Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse (6371 Views)

Nigerien President’s Visit To Buhari Put Off / Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward / I Was In Fear For A Year Plus When Buhari Put Me In Kirikiri Prison - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by pazienza(m): 12:05am On May 30, 2015
Liciouslucy:
Social Media has given people the right to talk anyhow, no atom of respect for the elderly and even the president of a country. Imagine someone calling your dad brainless. Wats the essence of his government if he doesn't try something different while we remember him in prayers, encourage him and hope his decisions will produce great results. In life, u can't make a change doing the same thing over and over again. Let them move there so they can take dis battle serious. If u have any contribution to make that will assist the government, do it like a well trained and mannered individual biko.

Go and sit down, hypocrite. Show me your post here where you were advising against the insults being thrown at GEJ and his wife by Arewa-Odua elements here?

If you can provide one post of yours against them, I will swallow my words.

There is no two ways about it, you sowed wind, now you reap whirlwind.

6 Likes

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by UnknownT: 12:16am On May 30, 2015
Wow, this must be tit! grin cheesy
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by PedroJP(m): 12:24am On May 30, 2015
kheart:
Lol, PMB will definately keep dissapointing haters. Naija 180m populationtoo much abeg, make bp finish chronic haters asap so that our monthly fed alawee go increase grin

Time shall come, u'll cry hell b4 u see an allocation from Fed Govt in 2 yrs.

All ur calculations are based on Fed allocation.

Lazy Nigerian
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by goodgate: 12:29am On May 30, 2015
remsonik:
Op it's your father who is brainless. If not you won't use the 10 mb bonus Mtn gave you to open this silly thread.

Buhari is brainless and he has taken a decision your clueless GEJ couldn't think of in 6 years.
Remi kudos you re always on point. Don't mind that WASTED SPERM CELL.

1 Like

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Nobody: 12:35am On May 30, 2015
@op you don't have to be surprised. Only the unwashed are not aware that Buhari and fellow Jihadists have a complete time table of boko Haram. So when Buhari speaks of setting up such a cosmetic committee, know ye that they already have an exit strategy of their "holy war".

4 Likes

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by SkyBlue1: 12:46am On May 30, 2015
So he should be doing the sociological studies while the bombs are going off? The way some people think sometimes, I desperately hope for the sake of Nigeria this is not the quality of opposition to expect for the next four years, the country needs much better.

1 Like

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Taryehmiseh(m): 1:01am On May 30, 2015
Hey people,Dis is May30, a new government has come lets just forget the past and help the government in moving this country foward.
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by remsonik(f): 1:02am On May 30, 2015
goodgate:
Remi kudos you re always on point. Don't mind that WASTED SPERM CELL.
Abi o
Chris olukolade,Alex badeh,minimah et all will sit in their offices with their pot bellies enjoying ac writing opeds,deceiving Nigerians while our troops are dying daily at the warfront yet not being taken care of well.
Shebi na command center he relocate.....watch he go soon relocate the headquarters cum secretariat to the north east!!
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Babacele: 1:47am On May 30, 2015
suwailad:

What is wrong there you fool? Eyah! sorry dont cry cry
Your source of food just got shut up and further still, you and your clueless jona are heading straight for kiriki and disgrace
in weeks to come.

Abeg SAI BABA! May your reign be Fruitful. Gbosa to President Buhari

NTORRRRR!
yes baby, it is so painful to them saTANoids that this is the beginning of their end! Ntooooooooor!!!!!! sai Baba,!
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by agabaI23(m): 3:11am On May 30, 2015
doctokwus:

Yet this is someone's child.Op,sorry,get well soon.
Were you not someone's child when you called GEJ all horrible names including clueless?

4 Likes

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Nobody: 3:32am On May 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Cattle

Didnt you call GEJ clueless > cheesy
yes the piece of shit is clueless

1 Like

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Nobody: 4:26am On May 30, 2015
Liciouslucy:
Social Media has given people the right to talk anyhow, no atom of respect for the elderly and even the president of a country. Imagine someone calling your dad brainless. Wats the essence of his government if he doesn't try something different while we remember him in prayers, encourage him and hope his decisions will produce great results. In life, u can't make a change doing the same thing over and over again. Let them move there so they can take dis battle serious. If u have any contribution to make that will assist the government, do it like a well trained and mannered individual biko.

The truth is that people are just insulting buhari not because he deserved it, but because Jonathan supporter want buhari supporter to know how it feels to randomly insult a president.

Now Jonathan fans decided to start theirs earlier than buhari fans did. But you must agree with me that Goodluck Jonathan was Insulted without remorse for his position.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Daliano(m): 5:05am On May 30, 2015
kensto:
who has shifted the army headquarters to bornu so that his boys can take over the Nigerian army. chief in commander of book haram truly

Was it the Army headquarters or the Operation command that was moved??
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Truckpusher(m): 5:10am On May 30, 2015
Buhari dun enter one chance. grin

4 Likes

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Truckpusher(m): 5:12am On May 30, 2015
Passingshot passingshit are you seeing what ayam seeing? cheesy
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by SeverusSnape(m): 5:24am On May 30, 2015
BlackTechnology:

Cattle

Didnt you call GEJ clueless > cheesy
Don't mind the goat, they've not seen anything yet. grin

4 Likes

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:29am On May 30, 2015
bunmititi:
"Boko Haram is a mindless, godless group who are as far away from
Islam as one can think of. At the end of the hostilities when the
group is subdued the Government intends to commission a
sociological study to determine its origins, remote and immediate
causes of the movement, its sponsors,
the international connexions
to ensure that measures are taken to prevent a reccurrence of this
evil." Amir Mujaheedin Buhari, President of Nigeria and Commander in Chief of Boko Haram

I'm sorry to say this.... you're a cvnt!
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Xano(m): 6:08am On May 30, 2015
To call someone's father brainless and another clueless, among other derogatory statements, is wrong and immature. This forum has lost many of its values. The owner and Mods allowed this during Obasanjo and Goodluck administrations. In Buhari's administration, do you think those who got offended about words people called Goodluck will keep quiet?
Owner and Mods, you all allowed this.

3 Likes

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Asiwaju9ja(m): 6:20am On May 30, 2015
Buhari has not even done 1 day in office and u call him brainless? GEJ did 6yrs and u couldn't even see his repeated Clueless Cluelessness? Buhari's speech aroused the belief in the Nigerian Project in me again. GEJ couldn't have done better. Nigeria is back on track as evident in the high powered delegates that attended. Instead of you guys to keep ur stupidity to urselves, instead una dey wash am and dry am for Nairaland for everyone to see. See unaselves now?
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by SeverusSnape(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari dun enter one chance. grin
I will so insult the man with any slight opportunity I get, Let them know how it feels to ridicule the most exalted office of the country.
What is good for Greece is also good for Uganda. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by TOWNCRIER2015: 6:36am On May 30, 2015
Goodluck must hear this, calling Buhari "brainless babaonechance. Naao God help this country called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by ZACHIE: 6:41am On May 30, 2015
VANHELLSING:
Your dad is brain dead & is clueless with modern day military tactics & operations. That relic called Dad is a supper dunce & is as useless as a used tissue paper.
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by PentiumPro(f): 6:43am On May 30, 2015
Biafrans don start their mumu. grin
The Okirika useless woman has given them a name.
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Bayswater: 6:48am On May 30, 2015
bettercreature:
For you to call someones father i mean somebody who just get into power few hours ago a brainless man
You are a cuum rag

How did jona-daft sound back then? Oniranu

3 Likes

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by nwala85: 6:52am On May 30, 2015
BUHARI goofing around from time immemorial
Nigerians watch out for cluelessness per excellence.

4 Likes

Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by texazzpete(m): 6:56am On May 30, 2015
bunmititi:
"Boko Haram is a mindless, godless group who are as far away from
Islam as one can think of. At the end of the hostilities when the
group is subdued the Government intends to commission a
sociological study to determine its origins, remote and immediate
causes of the movement, its sponsors,
the international connexions
to ensure that measures are taken to prevent a reccurrence of this
evil." Amir Mujaheedin Buhari, President of Nigeria and Commander in Chief of Boko Haram

So...you're saying buhari should leave the people of the north east under Boko Haram control while he sets up a committee like Jonathan did?

Hahahahahaha!!

See this dummy. That was GEJ'S strategy, and it led to the deaths of thousand. This is the first time on ages that the horse is being put in front of the cart.

This is not how to do smart opposition. If this is the way you want to start, you cannot deliver your ward o!
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by texazzpete(m): 6:57am On May 30, 2015
nwala85:
BUHARI goofing around from time immemorial
Nigerians watch out for cluelessness per excellence.

Nah. We kicked out cluelessness on March 28th.

We'll watch out for clueless posts like these though.

Why not take up Lai Mohammed's offer for free opposition training? This is an amateurish effort.
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Nobody: 7:01am On May 30, 2015
bunmititi:
how can the brainless amir subdue "the group" if he does not know who they are?
how can he tell us any enemy dead are actually boko haram and not some other criminals.
how can brainlessbabaonesance subdue any body if he does not first of all identify and decimate thier sponsors?

you people and your brainless amir are indeed brainless.

If Buhari is brainless, then am sure he's way better than ur progeny... omo ale jatijati, whether u lyk it or nt he's gonna serve for another 4years. dunno where all yu mofos come out from
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Pheals(f): 7:13am On May 30, 2015
brownlord:

Hey STFU, this is the norm, remember this is democracy, beside APC started the madness not knowing a time will come they will be in power.

Ever heard the saying, "When you point one finger, there are three pointing back at you
bro what u point one four is back at u...count them now
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by kheart(m): 7:17am On May 30, 2015
PedroJP:

Time shall come, u'll cry hell b4 u see an allocation from Fed Govt in 2 yrs.

All ur calculations are based on Fed allocation.

Lazy Nigerian

Lol I no be nkem owoh na, I heard tears don finish 4 I'm eyes yestarday. So aMericans dat re paid by deir govt re also lazy?
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by ignis: 8:36am On May 30, 2015
This is just the beginning
Re: Brainless Baba Buhari Put The Cart Before The Horse by Nobody: 9:05am On May 30, 2015
Thanks 4 d explanation and i'm not a politician neither am I always on Nairaland checking out who insulted who etc as I've a job, business and family to attend to. The topic got my attention and I decided to air my view on the way youths/people talk dis days on social media and they call themselves leaders of tomorrow. Even the bible mentions giving account of every idle word and the tongue being powerful.
donnypool:

The truth is that people are just insulting buhari not because he deserved it, but because Jonathan supporter want buhari supporter to know how it feels to randomly insult a president.

Now Jonathan fans decided to start theirs earlier than buhari fans did. But you must agree with me that Goodluck Jonathan was Insulted without remorse for his position.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Man Seen In Lagos Bathing Unclad In Public / Pension Scam: Efcc Discovers N800m In Civil Servant's Account: :d / Picture Of The Only Man That Can Kill Abumbakar Shakau/boko Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.