Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers (53900 Views)

President Buhari At The Mosque For Juma'at Prayers Today (Video) / Buhari At The Decoration Of Abdulkarim Dauda, Chief Personal Security Officer / Ambode & Oba Akiolu At The Lagos Central Mosque For Special Thanksgiving Jumat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Amein(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2015
Kill your self
kendrick9:
sometimes i wonder if this country is an islamic state.... jeez... muslims everywhere

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by phonespecs: 5:05pm On May 29, 2015
DON'T MISS OUT... MEGATHON WEEK grin

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 29, 2015
successhunter:
Am celebrating this with....
Poor creature. Look at what you absorbing urself with. If you should die now you people will start crying.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by MosakuAW(m): 5:06pm On May 29, 2015
Under the new democratic dispensation.

A christain ruled for 8yrs(Obasanjo) and then came a muslim and ruled for 2yrs (Ya'adua R.I.P) and later to another christain who also ruled for 6yrs (Goodluck) and the latest is another muslim going to rule for years too.

When will it be our turn.... We the traditionalist. Dont we have right in this country. I beg where is Obantala, Yeye efun and Amadioha to come and rule oooo. Tired of Muslim and Christain thing in Naija

Quote me wrongly and i will send thunder to your doorstep
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by drmaxayuba(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2015
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by isalegan2: 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
STPEACE:
Plz sir Buhari, start by reducing the price of some drinks like Origin, that Origin too cost wallai, make them pity student sell the drink for #100 for one bottle, so that i can use #200 take two bottles, i no the pick money for gutter abeg,

Thank you sir for your understanding.

Is Origin/Orijin alcohol? Nah, he's not gonna help you out on that. Abandon drunkenness, son! cheesy
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by kelvyn7: 5:08pm On May 29, 2015
Aitee1:

Austinesteve can you say amen to this?

You better mind this kind change oh, remember warri no dey carry last grin

Hahahahaha grin
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Idrismusty97(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

A christain ruled for 8yrs(Obasanjo) and then came a muslim and ruled for 2yrs (Ya'adua R.I.P) and later to another christain who also ruled for 6yrs (Goodluck) and the latest is another muslim going to rule for years too.

When will it be our turn.... We the traditionalist. Dont we have right in this country. I beg where is Obantala, Yeye efun and Amadioha to come and rule oooo. Tired of Muslim and Christain thing in Naija

An atheist is more likely to rule Nigeria than a traditionalist tongue.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by datribune: 5:11pm On May 29, 2015
Thank You, JESUS, for a Godly mature President Buhari. A nation will prosper when
its ruler is mature, and its leaders don't party too much. Nigeria will prosper under PMB.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 29, 2015
isalegan2:

Is Origin alcohol? Nah, he's not gonna help you out on that. Abandon drunkenness, son! cheesy
oga, are you his spokesman?
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Idrismusty97(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2015

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by azidomedogo: 5:12pm On May 29, 2015
PMB and his new military police orderly on white ceremonial dress.nice one
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by MrPresident1: 5:14pm On May 29, 2015
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari.

Congratulations sir, and welcome to the saddle.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by goshen26: 5:16pm On May 29, 2015
Tunnamania:
Sworn In on Friday, what a good beginning.

We black people like adding meaning to everything
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Abbies: 5:16pm On May 29, 2015
kendrick9:
sometimes i wonder if this country is an islamic state.... jeez... muslims everywhere

Ode smh
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Like this? [img]http://www.nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L0dvb2RsdWNrLUpvbmF0aGFuLUF0LmJtcHw2NjA=[/img]
I don't know if that your image is GEJ running from his inauguration dinner to pray. For your information, I am Atheist. Buhari is a religious freak who can not do without bring religion into politic, Sh*t! angry angry angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Bola10(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2015
Mashall Allah
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by tohpahz(f): 5:18pm On May 29, 2015
He arrived late.. Everyone was already sitting abi kneeling undecided
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Tunnamania(m): 5:20pm On May 29, 2015
goshen26:

We black people like adding meaning to everything
If u are a Muslim , then u ought to know how Glorious today is.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Tunnamania(m): 5:21pm On May 29, 2015
tohpahz:
He arrived late.. Everyone was already sitting abi kneeling undecided
He left eagle square lately.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 29, 2015
C
VickJames:
Good move, Mr President.

The christians will call it thanksgiving service but muslims call it thanksgiving J'umaat prayers.

This is one president who leads by the precepts of the Most High.

I join u in prayers to say "Baba God" thank you.

If I was Osinbajo, I would convert this man to Christianity. When he accepts Jesu, I would remind him that he has to pay tithe every month. That is 10% of his livestock or 15 of his fattest bororo cows with lots of tozo hunch back so that daddy of Rccg would bless him.. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Abugab(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2015
Come to think of it that his inauguration fell on a Friday which is a day of worship/prayers for him, isn't this a sign that all will be well with this administration?
Starting with prayers sure will make things go well and end in prayers too.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Idrismusty97(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2015
all4naija:
I don't know if that your image is GEJ running from his inauguration dinner to pray. For your information, I am Atheist. Buhari is a religious freak who can not do without bring religion into politic, Sh*t! angry angry angry lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Well GEJ inauguration day wasn't on Sunday, A religious day for the Christians. I don't even think any inauguration of a Nigerian leader will ever be conducted on Sundays...Thanks to Gowon.This is Friday a religious day for the Muslims, It isn't even a work free day like Sundays. And for your information i am Atheist too!
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Abugab(m): 5:26pm On May 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

You are busy talking religion and you think the position of president will be dropped on your laps as a traditionalist without hustle.
Wake up.............
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 29, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Well GEJ inauguration day wasn't on Sunday, A religious day for the Christians. I don't even think any inauguration of a Nigerian will ever be conducted on Sundays...Thanks to Gowon. For your information i am Atheist too!
Nigerian is not Islamic nation. Get your fact straight before commending this religious action by Buhari leaving his guest to worship a foreign god. So much of a leader of a secular nation.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by tohpahz(f): 5:27pm On May 29, 2015
Tunnamania:

He left eagle square lately.

He should learn to keep to time undecided
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by anytexy: 5:27pm On May 29, 2015
eyeview:
If it were GEJ that abandoned a state function to attend church prayer session,the whole nation would have come down on him to attack him,calling him all sorts. And the worst is that the attack will come more from fellow christians. Now a muslim has done same and everybody sees I as normal and accept it
They will say he has gone to campaign.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by kuroben4real: 5:30pm On May 29, 2015
In the bible days whenever the children of God disobeys, he allows aliens to govern and put them on captivity. Father i humbly ask that you forgive the sins of this nation and heal our land
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 29, 2015
lalasticlala:
The President excused himself from the Presidential inauguration lunch for prayers. He is pictured here in the mosque...

http://www.enjoygram.com/m/995667703094299514_290514337

Can somebdy tell me why he's standing ??
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by MosakuAW(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2015
Abugab:

You are busy talking religion and you think the position of president will be dropped on your laps as a traditionalist without hustle.
Wake up.............

I understand you my brother... Even if a good candidate who is a traditionalist who hustle well to become a politician contest for any political position in this country. Would you as a christain or muslim vote for him? Just saying... Nigeria is religion freak.
Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by Acidosis(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2015
Loool

Suddenly, they have no problem with Buhari praying to God, but when Goodluck visits Jerusalem, RCCG, and other Christian denominations, they turn their back against him and bath him with all sorts of insults.

Wow! Such a relief.... The baton has been released to the hypocrites cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Buhari At The Mosque For Prayers by adaybayor(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2015
MrCork:

...ok..I don't hav any thing agaist muslim people but I all ways advise people to stay far far far far far far far far far far away from them...... They all the same & muss never be truusssted ((Freedom of speech & Expressssion))) ...No oofeiinse!! angry

Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly / Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.