Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State (30231 Views)

Court Orders Release Of Ifeanyi Ubah Within 48 Hours / PDP Twitter Militant @RadicaYouthMan Joins APC Because Of Ifeanyi Ubah. / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by justicesky24(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2015
kelvyn7:

are u a Deltan?
yea wat of u
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by kelvyn7: 8:23pm On May 30, 2015
justicesky24:
yea wat of u
yes I am, lived all my life in Delta State but I have recently moved to Lagos smiley
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by justicesky24(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2015
kelvyn7:

yes I am, lived all my life in Delta State but I have recently moved to Lagos smiley
do u knw how many years ogboru has been contesting but to no avail dey wont just let d guy to win why na undecided
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by coputa(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2015
Ifebazz:

For all we care, you and your Urhubo wayo agenda can jump into Ethiope river. Delta North has come to stay. 16 years of abject thievery, bigotry, high handedness, total disregard for rule of law and you guys can still bask in shamelessness. Truely, God has not touched Delta state yet.
What has Okowa done for the people of Delta north for nearly 20 years he has been in government,absolute nothing.Were the Aniomas not carried along during the 16 years,is it the fault of the Urhobos that your Anioma brothers refuse to develope your barren land
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by coputa(m): 11:51pm On May 30, 2015
Ymodulus:

I am never from Niger State by Origin. If anything is to go by, am a Katsina boy
If you are a kid from katsina state,then,Delta state which you termed improverish,is a paradise,compared to your largely illiterate and rural state,filled with almajiris.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Ifebazz(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2015
coputa:
What has Okowa done for the people of Delta north for nearly 20 years he has been in government,absolute nothing.Were the Aniomas not carried along during the 16 years,is it the fault of the Urhobos that your Anioma brothers refuse to develope your barren land
Yes it's their fault that Delta state have two state headquarters, and power streetlights with generators, and pack your indigenes into government jobs (even without qualifications, yes it's their fault that your guys make up about 70% of total workforce in Delta state, their fault that every fool in Warri is now a contractor, every idiot in Ugheli wants to be paid even without working, yes it's their fault that deve is now a norm. Yes it's their fault.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:27am On May 31, 2015
Ifebazz:

Yes it's their fault that Delta state have two state headquarters, and power streetlights with generators, and pack your indigenes into government jobs (even without qualifications, yes it's their fault that your guys make up about 70% of total workforce in Delta state, their fault that every fool in Warri is now a contractor, every idiot in Ugheli wants to be paid even without working, yes it's their fault that deve is now a norm. Yes it's their fault.

I have noticed how Uhrobo people dominate the workforce in Delta like they are the only one that exist in the state. How did that even happen,give the fact that the capital is located in Asaba? If you go to most government offices they outnumber Anioma like 80% to 10%. Na una sabi.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by tpiadotcom: 8:39am On May 31, 2015
^ I wonder how delta concerns you when its not even your state?
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:43am On May 31, 2015
See who is talking,yet you are drooling over the state's affair....lol
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by tpiadotcom: 8:51am On May 31, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
why am I drooling over the state's affair....lol
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:56am On May 31, 2015
Why are you even on this thread? Let's start with that.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by otokx(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2015
You guys should take a chill pill, no need to quarrel. The big heart has the capacity to take care of every Nigerian residing in Delta State.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by tpiadotcom: 9:04am On May 31, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Why am I even on this thread? Let's start with that.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by omoharry(f): 9:30am On May 31, 2015
Mamode14:

why must u comment like a fool
don't mind him, as if the Urhobos he is abusing did not vote enmass for Okowa......I believe he does not know what he is saying.

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by omoharry(f): 9:53am On May 31, 2015
asidere:
Okowa,you were not the choice of deltans but uduaghan your master forced you on us.If you like behave like your master who despite the enormous resources in the state was a complete failure.Okowa i dey wait for the employment you promised us.
Okowa was not forced on us.He won the primaries by the party, even when Uduaghan wanted to manipulate the system. Abeg we are all Deltans...it is the time of the people from the Delta North and Okowa emerge winner among other contestants..and defeated the likes of theOgborus' so my brother i think Ogboru should go for deliverance since he nor dey ever dey win election but na only court he dey go....since we have supported the Delta North, when our time come they too will also support us. so abeg try and be objective in your view of the election that brough Okowa in.He was never fore on us rather we choose him over the rest contestant.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Sibrah: 12:07pm On May 31, 2015
Ymodulus:
DELTA STATE?

Nothing good happens there. I just wished Festus Keyamo or even the great OGBURUGBURU can rule that state even if its for a month.

#DeltaState. Most Impoverished State since 1999 ( Ibori) yet they recieve massive FG allocation and have series of oil wells.

Rubbish State
The No1 PDP state.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Ymodulus: 12:34pm On May 31, 2015
Sibrah:
The No1 PDP state.

That state us a disgrace to PDP bro. Former Governor asked for 1Billion Naira to demolish a mountain to accommodate the air port fence.

Delta State the worst state in Nigeria
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Sibrah: 12:39pm On May 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

That state us a disgrace to PDP bro. Former Governor asked for 1Billion Naira to demolish a mountain to accommodate the air port fence.

Delta State the worst state in Nigeria
The last four years of Uduaghan yielded Shoprite as a major achievement.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Ymodulus: 1:03pm On May 31, 2015
Sibrah:
The last four years of Uduaghan yielded Shoprite as a major achievement.

Lol!
Bro Shoprite we all know is a private business not really owned by Government. So let's not count it as one.

But its funny if. Governor should cone out to say shop rite his his achievement for 8years. Lol!

1 Like

Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by otokx(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2015
Ymodulus:

Lol!
Bro Shoprite we all know is a private business not really owned by Government. So let's not count it as one.

But its funny if. Governor should cone out to say shop rite his his achievement for 8years. Lol!

it is still a credit to him for creating the enabling environment.
Re: Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State by Uniquekriss(m): 7:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Myself2:

Iseh nwene.Okiki eruenyi eka echein
kemrihun agwai wene onyen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Rally: How Oshiomhole Was Humbled In Edo / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others / While Obi Was Selling Tomato Ketchup, Tinubu Already Paid His Dues – Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.