Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

What Would You Remember Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would You Remember Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan For? (414 Views)

How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / PDP Laments Obasanjo’s Exit, Says Ex-president Rejected Pleas / Osinbajo Chides Jonathan For Attending OIC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Remember Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan For? by adepiero: 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
We all know a new era has begun today but we also need to take a moment to reflect on the past, hence this question on the pic!

To set the ball rolling, I'll always remember GEJ has the man who had power but lost it not because he couldn't fight for it but he put other peoples interest before his!

Though, am not his fan simply because of his weakness in decision making and unwillingness to take responsibility for his actions and inactions. But without him, today wouldn't have been possible.

You can add yours below...

Re: What Would You Remember Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan For? by richeso: 11:22am On May 30, 2015
if for nothing but the safty of more than 500 thousand lives of Nigerians, safety of thousands of properties , diverting the homelessness of more than 10 thousand Nigerians. and the most humbled and caring president ever.

that's my view. everybody get their own.
Re: What Would You Remember Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan For? by scribble: 11:44am On May 30, 2015
Heroism, humility and making history.
Re: What Would You Remember Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan For? by Agromuda(m): 11:47am On May 30, 2015
A weak and indecisive president>>!
Re: What Would You Remember Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan For? by gajike: 12:24pm On May 30, 2015
His auto policy earned someone like me a brand new Jeep for d first time in my life bye bye to fairly used auto.

Though not a beneficiary of d single digit interest loan but I know of many business associate who benefited from the 9% interest loan through smse program.

Last but not d least some of my customers also benefited from d bank of industry sponsored empowerment to bakers through d minister of agric akinwumi adesina to promote cassava bread. Though most of this bakery abuse d opportunity because up till now those equipment are been used for wheat flour only.

Prosperity will judge jeg.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets / 2015 Polls: How PDP Money Strategy Backfired – Tanko Yakassai / BREAKING: Buhari Seeks Approval From Senate For 15 Advisers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.