Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu (1273 Views)

FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / Mobil, Relocate Your Headquarters To Akwa-Ibom Or… - Militant Group Warns / Boko Haram Burned Children Alive In Bornu; Over 100 People Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 29, 2015
president Mohammadu Buhari has immediately took the Nigerian army headquarters to bornu where the boko haram attack is more severe so that Boko haram can now take over Nigeria through the Nigerian army. what is wrong with the place it is staying before? very soon he will move the Federal Capital Territory to Daura.
Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 29, 2015
kensto:
president Mohammadu Buhari has immediately took the Nigerian army headquarters to bornu where the boko haram attack is more severe so that Boko haram can now take over Nigeria through the Nigerian army. what is wrong with the place it is staying before? very soon he will move the Federal Capital Territory to Daura.
O ma Se O,what a pity?some have sense but can not use

7 Likes

Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 29, 2015
Lolz. The OP is thinking from his anus. Am pretty sure those coward generals will resign.

4 Likes

Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by danny301: 6:51pm On May 29, 2015
Ignoramus. If you don't understand something, why not seek for clarifications instead of making fool of yourself here.

4 Likes

Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by wachakuta(m): 6:52pm On May 29, 2015
If u are not happy today Oga Op u can stay Sad for d rest of ur miserable life... Omale Jati Jati

4 Likes

Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by femzysticks(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2015
Hmm hmm

I smell hate

Op if you no get work to do, start trekking

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by opeaceo: 6:54pm On May 29, 2015
wachakuta:
If u are not happy today Oga Op u can stay Sad for d rest of ur miserable life... Omale Jati Jati
Easy on the insults.
Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 29, 2015
vchancelor:
Lolz. The OP is thinking from his anus. Am pretty sure those coward generals will resign.
we will be watching

1 Like

Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by sunsplash99(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2015
kensto:
Ur foolishness must be the inherited type.

3 Likes

Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by luvmijeje(f): 7:04pm On May 29, 2015
I'm more interested in those that will lead the command centre. I'm curious on how the military will be restructure in the upcoming days. Interesting days ahead.

1 Like

Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by Lanretoye(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2015
OP if i be one of the mods ehn, na five years ban i go put u on. if i be judge, na 7 years imprisonment i go give you.
Buhari needs to sign common sense bill into law asap.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 29, 2015
danny301:
Ignoramus. If you don't understand something, why not seek for clarifications instead of making fool of yourself here.

No where in the History of world military History
will the military central command be located right
in the combat zone it is the height of
unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to
revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let
us use the United state of America model as a
case study .(this is what ifeduba said)
Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by wachakuta(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2015
opeaceo:

Easy on the insults.

D Guy vex me no b small

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by danny301: 12:11am On May 30, 2015
kensto:

No where in the History of world military History
will the military central command be located right
in the combat zone it is the height of
unprofessional-ism which is about to force me to
revisit the issue of Buhari certificate scandal. let
us use the United state of America model as a
case study .(this is what ifeduba said)

You don't even write like someone who has any good certificate, yet you want to "revisit" another man's certificate scandal. Why not "revisit" your teacher to brush you up a little?.. Tell me what you know about the operations of the military... If opposition/criticism is left in hands of daft and intellectually bankrupt people like you then I don't see it yielding anything meaningful... Grow up and stop dabbling into things you know next to nothing about in the name of criticism.

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Agenda: PMB Changing NA Headquarters To Bornu by Nobody: 9:46am On May 30, 2015
danny301:

You don't even write like someone who has any good certificate, yet you want to "revisit" another man's certificate scandal. Why not "revisit" your teacher to brush you up a little?.. Tell me what you know about the operations of the military... If opposition/criticism is left in hands of daft and intellectually bankrupt people like you then I don't see it yielding anything meaningful... Grow up and stop dabbling into things you know next to nothing about in the name of criticism.
well weather you and your Yoruba brothers like it or not this country will soon divide and you know the worst part of it, the SW don't have any meaningful natural resources. you guys will suffer in the hands of the North at least they have tin, limestone, and the rest not mentioned. but the SW have nothing and if you guys are thinking of Lagos you better look for another thing Lagos is no mans land. or is it your cocoa farm that will feed you, you guys will be hungry for the rest of your life's the worst part of it is that the Yoruba specifically are LAZY in nature than the hausas, cowards, jealous...... if I wear you guys I will try as much as possible to make peace with SE/SS which I know will be difficult..
I also know if PMB poos on the head of the Yoruba they will accept it and will not complain so that they will not be laughed they will claim to support him to the last. well, go on and support him as you like because Biafra is going to stand with the help of the united nations we have upper hand, countries supporting us like Spain, Sweden, China , Russia think of them. we can not be stopped. ... today is Biafra's day you can celebrate with us....we will be watching as long as God keeps us alive. their is no ONE NIGERIA ever

go ahead and insult me but thus is the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Court Sacks Anambra PDP Rep-the NATION / Saraki Hires Waku To Fight Tinubu Others / NNPC Appoints 4 New Group Executive Directors, New Mds For Subsidiarie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.