Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward (1380 Views)

To Those Saying Yorubas Stood With The Igbos / For Those Saying Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Not Terrorist Group. Read This. / Nigerien President’s Visit To Buhari Put Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by BabaRamota1980: 3:04am On Jan 28, 2017
Tell them if Ibo had not ruined GEJs administration Jonathan would be in power now, not Buhari.

GEJs administration was infested from top to bottom with Ibos. Their lack of propriety led to massive lack of oversight and that allowed for a free day for looters and corruption practices to predominate and overhwelm Jonathan. It was hard to tell that we had a presiding leader, incompetence became the mainstream of polity. We had to change leadership otherwise we would by now all be ruined.

4 Likes

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Chicagoesontop: 3:19am On Jan 28, 2017
Many Nigerians Prefer That GEJ Kind Of Ruin To This Kind Of Ruin By The Present Government .. So Sharap if you don't have something better to say, !!!!

24 Likes

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 28, 2017
Just passing.
Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Sibrah: 4:43am On Jan 28, 2017
GEJ was a dis*****

1 Like

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Ajuba1: 5:51am On Jan 28, 2017
BabaRamota1980:
Tell them if Ibo had not ruined GEJs administration Jonathan would be in power now, not Buhari.

GEJs administration was infested from top to bottom with Ibos. Their lack of propriety led to massive lack of oversight and that allowed for a free day for looters and corruption practices to predominate and overhwelm Jonathan. It was hard to tell that we had a presiding leader, incompetence became the mainstream of polity. We had to change leadership otherwise we would by now all be ruined.

Ana akogheri..abeg it's your people that ruined Jonathan's administration and not the Igbos.

9 Likes

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by ificatchmodeh: 5:55am On Jan 28, 2017
Na wao..

So na because say Gej choose to align more with ibos be your prob?

Okay.. but atleast.. he and the ibos made life more meaningful to nigerians,than yourba alignment with north..

What's the achievements of this administration.

Help me name one.. mean something you can be proud of since may 2015.. na 2017 we dey o.

You just the beef jonah and ibos..

Bubu... and him officials don even tire for the blame game..

But this player haterz can't stop.. forgetting say na bubu dey dia.. and no matter the beef..

Bubu is unsellable.. fowl yansh don blow.. electoral value don drop..

Wake up..op. ..
Na present we dey no d draw us back..

Buhari is a dullard.. pray for quick recovery..

Make people llike the op no get reason for his disappointment. He will complete his tenure... make we for see his yansh wella..

10 Likes

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by eyeview: 6:29am On Jan 28, 2017
I thought this slowpoke op had a point. I just set my brain backwards by reading this thrash. I will go and read a few intellectually sound articles to erase this garbage from my system

9 Likes

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:00am On Jan 28, 2017
Aren't you ruined now cheesy. Your post doesn't make any sense, was hoping to read something really meaningful but rather i got this trash. Isn't it too early to start crying over igbo Marra?

5 Likes

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by KINGwax007(m): 7:12am On Jan 28, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
Many Nigerians Prefer That GEJ Kind Of Ruin To This Kind Of Ruin By The Present Government .. So Sharap if you don't have something better to say, !!!!
yeah, many stupid people wld av preferred an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by BabaRamota1980: 7:49am On Jan 28, 2017
Chicagoesontop:

Gej kind of ruin spilled to international circle to extent Nigeria was a mockery in the press circle. Giant of Africa and the first black US President came to nearby Ghana and skipped past us to other African Countries. Because among other dark and negative things we had become clowns....made so by the clownish tribe that GEJ referred as pillars in his government.

2 Likes

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 28, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Please be quiet.

4 Likes

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Eastactivist: 8:53am On Jan 28, 2017
I thought by now your inspiration would be coming from how the present yorubas and the fulanis combo has bettered the life of Nigerians.

Still that same old game. Blame

1 Like

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by orisa37: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
This is rubbish.
Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by orisa37: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2017
FxInvestmentHub:
Just passing.
have a pint.
Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by orisa37: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2017
Sibrah:
GEJ was a dis*****
He was manipulated by Uwabueze and Co.
Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Chicagoesontop: 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2017
KINGwax007:
yeah, many stupid people wld av preferred an idiot

GEJ regime and Now, which one do you really prefer ? Abeg talk true !!
Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Abagworo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chicagoesontop:

GEJ regime and Now, which one do you really prefer ? Abeg talk true !!

I don't know of other people but I'm enjoying this Buhari time and all my extended family as well. I think intelligent and hardworking people are enjoying now than then.
Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by schoolmaster: 2:34pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abagworo:

I don't know of other people but I'm enjoying this Buhari time and all my extended family as well. I think intelligent and hardworking people are enjoying now than then.

honestly speaking u have teach some of us this intelligent and hardworking activities dt u do dt is making u enjoy now dn b4 pls. cos I have bunch of highly intelligent and hardworking friends who are currently facing serious hardship. suffering now is by far greater dan b4 inflation dey finish salary b4 dem pay, biz and other entrepreneural activities no patronage, ponzi schemes come add more salt to injury.

1 Like

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Hmmm! So let's compare the two incompetence.

For GEJ incompetence LIKE Vs BUHARI incompetence SHARE
Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Eggheader101: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abagworo:

insanity has beclouded ur sense of reasoning.no wonder chino11 calls you mad man.you are 47yrs old and yet to get married and you think you have a life? your brain need total formatting.tufia gi.cc:Lasgidiowner
Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by LasGidiOwner: 6:30pm On Jan 28, 2017
Abagworo is a hopeless jobless frustrated old man. His case is worrisome to everyone here..

Eggheader101:
insanity has beclouded ur sense of reasoning.no wonder chino11 calls you mad man.you are 47yrs old and yet to get married and you think you have a life? your brain need total formatting.tufia gi.cc:Lasgidiowner
Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Eggheader101: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Abagworo is a hopeless jobless frustrated old man. His case is worrisome to everyone here..

for the first time.we are on the same page chino11.tag me whenever you start dealing with him biko.i have intel about him

1 Like

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by mightyhazell: 6:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
Utter rubbish!

Nigeria was working relatively perfectly under jonathan.

Right now the country is in tatters

3 Likes

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by FeloniousFelon: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
Yoruba are the most stupid set of people in Nigeria and this OP proves it

1 Like

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Izonpikin: 6:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

grin

All these rubbish talk to uplift from the mess you guys voted for...under gej you ingrates had jobs...under you Lord and savior you lost it all. Just shut that your mouth there.

1 Like

Re: Canned Response To Those Saying Yoruba's Vote For Buhari Put Nation Backward by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
Izonpikin:
grin

All these rubbish talk to uplift from the mess you guys voted for...under gej you ingrates had jobs...under you Lord and savior you lost it all. Just shut that your mouth there.

See finishing abeg grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Increase NYSC Allowance From N19k To N50k- Fayose Tells FG, Nigerian Reacts / Please What Should I Do With This Police Case....nairalander I Need Your Help / Photo: How Enugu State State Governor Celebrated His Birthday In The Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.