Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) (58856 Views)

Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – / Osinbajo Visits Atiku Abubakar In Abuja A Day After Inauguration(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by MissSlimbody(f): 4:48pm On May 29, 2015
Bitojoe:
did anyone hear a single word from his speach speech today. imaging saying, legislative army instead of legislative arm.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by popcykaylah(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

angry and he is busy eating?
as you big reach for your photograph you no get sense..now shows clearly that education isn't the key to common sense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 29, 2015
omostar:

Na curse? grin grin grin
grin the guy is so annoying
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 29, 2015
popcykaylah:

as you big reach for your photograph you no get sense..now shows clearly that education isn't the key to common sense
grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by popcykaylah(m): 4:49pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:
oponu angry
you for go give buhari ladder so he can fix your light..ode!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by nwadiuko1(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
Bitojoe:
did anyone hear a single word from his speach today. imaging saying, legislative army instead of legislative arm.
old habits

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
liveexoticfish:
almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

and he is busy eating?

(Are u sure u are okay ? Are u with your sense ? Are u alright? With this your comment am not sure u are sounding okay

Eyah. It's just as if you are talking to yourself. Cos you dint quote the person that made that comment in "Bold".

Edit your post.
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by popcykaylah(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

i hope he doesnt come on NL o.. chai.. folks like us don vomit plenty rubbish..
High Treason grin

i don yab im open teeth tire
as old as buhari is ..he looks better than you are..wey you shave head and beards like gay..
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:
Buhari ,start the magic please... 1 dollar=1 naira.. i can't wait. grin
keep quiet, when did he say he will perform magic? Do you have sense atal undecided
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2015
popcykaylah:

one word.... shallow

u r so dense u can't smell humor even if its placed right under ur nose.

and i can feed ur family for two years if i wish..

nt with continental dishes o.. u guys arent used to that..
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 29, 2015
VickyRotex:

Eyah. It's just as if you are talking to yourself. Cos you dint quote the person that made that bolded comment.

Edit your post.
grin so funny
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by curiox007: 4:52pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

Lol.... And na true o!! 3hrs might turn to 3yrs without nothing to show! Anyway in PMB I trust! ''He is a friend of everybody and a Friend of nobody''
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Mobidot(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2015
VhatAmazingDude:
Please, how much did that dinner party cost? angry
I'm very sure it wasn't in the budget and it sure looks like an 'above #1million' dinner party.
Let's hope the cows at Daura pay for this one.
Waste of funds on things not directly beneficial to the citizenry by the President is a breach of law.
Are u kidding me? Do u want to embarrass Nigeria? U mean we cant even entertain our visitors(head of states frm across d world). Ur hatred 4 dis man shouldnt blind u to d realty on ground. He is now ur President!
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by rallymento(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2015
How can he spend so much for launch? When the poor people that placed him there haven't seen food? Buhari this wasn't the plan! Please keep aside all these political and swearing in razzmatazz and focus on the purpose why you are here! Taking the defense HQ to Madiguri doesn't change anything. I expected an irrevocable, irreversible and irretrivable spoken action from you! I hope you are not as dull as the previous president....
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
NORMAL TENANT in ASO ROCK.....

the same CARTEL will take their turns
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by oloriooko(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

grin grin grin
You are a clown
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by gadedayoo: 4:55pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

u no even want make the man sitdown for chair?? before u start to quari am. let the old man rest for a while there are lots of work to be turn. go join the queue and wait for ur turn wink
kilokeys:

u no even want make the man sitdown for chair?? before u start to quari am. let the old man rest for a while there are lots of work to be turn. go join the queue and wait for ur turn
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by joe84(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

Go 4 medicals please
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Hiddentreasure1(f): 4:56pm On May 29, 2015
theV0ice:

You guys shouldn't bother with people like that.....

They can't ever be purged of their hate and it leads them to throwing infantile tantrums and displaying wanton childishness.

Just laugh at them my good people cheesy

meanwhile, President Buhari is hosting a presidential lunch at the Villa as we type wink
how come is when is buhari is a hate speech or words but if is GEJ u are permitted to use whatsoever foul language u deem fit who is fooling who pls stop whatsoever bad words for either GEJ or president buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by peeta89(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

The change will start from yourself. You can imagine what you typed with your hands. God help us all.
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
grin so funny

smiley The guy was doing call and response, all by himself undecided
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by lozanni(m): 4:57pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

Chill my guy!!!
Man must wack now. Anyway, he needs to cool himself properly, before taking the hot seat, lol.
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by VickyRotex(f): 5:00pm On May 29, 2015
ajalaolanr:

Dude, Humor is not hard to come by, this guy was simply being humorous!

Thank you ooo. I thought I was the only that noticed the humour in his post...

We take things too serious in Naija. Smh!!!
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by segsxpendable(m): 5:00pm On May 29, 2015
this thread is just full of insults....me go jux pass by...#Nocoment
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by olamedo: 5:02pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

kai! eyaah! sorry enh. IT WILL NEVER BE WELL THOSE YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE THAT PUT YOU IN THIS CONDITION.. BUT I CAN HELP O BCUS AM A PSYCHO ANALYST
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by doninno(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2015
Dats one tin wit us Nigerians no patience, Rome ws nt built a day neither is he a magician to turn tin in a blink of an eye, I call ppe like u player haters but one advice dont hate d player change ur game. Sit back relax nd see changes.
kilokeys:

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by holyokoto(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2015
kodded:
GEJ my HERO cool

Eyaa! I am sorry from the Bottom of my Nyach
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2015
olamedo:
kai! eyaah! sorry enh. IT WILL NEVER BE WELL THOSE YOUR VILLAGE PEOPLE THAT PUT YOU IN THIS CONDITION.. BUT I CAN HELP O BCUS AM A PSYCHO ANALYST

are ur parents siblings?.. u sound like an inbred cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by XuteSleeks(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
since you are a negative fellow obviously still mourning Jonathan's loss, I will be difficult for you to benefit from GMB's administration

'G' at 3:56pm on 29th May 2015. U could be jailed for disobeying d instruction of the 'P'. Just kidding wink
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by theV0ice: 5:09pm On May 29, 2015
Hiddentreasure1:
how come is when is buhari is a hate speech or words but if is GEJ u are permitted to use whatsoever foul language u deem fit who is fooling who pls stop whatsoever bad words for either GEJ or president buhari

It's not hate speech my dear. It's freedom of speech which i won't deny them.

That's why i asked them to be left alone to their devices and keyboards.

They should type right ahead... cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by VhatAmazingDude: 5:10pm On May 29, 2015
Mobidot:
Are u kidding me? Do u want to embarrass Nigeria? U mean we cant even entertain our visitors(head of states frm across d world). Ur hatred 4 dis man shouldnt blind u to d realty on ground. He is now ur President!

First of all, congratulations for being able to see beyond your nose. I'm re-enacting a scene which your likes have lived of recent. Apologies for you being on the wrong side of the barrel this time.
Hate is a strong word. Hate is reserved for people you know. Hate requires energy. I lack energy for unrealistic relations.
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by okeowokehinde(f): 5:11pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

He has not resume to office yet,will still look into tin tongue
kilokeys:

He has not resume to office yet,will still look into tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili: Senator Ahmed Tinubu Could Have Saved Us This Embarrassment / Wike In Closed Door Meeting With Peter Obi As Defection Rumours Swell / Peter Obi In A Group Photo With His Classmates In 1977

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.