Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Why Do Guys Love Their Mum More Than Their Girl Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Love Their Mum More Than Their Girl Friends (1813 Views)

Why Do Guys Love Yansh/booty??? (picture) / Guys Staring At Their Girl's Facial Expressions During ..........why? / 10 Bad Behaviors That Make Men Dump Their Girl Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Love Their Mum More Than Their Girl Friends by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 29, 2015
carlcar2012:
my boy friend forgot my birthday but he remembers his mums birthday. he doesn't even know the first day we started dating.

he offed my call so as to talk with his mum.

is it only him or are all guys are like that
Did you carry him in your womb for nine months and then go through labour pains to give birth to him? His mother did so he owes her his life
Re: Why Do Guys Love Their Mum More Than Their Girl Friends by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 29, 2015
MrLayih:
My mum own the key to my heart smiley wink.If my mum says no,definately d Answer is no

As for your bf forgoting ur birthday,, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Guys Love Their Mum More Than Their Girl Friends by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 29, 2015
Op, did you bear the pain and stress of carrying a child for 9months?.. and when you give birth, would you like it when your son loves an ordinary gf, to you??
Re: Why Do Guys Love Their Mum More Than Their Girl Friends by MrLayih(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2015
MrsChima:

I am sitting down nwoke! I agree that it's bad as a girlfriend but we are talking about Nigerian men Girlfriend is not as important as wife to many Nigerian men!

wink
Re: Why Do Guys Love Their Mum More Than Their Girl Friends by keenn: 11:32pm On May 29, 2015
I can't believe a lady would actually complain about this. I hope not to meet a lady like u, this complain is so pissing and annoying.

U want me to abandon Her that gave birth to this big-fat-head just because u are giiving me p/u/s/y?

Who is this bitch gan self?
Re: Why Do Guys Love Their Mum More Than Their Girl Friends by chigoizie7(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2015
Hmmmm, see dis one oooh, how on earth will I love my gf more than my mum? Are u high on ur urine?

*cutting her call to answer my mums call is d order of d day, I do dat frequently,nd ee de pain her die, but, who cares? Certainly not Gozie.

*she was vising from lag(alread aboard a flight)
Received a call from mum, I had to cancel with d gf( she arrived and waited for 2day b4 I returned). That day, if to say dem de use eye kill person, I for don die tey tey.

So, nne, never ask such questions in ur life, if u were my gf and u asked why I love mum more dan u, nne I am reducing ur love by 30% and add it to mums 100%.
Re: Why Do Guys Love Their Mum More Than Their Girl Friends by tupem: 11:56pm On May 29, 2015
carlcar2012:
my boy friend forgot my birthday but he remembers his mums birthday. he doesn't even know the first day we started dating.

he offed my call so as to talk with his mum.

is it only him or are all guys are like that
op your mother inlaw to be don enter one chance!
Re: Why Do Guys Love Their Mum More Than Their Girl Friends by Jayjay0(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2015
Op, what positive contribution have you made in life...mmm??

So he should live his mum and fall for your trap then when it's time for marriage you now start looking for guys more successful than him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breast Sucking Good For You? / Story Of True Love After Horrible Accident / Girls. must a guy take u out on a date with a Modern Car? (check Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.