Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See (4487 Views)

Delete Yourself From All Internet Sites By Pressing This Button / Swiftkey Might Have Displayed Your Email Address And Phone Numbers To Others / Microsoft Buys Swiftkey For $250 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Ositainklord(m): 4:17pm On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person the babalawo want more sacrifice and organs kidnapped three more girls I am a rapist and more boys for the fish and chicken frozen food store hoax...

Oops. I said too much...
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 30, 2015
I am a very good at it and I will be a good time to ball trust me some of the night so I can do it for the compliment the whole day was Jeez the whole day.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by delikay4luv: 6:17pm On May 30, 2015
I don't understand what you are saying about the text of the season fill your home with joy and I will make sure you bring something for me to take a look at the end of the season.

Huh
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by jayhk(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2015
M cool bro aw aw fa na d ting o d glo network na poo. I use it on pc. Shii dat helps no one here i go come go meet am for u for anoda man owning nnpc haba I no dey use h6 ooooo. U no aw much i want to be with u will be guuuuud too much d specs u want will meva be at dat price bliv ur a v am oo e no make sense too

Dumb!!! angryM cool bro aw aw fa na d ting o d glo network na poo. I use it on pc. Shii dat helps no one here i go come go meet am for u for anoda man owning nnpc haba I no dey use h6 ooooo. U no aw much i want to be with u will be guuuuud too much d specs u want will meva be at dat price bliv ur a v am oo e no make sense too

Dumb!!!
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by damola44(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck to you by the way to get a chance to win the game is a good time to time and money on the other hand is a good time to time and money on the other hand is a good time to time and money on the other hand is a good time to time and money on the other hand is a good time to time and money on the other hand is a good time to time and money on the other hand is. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by seyejohn94: 8:35pm On May 30, 2015
I will b around for a while i saw my stop hit the ground floor of the parent container on print out the door to the financial reality is that the company will remove the asset and return the site to its former condition at the end of the asset’s life is good for you to b mine is a bit of a bearish signal with close below 1220.6 by 4pm today and I will be glad to hear from you soon as possible to get the best way
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 30, 2015
I love you because you’re a good person you are my most favorite person in the whole wide world of the american teenager and I can't wait to grow old with you and your family and friends and family members.

I guess I send too much love text messages grin
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Penelopex: 8:48pm On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of them are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy salary you can pay themI am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of them are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of them are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of them are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy ou can be be used used a lot lot of them are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of them are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of them are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of them are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the miracle of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy of the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the of of the feeding the joy joy of of the the feeding of the multitudeMar 6 the joy joy joy to to the the the lower hic hic the the hic right the now and then I will be able to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be used to be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of them are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of them are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of them are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy e o to joy oy oy are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy salary you can pay them ou can be be used used a lot lot of them are you looking looking for a while to get the letter from him today and I will be a good time to time and money when you get the job offer and your first e o to joy oy oy
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Adeoba10(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2015
I am a blessed husband indeed a few days later and o worry about it and I will be sending you a little bit of a good CV for fresh graduate in may and June and July and August and September and October and I will be sending you a little bit of a good CV for fresh graduate in may and
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by eleshin(m): 9:57pm On May 30, 2015
MizzLoba:
I love you because you’re a good person you are my most favorite person in the whole wide world of the american teenager and I can't wait to grow old with you and your family and friends and family members.

I guess I send too much love text messages grin

Na WA oooooo love all the way.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Muyiwabiggy(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2015
I am not sure if you are married but looking for a challenge to the jiayu group too my digits 08037241812 the phone is its flawlessness and efficiency of the Sacred Mysteries of the Inner Courts of Heaven merely because the Yoruba word OLORUN means etymologically the phone is its flawlessness and efficiency of the Sacred Mysteries of the Inner Courts of Heaven.

Classic
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck to you by the way to get the best of luck to you by the way to get the best of luck

Swiftkey think i am a girl.. S m h
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Emmysteve(m): 10:52pm On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best president in the world of the league table with 17 points while Lobi Stars stays at the bottom of the league table with 17 points while Lobi Stars stays at the bottom of the

Best president Hahaha thank you swikey
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Nastydroid(m): 11:16pm On May 30, 2015
Maybe we can get a chance to win the lottery ticket for the first time in the UK and Ireland destinations only a few days ago and I will be in the UK and Ireland destinations only a few days
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by dominique(f): 11:46pm On May 30, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get ....

Can't wait for the phone is a bit of a new one of the many memes created hours after the fight against the wall and floor and wall mounted on a map of the streets of the streets of the streets of the streets....

Good luck making any sense with that
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Nobody: 12:04am On May 31, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best you can also be used to be a good idea to advertise the UK and Ireland and the other day and night and I am a beautiful person
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by puresoul1(m): 12:48am On May 31, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck with the same time as well as the first time in the morning and I will be a good time to get the best of luck with the same time as well as the first time in the morning and I will be a good time to get the best of luck with the same time as well as the first time in the morning and I will be a good time to get the best of luck with the same time as well as the first time in the morning
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by benatex(m): 4:17am On May 31, 2015
I am among the lucky ones that are not the only thing I can do my best to get the best way to revive major industries and accelerate the revival and development of the state of the state of the state of the state of the House of Representatives between 2011 and May be a good time to time and money to pay for the first time in the morning and I will be a page that has been a while back and forth between the two of the state of mind and body Works for you to know if you are looking for a while back and forth between the two of the state.... Wtf swift!!
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Nobody: 6:23am On May 31, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck to you by the way to get the best of luck to you by the way to get the best of luck

Swiftkey think i am a girl
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Ochek: 6:41am On May 31, 2015
I don't get. How am I supposed to do that? What button do I push?
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by toyeoye(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is the best of luck to you by the way to get a chance to win the game is a good time to time and money to buy a new one of the book is a good time to time and money to buy a new one of the book is a good time to time

Wtf!!??
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Gmekx(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2015
I dey oo wassup the guy who is the red guy in the picture I sent you a mail to you by the way to get a bigger than the other hand I am inviting you to try whatsapp calling click here to activate now I am inviting you to try whatsapp calling click here to activate now I am inviting you to try whatsapp calling click here to activate now I am inviting you to try whatsapp calling click here to activate now I am inviting you to try whatsapp calling click here to activate now
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by eleshin(m): 9:16am On May 31, 2015
dominique:
I am a beautiful person who is the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get ....

Can't wait for the phone is a bit of a new one of the many memes created hours after the fight against the wall and floor and wall mounted on a map of the streets of the streets of the streets of the streets....

Good luck making any sense with that
Your SwiftKey is under utilised.... You don't have enough registered words.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by dominique(f): 9:21am On May 31, 2015
eleshin:

Your SwiftKey is under utilised.... You don't have enough registered words.

You're right I hardly use it. I had to switch back to it to post on this thread. I prefer Google keypad anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Demlad99(m): 10:07am On May 31, 2015
I am currently uc working on the type of the set of all riemann sums of money to pay for the day of the year going to be a husband and I will be a key member of the first time in the face of the set of all riemann sums...

Oh, well.... SwiftKey is drunk..
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Sunymoore(m): 10:34am On May 31, 2015
Ochek:
I don't get. How am I supposed to do that? What button do I push?
Click reply button on this thread and continue pressing the middle suggested word on your SwiftKey keyboard
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Nobody: 10:57am On May 31, 2015
I am a beautiful person. The only thing that you can get a chance to win a free email service, check out the latest news and information on the way, and the other day.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Neyoalao(m): 12:38pm On May 31, 2015
HzRF:
I am a beautiful person who is the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way

Lol
same thing i got
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Chuksteric(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2015
Okay so I can do it for a few days ago by the way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way forward to seeing you all... Lol
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by chrisley024(m): 11:57am On Jun 01, 2015
I see no need going for a BSc the same category as Pirlo the same category as Pirlo the same category as Pirlo

Smh
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by frankolett(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
How are you doing here is the best way to get the best way for the first time in the organization's own accounting records at a particular point in time for the first time since the last few days ago and I will be an asset to your company as I look forward to hearing from you soon as possible so that I have a new government to the bank but have not been received by the bank at proper time before the issuance of bank statement of the intellectuals.
Re: Swiftkey Users: Reply By Pressing Only The Middle Word Option A Bunch. Let's See by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
I am a beautiful person who is unlucky to have a bad wife and I will be needing it by 5am China time to get the best football club ever seen a lot of under age individuals were registered in the location of the story Never look down on anyone else if you are reading this msg whn u see it in the bathroom.

Swiftkey is cray!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom 5 Now In Kenya: Specifications And Price In Kenya / Mtn Benin Gprs Settings / 2go On My Blackberry Is Not Connecting Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.