myself. Give some women kudos when they deserve it.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by okosodo: 6:06am On Jul 22, 2023
Wetin dey do am no let dem talk abi

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by gare(f): 6:17am On Jul 22, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://dailytrust.com/spotted-akeredolu-in-hospital-with-wife/

This Guy should step dwon and focus on his health, really dont understand why the sit tight attitude, i believe he would get whatever that is due to him as a governor

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by mu2sa2: 6:31am On Jul 22, 2023
gare:

This Guy should step dwon and focus on his health, really dont understand why the sit tight attitude, i believe he would get whatever that is due to him as a governor
He has complied with the constitution by handing over to the deputy governor. When he recovers he can still resume his office.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by DKM123: 6:32am On Jul 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

It's not entirely true.
There are still some fiercely loyal women irrespective of financial status. I've known quite a few myself. Give some women kudos when they deserve it.

Deserving kudos for what exactly? So the ones who give the middle finger after all the betrayals, disloyalty and STDs do not deserve kudos? Laughs in karma.

You people play too much! Kudos indeed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty by whippersnapper(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2023
Wow the wife is even older than him. And my girlfriend from my NYSC days ditched me when she found out she was 2 years older than me. It is well

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Attends Ambode's 60th Birthday Party (Pictures And Videos) / Buhari's Big Ministerial Appointment Mistake / Osinbajo Mobbed In Ilorin, Kwara. Security Overwhelmed (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.