Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) (58695 Views)

Punch Reporter Leaves Aso Villa After His Expulsion (Photo) / Seven Months After Inauguration, Buhari Achieves One Of 222 Campaign Promises – / Osinbajo Visits Atiku Abubakar In Abuja A Day After Inauguration(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Vikky014(f): 5:14pm On May 29, 2015
VhatAmazingDude:
Please, how much did that dinner party cost? angry
I'm very sure it wasn't in the budget and it sure looks like an 'above #1million' dinner party.
Let's hope the cows at Daura pay for this one.
Waste of funds on things not directly beneficial to the citizenry by the President is a breach of law.
hahahahahaha

ghen ghen
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by dklex(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

angry and he is busy eating?
u are one of the biggest comedian i have ever seen or heard or read their jokes. he should have brought with him 40,000 MW of electricity to the Eagles square to share after the swearing in as the swearing gift to all Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2015
dklex:
u are one of the biggest comedian i have ever seen or heard or read their jokes. he should have brought with him 40,000 MW of electricity to the Eagles square to share after the swearing in as the swearing gift to all Nigerians.

all this swear they are swearing... there is God o..
guess the most annoying word ever....

ACTUALLY

actually, it not as easy as it seems
actually, jonathan tried
actually, we need more time..

please beg that man not to use that word o.. we no go gree
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Rexnegro(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2015
kodded:
GEJ my HERO cool
fucck u ...if gej is ur hero then u re finished
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by tohpahz(f): 5:23pm On May 29, 2015
firstEVA:
keep quiet, when did he say he will perform magic? Do you have sense atal undecided

Can u make a sentence without abuse in it.. please learn to take sarcasm!! kiss
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 29, 2015
buhari had better leave all this ceremony start work. u don enjoy reach, we are waiting, no ceremonies ooooooo. we wan hear wetin u do today. Oya buhari e don set
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kay1one2(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:
Pls som1 should tell President Buhari that it's almost 3hour since he took over yet we don't have light in my area,shebi he promised us light??even the queue is still here in this filling station and d roads are still bad,what has he been doing in there since he was sworn in..

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by 989900: 5:31pm On May 29, 2015
Ibrahim Babangida should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by hizaya61(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2015
kodded:
GEJ my HERO cool

Hero for him village
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by pauladonis(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2015
Nigerians are insatiable... ah ah, no be magician u vote for now... abi u just want him to snap his fingers and get everything in order immediately?... even Former President Jonathan and his corrupt government did not spoil Nigeria in just one day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On May 29, 2015
Baba I have pass in Yoruba from the university of maiduguri,if I do not get job in CBN, NNPC, CUSTOMS OR IMMIGRATION, by the end of this year,I will stop shouting change and port to KOWA Party
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by popcykaylah(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

one word.... shallow

u r so dense u can't smell humor even if its placed right under ur nose.

and i can feed ur family for two years if i wish..

nt with continental dishes o.. u guys arent used to that..
if you know say you get money ..make we block for rumours tonight..make you order just 1casket..ode..I go help you pieces that your coins wey dey shack you..even if them put us beside eachother..them go see who money touch..
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by adeoye3200: 5:50pm On May 29, 2015
when is buhari will resume office
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Dreyl(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:
Buhari ,start the magic please... 1 dollar=1 naira.. i can't wait. grin
sho. I can't believe you can be this stuupid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by jubenevamind(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

HABA!! Take am easy now...
My General no be Magician now
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

You are a frustrated goat, if pesin no flush toilet for ya house, u go blame Buhari. Better start having positive thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by babylapaixlove: 5:58pm On May 29, 2015
Jorussia:
brother stop embarrassing yourself, i wonder what you gain from typing nonsense here, I can't force you to start liking PMB,but i urge to start thinking twice b4 typing your hate riddled comments here.
noise u people arent seen anytin yet
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Dreyl(m): 5:58pm On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:

Can u make a sentence without abuse in it.. please learn to take sarcasm!! kiss
fish brain.:>
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by tohpahz(f): 6:03pm On May 29, 2015
Dreyl:
fish brain.:>

Woman wrapper grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2015
popcykaylah:

if you know say you get money ..make we block for rumours tonight..make you order just 1casket..ode..I go help you pieces that your coins wey dey shack you..even if them put us beside eachother..them go see who money touch..

boss.. dem no fit follow u play again.. its all abt the sarcasm and humor jare.

u go buy me beer? grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by damseyl(f): 6:05pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

iyaff kill me with laughter cheesy
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by armadeo(m): 6:08pm On May 29, 2015
ajalaolanr:

Dude, Humor is not hard to come by, this guy was simply being humorous!

I knew it was just something to make us laugh on reading but was shocked at the type of response the joke gathered. We take shit too serious, we need to learn to relax.

Modified....

Even more shocking responses on the thread .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by billyG(m): 6:11pm On May 29, 2015
Ibb shld be shown d way out,he contributed 2 our present mess,let PMB eat & grow fat oo!na him time 2 shine i trust he will not eat 1billion naira Tuwo unlike d fisherboy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Dreyl(m): 6:12pm On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:

Woman wrapper grin
mechieonu >;
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by klax(m): 6:13pm On May 29, 2015
Pls where is much noisy about John Kerry is he in or yet to be in
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Maghan37: 6:15pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

Mumu because rome was built in a day.
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by erico2k2(m): 6:18pm On May 29, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Just deactivate and start a new username because we are coming for all u pdp gangstars
no worry wen after 3 years everything g remains same or worse we will still be here
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by erico2k2(m): 6:19pm On May 29, 2015
Maghan37:
guys take it easy on the guy. He was being saca put your sens of humour hats on.plz
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Abba999(f): 6:20pm On May 29, 2015
kilokeys:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by Abba999(f): 6:22pm On May 29, 2015
jubenevamind:

HABA!! Take am easy now...
My General no be Magician now

Nooooo!!!
Abeg he's a magician ooo tongue
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by vikyno(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2015
[quote author=kilokeys post=34215305] lol not really o..

GEJ was called clueless
Buhari might be termed as Reta.rded if he doesnt perform o..

hours to days to months to years..

so i just dey ginger the man grin[/quote

Reta.rded? I thought some people said Brain-less
Re: Buhari Hosts Heads Of States To Lunch At Aso Villa After Inauguration(pics) by kilokeys(m): 6:22pm On May 29, 2015
Maghan37:

foooo*coughs*ooool

So far it's taken approximately 1,009,491 days to build Rome. This is based on the traditional founding of the city (21 April 753 BCE), but we should also consider that the city has been sacked and rebuilt several times.

how many years did GEJ have..?

God punish ur left balls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Legislators Refusing Screening At Airport – FG / Agbaje Or Ambode - Online Polls / Rotimi Jolayemi's Poem About Lai Mohammed That Got Him Arrested (Listen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.