Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Viral! See What A Woman Is Doing With Monkey. What Do You Friends Say About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Viral! See What A Woman Is Doing With Monkey. What Do You Friends Say About This (1991 Views)

This Female Officer’s Pre-wedding Photos Goes Viral - See Creativity - LMAO / This Thing Between A Girl And Monkey. See What A Girl Is Doing With Monkey! Huh. / Viral!! See What Old Woman Is Doing To Teenage Boy When They're Alone In A Lift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral! See What A Woman Is Doing With Monkey. What Do You Friends Say About This by mazeech: 4:27pm On May 29, 2015
A controversial video of one woman,,,,and a monkey has sparked debate online.

Some have slammed the woman for doing it while others have said it was just a bit of fun angry sad angry

The video has been viewed more than 30 million times since it was uploaded to Facebook in January.

Click to watch the video and read what people are talking about her
https://www.mazech.com/moneky_applying_make-up

Re: Viral! See What A Woman Is Doing With Monkey. What Do You Friends Say About This by sinaj(f): 4:32pm On May 29, 2015
lol boredom
Re: Viral! See What A Woman Is Doing With Monkey. What Do You Friends Say About This by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 29, 2015
sinaj:
lol boredom
yup, boredom
the monkey sha....
Reminds me of someone
Re: Viral! See What A Woman Is Doing With Monkey. What Do You Friends Say About This by Pheals(f): 5:09pm On May 29, 2015
That monkey fit marry a man
Re: Viral! See What A Woman Is Doing With Monkey. What Do You Friends Say About This by mazeech: 5:36pm On May 29, 2015
Re: Viral! See What A Woman Is Doing With Monkey. What Do You Friends Say About This by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 29, 2015
cheesy
Re: Viral! See What A Woman Is Doing With Monkey. What Do You Friends Say About This by czarr(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2015
.....too much tym too spare,na fo jand dis kind tin fit de happen o,....for naija if u Neva chop 3square meals,na to de make monkey up...
Re: Viral! See What A Woman Is Doing With Monkey. What Do You Friends Say About This by sinaj(f): 11:25pm On May 29, 2015
KiidaACE:
yup, boredom the monkey sha.... Reminds me of someone
ur neigbour?

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me; / See How This Boyfriend Pranked His Girlfriend About Cheating, What If She Fell F / A Guy Begging My Fiancee To Marry Him And She Never Told Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.