Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,760 members, 7,955,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:57 PM

Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See (4576 Views)

Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button / Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others / Microsoft Buys Swiftkey For $250 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by dmostcheerful(f): 3:16am On May 30, 2015
LieDetector:
Lol. Your face looks familiar. You stay in Lag?
no, i don't.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Urine: 4:55am On May 30, 2015
grin
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Ryabcool(m): 5:11am On May 30, 2015
I am a drunk driver and I no longer be available for the first time in the morning and evening of the day na person go still befriend am a beautiful person who is the best of luck to you by the way. Lmao
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Warlord3000(m): 5:18am On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck to you by the way to get a chance to win the game is a good time to time and money to buy a new one of the most important thing is that the company is a good time to time and money to buy a new one of the most important thing....

Na wa o... SwiftKey thinks am a 4yr old interested in money and good stuff wink
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by falcon01: 5:47am On May 30, 2015
downloading
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Chuukwudi(m): 5:55am On May 30, 2015
I am not sure if you are a student at the moment and I will gain when this problem is tackled the same lord whose nature is always to have mercy on you and your Father and son of a woman who wasn't my wife Standing for a moment trying to recall the second line of the speaker and clip of the Anglican Holy Eucharistic Liturgy the same lord whose nature is always to have mercy on you and your Father and son of a woman who wasn't my wife Standing for a moment trying to recall the second line of the speaker and clip of the Anglican Holy Eucharistic Liturgy the

LOL.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by kramer: 6:35am On May 30, 2015
Sunymoore:
Here's mine!

I am sleepy love sorry for the late reply to this email address in the future of this country is dark and I will be happy to be placed on an email to a page in my rhyme book by Nas the other hand I am a Nigerian easily adjust and live in the future of this country

I see someone's been on Reddit recently
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Nexxy007: 6:44am On May 30, 2015
I am not sure if it's Monday or Tuesday and Wednesday night and day out of the week of the week of the week of the week of the week of the week
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Sunymoore(m): 6:59am On May 30, 2015
kramer:

I see someone's been on Reddit recently
Yeah bro.. I have been on the front page of the Internet recently... Is fun there...
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by chyzoo4u(m): 7:03am On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck to you by the way who has been a while back and forth between the two of the sarcoplasmic reticulum known as Cisternae near the portion where the actin and myosin filaments overlap Calcium ca ions which enter the sarcoplasm from the extracellular fluids to affect the contractile process reach the myofibrils through the transverse tubular network of friends and family members...
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by BOWOTO(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2015
I am fine with me and my family and friends of the father of the father of the father of the father of the father of the father of the father of the the other hand is a good time to time and money to buy a new one of the biggest and most of the time to time and money to buy a new one of the.

Lol.... I dunno what this says about me.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by tunechi28(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful day and night and day out of the most important thing is that the new York city and the other day and night and day out of the most important thing is that the new York city and the other day and night and day out of the most important thing is that the new York city.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by chibuzor05(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2015
I no longer be available for the first time in the opposite corner first time in the opposite corner first time in the opposite corner first time in the opposite corner first time in the opposite corner first
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by eleshin(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2015
LaRochelle:
Am I the only one who doesn't understand all these ?
Do you use SwiftKey? If no don't bother to understand, if yes, just keep pressing the top middle button of suggested words.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by eleshin(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2015
I am Eleshin Tayo from 960 Music Group is funded by the way I can do it for a few days ago and I will be busy all day long as you can see the sun in the background while the video displayed different pix of Kslim's and other celebrities and I will be busy all day long as you can see the sun in the background while the video displayed in price order as default so the only thing I can do it for a few days ago and I will be busy.

It says alot about me tho....
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by tomiwa20(m): 9:08am On May 30, 2015
I will be going to ikeja tomorrow morning at the end of the last quote for the rom it must be downloaded from the blog is not comprehensive enough for me to understand the Message is not a problem with the guy who is the best way to maintain

Very funny... Lol
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by francis247(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have a small problem.

NB:
Samsung Keyboard.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by HzRF(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way

Lol
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by jesseboy2: 10:29am On May 30, 2015
I am browsing the archives for the first time in the morning and I will be coming to the new York city and the other hand is a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in the morning and I will be coming to the new York city and the other hand I am browsing the archives for the first time in the morning
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Nobody: 10:58am On May 30, 2015
I am good thanks for the call of Duty to the school management for Permanent employment with the accountant and I am not sure if you are not helping me out of the reward and recognition in a reasonable and challenging organization and I am not sure if you are not helping me out of the reward and recognition in a reasonable and challenging organization and I am not sure if you are not helping me out of the reward and recognition in a reasonable and challenging organization and I am not sure if you are not helping me out of the reward and recognition in a reasonable and challenging organization and I am not sure if you are not helping me out of the reward and recognition in

I don tire I beg
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by tollysmart(m): 10:59am On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck to you by the way to get a chance to win the game is a good luck with the same time as a result of the morning to you by the way to get a chance to win the game.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Nobody: 11:22am On May 30, 2015
The Balotelli guy is notorious for making the stupidest of decisions on the filled of player and his coach warned him sternly about how to get the revised Cv this morning and evening entertainment and services try the box below and we will be mad at me and my skin is yet to question the voting result.

The _fuck?
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by ImpactWorld(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2015
I am fine with me and my self respect to the following schools in the north side of the world
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Ositainklord(m): 11:27am On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the assassin meditating in daredevil the other hand was a better actor and I love you so much for your time and money consuming.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by codedflowz(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2015
I am a UH T the guy who is the best way to get a chance to win the game is at the end of the school year and a half hour or so I can I bring link to the government to take a look at the pics.

Dafuq
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by dryakson(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2015
I am not the type of the time of filing this report is available in the world and yet has one of the largest gun ownership rates in the world. Don't worry about it and I will always respect there sense of humor. I will be glad to hear from you soon as possible for you to miss me. I go to bed now that I have a nice sleep dear. I will be glad to hear from you soon.

Na Wao... It's fun
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by seyema(m): 11:50am On May 30, 2015
I am transfer 5000naira to my account on dstv through firstmobile from my firstbank account with the aim of suscribing to dstv compact but when I was wondering if you are busy with work and I will have the pleasure of wishing you a happy birthday in advance just in case I forget
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Connoisseur(m): 12:27pm On May 30, 2015
I am not in the country at the moment but I think I should respond to this email address in the election of the red and white and black and white and black and white and black and white and blue and white and black and white house y 2 the the the the the best way to get the call feature that mean wrong version downloaded the the the best way to get the call
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by mya1: 1:01pm On May 30, 2015
ok pls try and you know what to feel sleepy too stressful Blatter re-elected FIFA President Goodluck to go to the post of the things like to know more than I am someone to the wrong with a warranty..

I don't even like football.. Lol
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by dnte(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2015
I am not an engineering student at the end of the most important thing is that the only thing I can do it for u to gain admission into nursing home and Garden Inn in the phone n upload d pic it snap a few days ago and I will be in the phone

kai
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by LaRochelle(f): 3:09pm On May 30, 2015
I am so excited for the first time in the world to me and my mom is so much for the first time in the world to me and my mom is so much for the first time in the world to me.

I think I understand the game now.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Dramadiddy(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person . . . . . . . . . .

Ooo ga oo.. Swiftkey guessed right.. I don't talk much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Glo Slashes Call Tariff / Antivirus For Mobile / Take A Look At D Screenshot Of My Ucbrowse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.