Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know (10288 Views)

FBI Vs EFCC; The Difference Is Clear / Not Many Know That Fuel Is Still Sold @n120/ltr / An Average Black Man Not All Black Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by demandtruth: 3:08pm On May 29, 2015
Unless there is a new development :

"MEET THE NEXT EFCC CHAIRMAN: BUHARI IS CHILD'S PLAY COMPARED TO THIS MAN

Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Alli is a brave Kano Prince. He was a military governor of Kaduna state and a diehard IBB boy who is reputed to have made the statement "I can follow IBB to war blindfolded" to show how much he believed in IBB as a general. But that didn't stop him from looking IBB in the face and telling him he was wrong on the case of the annulment of June 12 1993 elections. He lost his commission because he refused to support the annulment of the June 12 election and Abacha's takeover of government instead of handing over to MKO. Despite his famous dislike for MKO, whom he saw as an arrogant man, he insisted justice and fairplay must be done. He demanded MKO be sworn in even if he was a devil. Rumour has it that he would have been killed if not because he was a blue blood.He left the Army and government unceremoniously, a simple man without money or scandal. According to reports, he is into poultry farming and still drives a 504 Peugeot. Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Ali is currently undergoing SSS screening in preparation for his appointment.Immediately there were feelers that he will emerge the next EFCC Chairman, corrupt politicians have been on panic mode. Some have started refunding stolen funds. You heard it here first".

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Jorussia(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2015
let's see if he will become the new efcc boss
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by deskossy(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2015
Plzz god let this be true....we need a strong character in d helm.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by ki02020(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2015
I foresee corrupt people wareing pampers grin grin

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by mayorbaron(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2015
picture or it didn't happen.
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by weyreypey: 3:40pm On May 29, 2015
grin
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by abacusCm(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2015
but I learnt that former president,GEJ is ready to head the commission

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Dejohnbull: 4:19pm On May 29, 2015
Why are southerners so foolish? Anything that comes from north is good but anything that comes from south is bad must all efcc chairman come from north?

6 Likes

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 29, 2015
Thought EFCC had become defunct...
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Edwardhead(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
I wanna see his brave face... that one self na nonsense!
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Young4jose: 4:53pm On May 29, 2015
Am looking 4ward to d day, he wil b d Boss of EFCC.......! because am hpy abt dis little profile I read abt him.......!!!
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by raumdeuter: 4:56pm On May 29, 2015
I was thinking of Col Abubakar Dangiwa Umar before

But this mans profile looks very similar too
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by mikolo80: 4:56pm On May 29, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Why are southerners so foolish? Anything that comes from north is good but anything that comes from south is bad must all efcc chairman come from north?
Name one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by ayokellany: 5:06pm On May 29, 2015
Dejohnbull:

Johnbull there's no need to complain, you should have just nominated your southern candidate. If I might help you, are expecting Buhari to appoint Alamseigha, Akala, Odili, Kashamu, Nwobodo or who exactly do you have in mind from the South ?

14 Likes

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by rusher14: 5:09pm On May 29, 2015
DeJohnBull should be nominated for the position. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by RockMaxi: 5:14pm On May 29, 2015
Anything to put this country back in shape is the right deal. We voted for "CHANGE" and things must definitely respond to that change. cool

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Dejohnbull: 5:17pm On May 29, 2015
mikolo80:
Name one
Olasupo sashore , barth nnaji, otega emehor, festus keyamo
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by mygee33(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2015
time will tell
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by demandtruth: 5:20pm On May 29, 2015
abacusCm:
but I learnt that former president,GEJ is ready to head the commission

My first request to the new EFCC is to investigate if/why

Former President Jonathan gave each Divisional Police Officers
in Nigeria a minimum of N2,000,000.00 and other police officers same
"bribe of more or less amount.

What purpose or importance is the "bribe"?
Are they not public servants just like every other civil servants?

1 Like

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by TRUTHTOPOWER: 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
Dejohnbull:

Surely there are southerners who are competent, but name one with a public record

1 Like

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Dejohnbull: 5:26pm On May 29, 2015
ayokellany:

Johnbull there's no need to complain, you should have just nominated your southern candidate. If I might help you, are expecting Buhari to appoint Alamseigha, Akala, Odili, Kashamu, Nwobodo or who exactly do you have in mind from the South ?
All this names so northerners in are saints?
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by mikolo80: 5:28pm On May 29, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Olasupo sashore , barth nnaji, otega emehor, festus keyamo
None of which has the no nonsense mien that we are applaudin.

We want ppl the mere mention of will make grown men pisss their pants

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by EdCure: 5:29pm On May 29, 2015
Does EFCC possess any form of extra-judicial powers? I mean some form of executive powers that will authorise it to detain those thieves and deal ruthlessly with them without being at the mercy of the judiciary or national assembly?

We need a very potent EFCC.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Dejohnbull: 5:31pm On May 29, 2015
rusher14:
DeJohnBull should be nominated for the position. grin grin
I busy now i may be there in future
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by MosD: 5:33pm On May 29, 2015
Don't care who Buhari appoints as efcc boss, he should just get d appointment right as GEJ got d appointment of inec boss right

1 Like

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by tpiadotcom: 5:33pm On May 29, 2015
Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Alli is a brave Kano Prince. He was a military governor of Kaduna state and a diehard IBB boy

so much for we are not this and that.
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by demandtruth: 5:38pm On May 29, 2015
EdCure:
Does EFCC possess any form of extra-judicial powers? I mean some form of executive powers that will authorise it to detain those thieves and deal ruthlessly with them without being at the mercy of the judiciary or national assembly?

We need a very potent EFCC.

The President will push for that with the new NASS for approval
A new court that we handle such cases in a more efficient way
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by lekejob(m): 5:45pm On May 29, 2015
I can't shout. To some people the change is for good while to others it is...
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
I was thinking of Col Abubakar Dangiwa Umar before

But this mans profile looks very similar too
Umar is the next Defence Minister
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by chacoonder(m): 5:52pm On May 29, 2015
@Op,I hope this is true...I think this is the kind of person we need in our Anti-graft agencies at this point in time...Congratulations to all those that have fought (either brutally or peacefully) for this change.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
demandtruth:

Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Alli is a brave Kano Prince. He was a military governor of Kaduna state and a diehard IBB boy who is reputed to have made the statement "I can follow IBB to war blindfolded" to show how much he believed in IBB as a general. But that didn't stop him from looking IBB in the face and telling him he was wrong on the case of the annulment of June 12 1993 elections. He lost his commission because he refused to support the annulment of the June 12 election and Abacha's takeover of government instead of handing over to MKO. Despite his famous dislike for MKO, whom he saw as an arrogant man, he insisted justice and fairplay must be done. He demanded MKO be sworn in even if he was a devil. Rumour has it that he would have been killed if not because he was a blue blood.He left the Army and government unceremoniously, a simple man without money or scandal. According to reports, he is into poultry farming and still drives a 504 Peugeot. Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Ali is currently undergoing SSS screening in preparation for his appointment.Immediately there were feelers that he will emerge the next EFCC Chairman, corrupt politicians have been on panic mode. Some have started refunding stolen funds. You heard it here first".

CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM THE CORRECT NAME OF THE PERSON IN QUESTION
THE DISCRIPTION ABOVE MATCHES THE PROFILE OF "RTD COLONEL UMAR DANGIWA" FORMER GOVERNOR OF KADUNA STATE.
Re: EFCC: The New Man Not Many Know by Babacele: 5:54pm On May 29, 2015
demandtruth:

Really?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Warns Against Attacking ‘Legitimate’ Fulani Herdsmen / Amid Fuel Scarcity, Group Picks APC Presidential Forms For Timipre Sylva / Breaking News: APC Senators Leave National Assembly During Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.