Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) (62043 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence In Otuoke (photos) / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Peter Obi At His Residence In Otuoke. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by AssoJnr: 8:47pm On May 29, 2015
snazzy5050:
Welcome back to where u started from grin grin

Take heart em cry cry
he's far better than your ancestors
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by snazzy5050(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2015
AssoJnr:

he's far better than your ancestors
Buh atleast am better than ur's tongue tongue wink
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by BL3zzY(f): 8:53pm On May 29, 2015
welcome home bro
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by Gaxx01(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2015
okeke00:
great man
GEJ ma Hero! Ma senior collegue in Zoology, I love u sir!!
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by ahaz: 9:00pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
welcome home oga jona cool

sleep with one eyes closed cos we ganna probe you soon undecided

greet mama peace for me cheesy
we go first probe ur dad first for given birth to an idiot
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by simplisity(m): 9:01pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:

U will startin probin frm babangida, abdusalam, ur uncle Obasanjo and others

1 Like

Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2015
simplisity:
U will startin probin frm babangida, abdusalam, ur uncle Obasanjo and others

ahaz:
we go first probe ur dad first for given birth to an idiot

see them grin
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:

Oya Start now....RUBBISH
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by Anglovel: 9:18pm On May 29, 2015
If only the change agents chanelled their negative energy into constructive criticism rather than the pull down syndrome. ...... we would have had the best of you.

Unfortunately for the change ranters, the bar has been set so high that the incoming government must be on its toes because you set the standard on democracy.

You are one man all the past evil leaders can never be even when combined.
Goodluck carry Go!
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:19pm On May 29, 2015
Stylvnero:

Oya Start now....RUBBISH
tongue
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by Samuelnwite2(m): 9:20pm On May 29, 2015
you are hero of our time
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by akjeg(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2015
Welcome

Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2015
Otuoke suddenly became a popular slogan/town. How I wish my hometown can gain such recognition.
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by yaksman22(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2015
GEJ u r a true democrat, I salute ur courage
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 10:50pm On May 29, 2015
U are still my HERO. kiss
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by Tariboy1(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2015
NONSENSE. angry
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by riczy(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2015
d clueless one finally arrived hom!?
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by Aida13: 11:42pm On May 29, 2015
What hero...you people don't even know the definition of the word. If I hear am... angry angry
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:04am On May 30, 2015
godoluwa:
Welcome home, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan. You are indeed a HERO.
Jonathan should be thankful to God because he & his wife waka go Aso Rock & both waka come back. Obasanjo & Stella waka go bt na only Obasanjo that returned. Late Umaru Musa Yar'Adua(of blessed memory) & Turai waka go Aso Rock but na only Turai waka come back. am happy for you GEJ. May the Almighty God guides GMB to the right direction. Long live GEAJ, Long live GMB, Long live Nigeria
Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On May 30, 2015
agarawu23:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by billyG(m): 1:05am On May 30, 2015
Wo gon pack all d shits he left behind.
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by bashydemy(m): 2:41am On May 30, 2015
What an irony, now is ADC is not behind him anymore.
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by DollyParton1(f): 5:14am On May 30, 2015
vimi:
iif uu come to ma firm to look for work n uu are from Otuoke.. well be 99% percent sure uu won't get iit cos all ii see iis cluelessness *cross ma heart*
With the way you write, do u even have a firm?
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:22am On May 30, 2015
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by opribo(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2015
Whoever advised you to do a second term is your worst enemy beware of those who pretend they love you but are secretly plotting your downfall.

If only you had planted your own man to succeed you by now you could have a say in the affairs of the government but now the way this APC people are behaving how are we sure attack of your policies won't be their preoccupation to create the impression that they are fighting corruption.
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by hizaya61(m): 10:24am On May 30, 2015
Islie:

Goodluck Jonathan and his wife former First lady Patience Jonathan arrive their hometown to a hero's welcome.

music lover download dj dbeat mixxer june edition 9ja mix

http://manyuploading.com/nbmwphbb1gi5/dj_dbeat_mixxer_june_edition.lite.mp3.htm

download once ask for more
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by Nikky4izuu: 11:43am On May 30, 2015
I love you my president, you are my HERO.
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by calista1234(f): 3:04pm On May 30, 2015
@least u reach home wif life and strength. Yar aduwa will pay any to be like u ryt nw. God bless u abeg
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by dotcomnamename: 3:16pm On May 30, 2015
[size=15pt]Despite the fact that he was deceived that he will win his re-election bid,yet they never stop deceiving him after losing at the poll
NTA claim Jonathan was welcome by a mammoth crowd in Bayelsa state yesterday, but when they show the video clip to back it up, he was welcome by some group of women who wears the same cloth, the same shoe, the same "Gele" and with a white handkerchief in their hand shouting "HERO" on top of their voice

MYTAKE: Can a mammoth crowd be of the same gender and the same age mate? Can a mammoth crowd who troop out from several town and villages wear the same cloth?

Abeg those women are monetary motivated by Bayelsa state Government just to deceive him for the last time. When will PDP stop deceiving Jonathan??[/size]

Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by billyG(m): 6:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
Islie:

Goodluck Jonathan and his wife former First lady Patience Jonathan arrive their hometown to a hero's welcome.
If pikin fail exam na otuoke them go send am go ~Dame patience faka jonathan(GCON)
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by billyG(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
akjeg:
Welcome
APC E-rats una no good oo!he be like say una be lai mohammed students see how una finish dis man with this picture.
Re: Jonathan And Wife Arrive Otuoke (photos) by billyG(m): 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Otuokeans shld be proccupy with their proginal son 4 now!atleast he has tarred all streets 4 them,provide portable water in all homes,24hrs electricity,build them a uni,airport,sea port,a world class stadium,extended rail to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja / Muhammad Halliru: Aisha Yesufu's Brother (Photos) / Dangote, El-Rufai At Dino Melaye's Convocation In ABU Zaria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.